Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

I'll explain everything from scratch. 

First, the site gives you 50 jobs every day until you finish the first 100 free posts, after 100 free jobs allow you 20 paid jobs per day, useful posts increase your profits, give an evaluation of 1 or 2 . . . If some posts are useful to you.

• +4 1

Read all the forum rules first and don't forget any. Complete all 100 free posts and go to the next level, junior member. Then answer the publications with useful information so that they can be evaluated as useful, if you put your heart and effort, you will achieve profits.

Read the rules and regulations first for you to know what to do and what to avoid here. 

Regarding the payment every members will receive talk tokens.

Hello, first you should learn the rules and regulations in this platform and complete your hundred comments then after that your every comment is your earnings actually hundred comments gives you ideas about crypto and you get used to it . 

• +5 2

Hey buddy, first of all make sure that we came to know about all the rules and regulations here ,by this we can avoid getting unnecessary ban to our account.as a beginner we have to complete 100 posts and after that we will get starting paid for every useful posts in terms of talk tokens which can be converted using yobit. Maximum number of useful posts for which we are paid is 20 per day

• +5 2

Wel come to this unique platform u made a good choice of being here ..first of all read all the rules of this platform and memorize them so that you could follow them while posting..

Then get guidance from seniors and start working u wil have to post 100 comments within 2 days after getting registration u will have to post 20 comments daily for one week then on 9th day of your joining you wil get your first earning ..just follow all rules and post good useful comments you wil get max. Earning 

• +1 1

Good you are highly welcome to the forum that you surely learn, so things goes like this if you wan to learn you have to read and understand what you read the topic you take then you will proceed to completing your 100 post after that you will start with the 20 daily post for a week that the bigginin 

hi guys 

firstly you should read rules and restriction that how make a quality coments and posts

although firstly you should complete 100 posts than after it your earning will be started 

which will increase by ratings and some other processes 

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

I am a novice dealer 

I began my business with this instructional exercise: Bainance preparing 

However, presently I figure I know nothing 

it would be ideal if you manage me 

much obliged to you

Hi.

It's not very difficult if you think about it. Scrolling through the topics - you see the title, it interests you. You go there and write a message to express your point of view.

Edited by Aleksandrw

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

You can make money from here by create post and comments. But first you have to complete 100 useful post. Cause if you really worthy to work here and earn money then that will be the clearance. Then after 7 days later by your ratings your payment will be occurs in your yobit wallet. You can daily create 20 post and you will receive 1k satoshi and 10 talk token for every post.

• +2 1

Welcome here on amazing forum which you have found .

So firstly read all the rules about this forum.And then complete 

your 100 trial  posts which is free .After 100 you can posts only 

20 daily  this is fully paid and you can get your earning on yobit 

account after every 7 days .

Hope you found my posts is useful for you so please react positive .

Thanks for reading.

Welcome. This forum is not for money only. This forum provides information about the cryptocurrency. You have to finish 100 useful comments. You have to read the topics in the beginners section and collect information about the cryptocurrency and write useful comments. When you have enough information write a useful topic and after you finish writing 100 comments write  20 helpful comments per day

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in my opinion, you must first review the forum’s rules and regulations. At the beginning, you must complete 100 comments and posts in an unpaid form, and they must be of interest and interest, and also the post or comment must not be less than 100 characters.

• +4 1

You cane check the outline of this app to do work with , check terms and condition of this app and properties and ho you can run it too. all thing you to remember to complete the app with hard working.

In simple words if your 20 commnt accept daily you get 200 talktokes and you can change these talktokes in any currency and get your payment so first thing is patience it's very important. 

Welcome to this forum
First, you have to read the rules and conditions of this forum and adhere to them well so as not to be banned
Start creating and sharing topics, be sure to come up with new ideas, and stay away from copying and pasting, and your comment must be at least 100 characters long.
After you finish the 100 free post, you will be paid for what you post.

Edited by Ses93
  • +1 1

My friend I hope that I will clear the post and only then my payment can start.This site and get material and knowledge benefit in addition to that you can increase our experiences. You have to finish 100 useful comments. You have to read the topics in the beginners section and collect information  about the cryptocurrency and write useful comments.This forum provides information about the cryptocurrency.Then you must be follow all rulesaand regulations in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friends if you are beginner then you should take your  start from beginner section so that you completely understand your work and you have enough knowledge about crypto and its work then you should try other section.

• +1 1

First of all, welcome here, buddy. You have to do just your work here and you can earn a lot of money from there. First of all when you create your account, then you have to post a hundred lots to learn about working here. Then after this, you have to post the twenty posts per day. Then after seven days, you get the money for your posts. But you have to post useful information in your posts and get lime on them.

I think you are new member of cryptotalk.  Here you can earn crypto by posting. Before starting you have to read all the rules of this site. You have to obey this rules. otherwise you got banned 

First, welcome my friend
Secondly, the forum is very easy. What you have to do is make some good posts and make some profits from them

First you have to complete 100 posts, then you will get the money after completing it. You have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum and you have to work hard and make good contents for earn money.

Best of luck!

• +1 1

If you knew on this form first of all I welcome you on this forum and first of all you should to complete your hundred post on this forum then your pay is start and then you should to complete your 20 post in a day keep patience and keep your work up

if you accidently discovered the forum than now you should make a research on the forum and that is the best way to know all about it and you will know what you want.