Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

This is really a bad thing, and all members should stay away from giving a negative reputation, especially if the post is useful. But if there are errors, then the member should be alerted instead of giving him a negative reputation that may make them feel frustrated and lose their profits.

Dear, this is very normal, as you have published a post in the English language in the Russian section of the forum, and this matter is strictly prohibited. In the old days, I published a post in the English language in a Russian section, one of them immediately until I modified the post to the Russian language and then I published it in  The section after it was modified for the English post, thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that the mediators will rebuff each part who gives an unreasonable assessment of the subjects and posts. That is the reason we should attempt to help and energize everybody and put the due and vital assessment for every point or post

This is very strange. Perhaps there is a bad person who intends to give you negative reviews. This matter will not affect you, as the supervisors read topics and see the reviews and will not give you warning points unless you violate the rules

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend there are a lot of people who give negative ratings in this forum and with me the post is useful and has a lot of information about encrypted currencies and they give publications negative ratings. But now there are not many of them now because the forum cleans this forum of scammers and random mailers. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Dear friend You should report the matter to the moderators as it the rule to deal with such issues as moderators know who has given the reaction and If it did wrongly they will take an action so go and report it.

Well .. it is a bad thing what you get .. but my friend there is more than one reason for that .. it is possible that he is a new member and he does not know the evaluation or the good reputation and how to present it .. perhaps there is a topic that you write is not worthy and this matter is excluded from a person of your stature .. Or it is possible that there is a person who intends to evaluate you 5- This is the worst possibility .. my words are for everyone, not just for you .. If there is competition between any two people, the best solution is to advance and publish good and useful topics related to the cryptocurrency that provides knowledge to everyone and not Through bad evaluation ... I wish you success

Here all the friends are helping each other, until now I have not encountered greedy or miserly friends with information.
On the contrary, a lot of experts and elderly people helped me until I reached this stage and I try to be the best.

It is very unfortunate that someone does this behavior, we must be honest with the forum, and give each topic its right to be evaluated. It seems that someone evaluates the topics randomly and without reading the content of the topics, I hope that they stop this behavior.

• +2 1

I believe that the mediators will rebuff each part who gives an uncalled for assessment of the themes and posts. That is the reason we should attempt to help and empower everybody and put the due and vital assessment for every point or post

On 7/10/2020 at 3:35 PM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

For that matter I also can't tell who gave you a bad reputation -5. But if I can give suggestions, maybe in the future you can make posts that are even more interesting and can provide benefits to others. If you have made a good post and it turns out that there are still others that give a reputation of -5 again, it means that someone is spying on your cryptotalk account, you can see it by going to your cryptotalk account profile.

A lot of beginners may have mistakenly put 5 - or I am someone who hates you and puts it in order not to make a profit. You should be careful, my friend.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, Giving a negative reputation without any reason is annoying and frustrating, but unfortunately there is nothing to do because the positive reputation is present and the negative reputation is present and members are free to give the reputation they want,
Using a good feature and converting it into a tool that harms others is something that must be dealt with so that this feature is not misused again.

If you think your posts are really helpful and there is no reason to give you a negative rate so you can tell moderator
They might mistake the ranks and think they're giving a positive reaction instead
It still doesn't matter much like at the end of the day I am positive and I hope I have provided something useful to the forum members.

• +4 1

Actually here in Cryptotalk If a post is not providing good information then people don't like and start giving negative reactions you just don't be offend by negative rating you just have to stay positive always and continue working hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

Yeah every members have faced this problem once when the forum used to pay per reactions they give, but now the forum moderators stopped this payment system and now the forum is on a good shape, but before that most members only give you negative reaction only not to get ban because of giving too much positive reactions.

I think there are deceivers who only perform a fake evaluation for deception. The administration has warned of that. We must be fair by giving the rating and not setting goals for setting the rating. Good luck to everyone. I wish a good reputation for everyone.

• +1 1

This is very unfortunate and really worrying because they are unfair reputation points, and you should check with the officials in case this is repeated. Of course, they will help you solve the problem. I ask all members here not to put deceptive negative evaluations, as it destroys our profits and goes with it all the effort and work that we have done here.

• +3 1

I'm sorry for what happened to you
But I heard that there are those who follow the posts and the reactions that are given to them
So do not worry, they will notice what happens to you and it will be found out on purpose
In the event that the problem does not end, contact them immediately and inform them of the problem.

• +2 1

It is bad for that to happen .. I think you can talk to the officials and tell them about your problem .. He may be a novice person who is not familiar with the ranks of support and evaluations .. It is good to publish such a post to warn him .. I hope he stops doing that.

• +3 1

We have to report such people, do not worry my friend, I am sure that those responsible for this forum will hold that person accountable

• +1 1

Hai hello mate. Very glad to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and well keep it up this such type of posts mate.

• +2 1

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend there are lots of people that here in this form and their sole purpose is to give other people negative repetition and I don't know how they benefit out off from but it is not very ideal thing to do so I strongly recommend don't give any post positive negative reputation unless those post deserve it

• +4 1

But moderators can see and inspect all the rating and take the right way and right step toward in my opinion moderator find some short mistake of I remember

I think it is illogical to give a negative reputation -5 every time, because even if the topics are not useful for example, this does not mean that all are equal, the reputation must be used cautiously and well by reading the topic, understanding it and giving it the evaluation it deserves.