The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

1 hour ago, Mir Hamza said:

But we cannot replace any cryptocurrency on your real currency. Nor can real currency ever replace cryptocurrency. 

Iam totally agree with you @Mir Hamza  crypto currency never replace any country fiat currency, but as like you said we can transfer our crypto coins one country to country within second, this is the advantage and also disadvantage, because some criminals sending their illegal money out of country without going on their country government eye's and no one trace them.

Crypto currency world is growing fast but from the forecast made I do not think it gonna be generally acceptable like bank note. This can only be used in some sites like crypto, bitcoin and others. So u can enjoy the full value is area like this site

The world of cryptocurrencies is not limited or short. Infact this so big and vast . Thereafter we can get more benefits from here. So we should be thinkfull about it.

Yes, my friend, the cryptocurrency market is growing day by day. It seems that it is developing rapidly and I think that soon, cryptocurrencies will be dealt with at a large level in the world.

Why make a post like that, this is amazing, I can't believe I am meeting people that start a topic discussion and end it with a to be continued quote, what is the reason to do that and even so this guy just made this post and nothing else at all, remarkable that there are people that can actually do that.

Cryptocurrency wouldn't replace our normal currency. But it will reach more people and become a broader community in the future. I'm wishing to make  this community a very loyal and reliable community in the world.

Crypto  world is best platform for  financial and academic point of view . its the best world especially for the students which can easily earn here besides earning also improve their writing skills and can meet their academic needs 

Yes, we can say that this is true in the general case, but if you want to go into some detail, the major currencies are mainly based on blockchain, and each cryptocurrency has its own project and a support team working on the success of this project.

• +4 1

The field of cryptocurrencies is wider and is spreading dramatically little by little. Many people have used cryptocurrencies and dealt with them, especially nowadays, for fear of circulating fiat currencies that may cause Covid_19 to spread more among people. I see that the cryptocurrency is better by stages than the fiat currency.

the cryptocurrency started to create effectively, and got to be exceptionally celebrated! Numerous individuals utilize it, contribute, and win more. In this manner, cryptocurrency has brought awesome comes about to our world,

This was looking like a passage of a bigger article but the rest probably was not posted by this member, however I don't see the meaning of just having this only here and not the full article. I would hope that nobody makes posts in parts as it will be very difficult to find the rest parts.

It is a very big world so you have to choose your goal correctly after you know what the right area for you in this site is it trading or investing and then start your way in the world of cryptocurrencies which has become very widespread

I have been in the crypto currency space for over 4 years now and its safe to say its forever evolving and requiring more learning to stay up to date with the best ways to profit with your funds. Currently I am trying to learn about swapping coins between chains, does anyone know where to find decent info on that topic? Because I am struggling.

On 7/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

Cryptocurrencies have a very wide world, and this is for that we have to learn and continue, and this makes us exchange as cryptocurrencies are the world of the future, and we must teach the right methods for the benefit and provide the best we have. Thank you my friend for this participation   @Manuel Manny

Dear friend cryptocurrency is the digital currency and it is the highest currency in all over the world and now cryptocurrency is becoming more popular in all over the world because more peoples showing their interest in it and invest their money in it and soon it is dominate in all world.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

The world of cryptocurrency is huge and there is no comparison. It is known all over the world. Crypto is a different world. Truly this world is extraordinary. I have found a lot of this job, if you work with your talent here, success will come back to you. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Only when you understand the issues carefully will you be able to work.

Cryptocurrency has indeed become a new era in financial transactions, but cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat money due to regulations, however the development of cryptocurrency continues to develop and become a very profitable investment so that people around the world can take advantage of it. I think Cryptocurrency is a financial alternative for transactions between countries and investments.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. The way cryptocurrency is evolving. The way it is spreading all over the world. And after a year or two, crypto currencies will rule the world. Cryptocurrency is a great platform. Will be the strongest platform in the whole world. Cryptocurrency is changing day by day. Because everyone knows about him. Thanks.

I want to thank you in advance for this publication, it is very good, the truth is that cryptos are useful but each cryptocurrency has a specific function, I do not think that cryptos compete with real money but they can be legally formed in companies for capital management and to be obtained as digital payment methods. 

My dear friend i beleived that the financical sector in world will have many challanges in future because of the crpto currencies the world of crypto currencies is very fast i think that at the end the USA make it own currency.

Hello friends I am new here . The world of cryptocurrencies is very wast . It changing the world very fast. Crypto currency has a bright future. It is a best digital currency who change the world. It give us financial freedom. It is very helpful and useful platform for peoples

My friend I want to tell you that the crypto world is a big platform where you can get the money and I want to tell you that not only money you can also get the knowledge so you are lucky to be here year best of luck

Cryptocurrency is progressing very fast inside the world and due to its high popularity, millions of people are joining it. And we hope that in the coming few days we will be able to use cryptocurrency inside every field which will be very easy for us.

• +3 1

The spread and acceptance of digital currencies are getting popularised day by day across the trading industry worldwide. If it keep continuing in the same manner, then soon cryptocurrencies can dominated real currencies.