The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

the adoption of the new currencies and the accepting of them doesn't means the old currency will no longer in the use of the world so it will still be used by the most of the people.

You say right my friend I don't know about digital currency and trading before coming on this forum . After using  this forum now I know about digital currency and BTC , LTC coin and wallets and exchange  etc . This forum is very helpful .   We can earn money and learn knowledge about crypto world in this forum .

Cryptocurrencies in the near future will increase their use a lot, but they will not replace paper currencies, as each type of these currencies has advantages and disadvantages.

Crypto currency begin worldest first decentralized platform day by day. This is a great innovation for this world. So i think it will be very helpful and beneficial for us.

Cryptocurrency is the future of finance. This is what the banks now now and are trying to follow the technology. Money is evolving and it will be in digital form. Crypto will be top investment right now, something like buying Amazon or Tesla five or ten years ago. When everyone start buying prices will go up a lot.

Dear friend  In this forum I have started a completely new work.  This is where I recently finished 100 posts.  So my experience with this forum is very little.  But I am trying to be an experienced and skilled member of the forum.  Thank you.

The world of crypto currency is a name of joys,happyness and love of thousands of people of the glove. Because crypto is the name of expectations,it helps us yo fulfil our demands,it helps the students to carrying on their study and fulfill their demands. It helps us to remove poverty from the society. Now a day, the prices of btc is increasing day by day gradually. So we will wait for its rising soon.                               

I am agree with you dear cryptocurrency is the best currency i hope in future its  also use this currency and this currency day day arise in all over the world. Crypto is the best platforum  which people inter in this forum he had a lot of knowledge about  currencies .

• +2 1

I think the crypto currency is making a great progress in this world of technology.I think that there is alot of things which can be seen in future, it is a great way for students to acquire knowledge. So this word is a word that helps a lot.

Cryptocurrency has a bring and evolution in the world that transfer of funds has became very easy true you can also transfer the founders of very easy and fastly and at low commission. It is expected that it is becoming so much famous so it will replace the banking system.

• +1 1

On 8/22/2020 at 1:35 PM, Andrew56 said:

Yes, the existence of digital currencies has contributed to facilitating financial matters between people in different parts of the world. But it also had a bad side because the currency was not controlled by anyone.

I sincerely agree with your point. Digital currency is taking over the world and is making transactions more easier as you can do it at your comfort zone. And the fact that it is not controlled by anyone makes it even more safe. 

Cryptocurrencies are coming more popular with the passage of time. Cryptocurrencies can not be replaced by the banknotes because eachthing has advantage and also a disadvantage. The people who don, t have knowledge and information about cryptocurrency that can not be survive in business and bear a big loss. Cryptocurrencies and banknotes both of these are important. In the coming era cryptocurrency will become a digital currency and people deal with their businesses through this currency.

I also think that the world of money is witnessing a real revolution and that it is taking a very different direction and it is heading towards dealing with cryptocurrencies.
This is due to its features that are better suited to the needs of the modern world, such as speed and ease of use.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is growing in value. This currency has gained special importance in the subcontinent. But it is still not widely valued in many countries and is banned in many countries. It may spread further in the future. And it will increase in importance and it will be used everywhere in every country. But I don't think cryptocurrency can replace ordinary national currency. Cryptocurrency has countless benefits. And hopefully in the future. We will be able to buy, sell, and trade in cryptocurrency at any time around the world.

• +4 1

Both currencies have their characteristics in contrast to them. Digital currencies have no physical existence. As for cryptocurrencies, they are an electronic means, but I expect that the currency of the future will be due to the spread that we see.

The building the economical status of the world and the future actually lies in it and it seems that the world will soon learn the importance of this crypto currency. Then we can build something bugger than this. 

Hello everyone yes sir I agree the world of cryptocurrency is changing day by day most of the people are using this site and the world of cryptocurrency provided us a lot of facilities we can earn a lot of money online in this pandemic situation

Hi guys. It's very important to know why you're here. In this platform you can learn new things about crypto currency and at the same time you will earn money from your posts and your topics. Much attention is needed and you need to dedicate to your activities here. Your reputation is highly needed and don't rush in posting, make haste while sun shine 

@Iman33 @Tawari Although governments do not recognize cryptocurrencies, but now we see the emergence of a modern technological revolution known as cryptocurrencies, which swept the world and succeeded so strongly that countries themselves want to establish their central currencies in order to compete with Bitcoin and other powerful currencies.

@Manuel Manny The truth is there is a lot of work to which , we have to work as hard and find somthing that is more valuable the whole idea of the market is really be good , we need  to work as hard and be good and find the best in every idea we are having we need to be good in indentifying the greatest working and its really be good in keeping it alive there is a lot of idea to which one is able to value the effort

Nowadays, many people are giving importance to cryptocurrency because it is giving importance to its earnings because its value is increasing day by day and many people want to store cryptocurrency to get more profit from it.  By storing cryptocurrencies the man can get good profits in a short time and many people do this work and take advantage .

Both currencies have their characteristics in contrast to them. Digital currencies have no physical existence cryptocurrency has gained a lot of repetition in the market day by day in a short time and many people do this work and take advantage

• +3 1

Thanks sir for sharing your thoughts. This is informative and knowledgeable topic for everyone on this cryptotalk forum. This type of topics is very helpful for newbies because they want more information about cryptocurrency forum and how it works and paid for post. Share your thoughts with other people.

The cryptocurrency has bring an evolution in the world. it is converting the physical world in the digital world and with the help of it transferring of funds from one adress to another address s all over the world has become a lot of easier. as the cryptocurrency is becoming so much famous it is expected that it may replace the banking system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Kareem is going to be used all over the world, maybe a lot of good business should be done in it. And we can earn a lot of money on this and we can also learn a lot in this And you do we are doing too