Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

First, you have to link your account here to the yobit platform and you must read the forum rules and adhere to them, then write 100 free posts per week and then write 20 posts per day, but to earn your posts must be important and contain useful information in order to get positive reviews from other members.

Dear welcome to this forum . You should first read all the rules and regulations of this forum then start you work accordingly because rules are the backbone of this forum and If you fail to follow any rule then it will cause the banning of your account.

To profit from the posts that you published while we pay in the currency of speak, you must build an account on the yobit platform and connect your account to the forum. You'll need ten minutes for each message.

Dear friend , welcome to crypto talk forum , this forum contain sections talks about crypto currencies , each section talk about specialized topics 

For you as a beginner you need to know about forum rules that's you going to find on about forum section , there you going to find everything you need to know as a new member here .

My friend, welcome to this forum.

First: I advise you to read the rules of this forum well before you make mistakes that lead to your ban quickly.

Second: You must adhere to publishing useful, new, unrefined content about cryptocurrencies and everything related to them does not allow sharing of publications that are not related to cryptocurrencies.

After you complete 100 posts, it will start counting your posts that will get 10 TALK for each useful post.

• +3 1

Before starting anything, I advise you to read the forum’s rules and abide by them, and I do not advise you to make profit your first goal. The best thing is to learn and gain skill and experience about cryptocurrencies within several months, and then you can think of profit. Here in the forum the first 100 free posts and then you will receive a profit of 20 posts every day, but  These posts must not be less than 100 characters and be rich in information about cryptocurrencies and what is related to that and useful, and in order to receive profits from 20 posts, they must have a positive reputation, and this is what the forum members define.  Cryptocurrencies and at the same time you will earn money

• +4 1

You must first finish the 100% free participation to start the work on which you will receive payments.
The daily paid work is based on completing 20 posts per day, and these posts should be good and useful to get a positive evaluation on them.
Payment will start on the Yopit platform a week after publication.
Look closely at the rules, learn the correct way of working, and start working.

• +2 1

First enter about the forum on the forum’s home page and you will find all the instructions and conditions in order to earn cryptocurrencies by talking on the forum, and do not forget to visit the site yobit There, your cryptocurrencies are placed, and you can withdraw them from your wallet on that site as well

Welcome my friend, firstly you have to read the rules and instructions of this forum perfectly and follow them, then you have to connect your account with yobit in order to get benefit from your posts,you have to work hard and write useful and meaningful topics, and you have to avoid falling in mistakes in order not to be banned.

This platform brings you profit for your participation here.

But first of all, you should read the forum rules to avoid falling into them and the ban.

You should provide useful content to your readers, provided that it is new and does not exist before.

Share your comments, interact, get a good reputation and you will earn money

• +2 1

You must first start with the beginners section and then write a hundred topics that have not been paid for and then write twenty topics that will be paid on. But beware that your topics are useful, unique and of high quality so that you get a positive reputation and are paid for them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

In order to make a successful start here, you must first read the forum rules and understand them well in order to be an effective member, then make the 100 free posts and you will be able to earn money daily by making twenty posts, good luck my friend.

Dear friend, in the beginning, you must create a hundred free posts, and then you must create twenty posts per day, and after seven days of creating a hundred posts, you will be able to receive payments. I wish you good luck and thank you.

My dear friend will explain to you .This forum gives it's own currency to every post write but in the beginning you have to write the 100 posts with out being.

• +1 1

My friend..
Read the rules and regulations first to find out what to do and what to avoid here
You must create an account on the yobit platform and link your account to the forum so that you can benefit from the posts that you publish here in this forum, you only need to write useful topics, and you will be paid for your posts
Good luck

The main thing you should do is read the forum rules only so you can obtain the benefits that the forum offers us, otherwise you will only have problems with your account for violating the rules and for not knowing how to do things correctly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend you have to work hard in this forum I advise you to devote enough time to working here and reading articles to gain experience about the world of encryption and the most important thing is to abide by the rules of the forum to avoid the ban good luck 

• +4 1

Hi and welcome 

you can make money here by posting, but here the thing!! 

your first 100 will be for free 

good luck.

In order to make money, my friend, you must follow the forum rules well and complete 100 posts and then 20 one a day in order to earn on them in addition to writing smooth and useful posts

• +3 1

You can by publishing 100 free posts first and then publish 20 posts and get paid for these comments on money or by buying currencies at a low price and waiting for their price to rise and then sell them

• +4 1

To start with, you have to share 100 unpaid posts and this is not in vain that helps increase your experience.
After completion you will receive money for 20 posts per day, this is how you will earn money.

Dear friend, you have to start by reading the forum rules and working on them so that your account is not banned. Do not worry. Work here is good and fun

You have to read the instructions in the section about the forum and then start with 100 free posts in the beginners section, and after completing them, 20 posts per day are counted, and you must pay attention to the rules and apply them.

• +1 1

Learn the forum rules thoroughly, as well as all of the pinned entries. After that, make the first 100 articles on this website that are positive and of good quality. Create a Yobit exchange account and add it to your Cryptotalk account. That's it; you can now win cryptocurrencies on this platform by posting high-quality content. Continue to visit the forum anytime you have free time during the day, and make at least 20 entries.