Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin - Page 2 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Like as you, I am just looking at DeFi madness on both Ethereum and TRON blockchain. I am into Ethereum based DeFi protocols to be served effectively but high network fee has done everything to hook down my craze 😂. I have never tried any DeFi products based on TRON blockchain network. 

I think for now, that would be the wisest step, I would be surprised if you already into DeFi on Tron blockchain. Now is the time to study how it progresses, it might not be as profitable as those on ETH blockchain but some attention would be diverted to there forsho. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I think for now, that would be the wisest step, I would be surprised if you already into DeFi on Tron blockchain. Now is the time to study how it progresses, it might not be as profitable as those on ETH blockchain but some attention would be diverted to there forsho. 

@Raqeebzy My $500 worth of currencies are now locked in the smart contract of DeFi protocol and I have been managing to earn passive incomes due to that. But in the case of TRON blockchain network, I am doubting it due to so many reasons. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Raqeebzy My $500 worth of currencies are now locked in the smart contract of DeFi protocol

Decent. Pretty looks you are a real cryptan more than I am, well I am happy for you brother. Statistically, how much range if passive income do you earn on your $500, if you don't mind. Just checking how profitable it can be.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Decent. Pretty looks you are a real cryptan more than I am, well I am happy for you brother. Statistically, how much range if passive income do you earn on your $500, if you don't mind. Just checking how profitable it can be.

@Raqeebzy As you have already known, I will never mind for being asked this type of questions. In order to fulfill your curiosity, let me tell you some fundamental factors which are responsible to affect passive incomes. Profit is generally depends on lending protocol, rate(APY), term(block), and variability. In case of me, I am earning at 8.84% rate per month. I am now thinking about to dive into liquidity mining or yield farming to earn governance token as the reward😉

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

38 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy As you have already known, I will never mind for being asked this type of questions. In order to fulfill your curiosity, let me tell you some fundamental factors which are responsible to affect passive incomes. Profit is generally depends on lending protocol, rate(APY), term(block), and variability. In case of me, I am earning at 8.84% rate per month. I am now thinking about to dive into liquidity mining or yield farming to earn governance token as the reward😉

Wow, 8.84%/month isn't bad, that's over 100% per year!. Seems rather than holding, I will dive more into earning passive in Ethereum Blockchain based DeFi and other ways. Well, thank you for revealing that to me. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

55 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Wow, 8.84%/month isn't bad, that's over 100% per year!. Seems rather than holding, I will dive more into earning passive in Ethereum Blockchain based DeFi and other ways. Well, thank you for revealing that to me. 

If you are new to DeFi system, let me allow sometime.I have a long to do list to create tutorial topics. So many guys are asking me about how lending protocols work and how to make passive incomes from lending protocol. I explain everything about these things. Saturday and Sunday are my holidays, let's remind me about these things, I put my full effort to share ideas. Thanks. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 7/10/2020 at 9:19 PM, Abiaan said:

there are some coins that has higher value than bitcoin that really makes them compare with the bitcoins, to be in the competition with bitcoin it need millions of users / hodlers and should have good volume of it , always seen such coins or token coming and going in vein

I agree. I also believe that some DeFi token like YFI is over valued. Its price is more than 2times of Bitcoin which doesn't mean that It is better than BTC. Rather YFI holders already loses 40% because it touched $40k+ and now oly $23k. So before investment in DeFi, we have to think and select proper project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

18 minutes ago, Malam90 said:

I agree. I also believe that some DeFi token like YFI is over valued. Its price is more than 2times of Bitcoin which doesn't mean that It is better than BTC. Rather YFI holders already loses 40% because it touched $40k+ and now oly $23k. So before investment in DeFi, we have to think and select proper project.

It seems the ordinary risk to me of newly launched tokens. I am not educated enough to understand DEFI tokens. I'm still not sure how it works or how to profit on them. 

When I look on coinmarketcap, it seems really tempting to invest in them, but I think first I need to read guides and education to understand these DEFI tokens

• +2 1
  • +5 2

41 minutes ago, maxim82 said:

As far as I am also happy that now Defi tokens are out passing because the fact that they have good technology and also these are the coins that have a bright future for us. And Defi Platforms are also making progress.

DeFi platform are making the progress but they are still at the highly experimental phase. Some DeFi platforms have recently made the scam exit and some of them are being targeted by the scammers/hackers. Anyway, I believe there are still a lot of things that DeFi space has to mange. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Defi is a hot topic right now with lots happening and certainly bitcoin is no longer a popular crypto in terms of headlines at least. Bitcoin remains the king of the hill as it was the first major one out there but when it comes to innovation it is far behind the others.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, FIA17 said:

Defi is a hot topic right now with lots happening and certainly bitcoin is no longer a popular crypto in terms of headlines at least. Bitcoin remains the king of the hill as it was the first major one out there but when it comes to innovation it is far behind the others.

DeFi tokens and DeFi platforms are grabbing the more attentions here is no doubts but regarding Bitcoin, it is already a crypto king and I love to call it as the digital gold. Over the time, once this DeFi craze start to go down, everything will revert to the normal phase. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Defi is for sure the hyped thing in this space right now. This will be a period thing, and the next big thing is just around the corner.

NFT is somehow looking to be it.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

DeFi is the movement that leverages decentralized networks to transform old financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that run without intermediaries.

Edited by Dev1lsm1le
  • +5 2

I think Defi and Nft technologies are important technologies of the future. Yobit exchange needs to focus on these.

How much listed NFT and Defi coins #Yobit exchange it will be so good 😉

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Decentralized exchanges will make sense once you can trade every altcoin there is but just trading between networks tokens is just stupid, you gotta trade btc for xrp, eth for doge in a decentralized way. that is the true mining of decentralized.

the real DeFi will be for every altcoin not just eth tokens, so just another pump and dump before that.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think Defi is very high risk asset, price really overpriced and in near time it can decreased to the deep and situation will be worse than with bitcoin during drop from 20k

• +3 1
  • +5 1

DeFi is interesting for someone with a certain capital because the transfer fees on cryptos are increasingly higher.
In addition there may be technical problems like with YAM and you lose everything.
And above all, the reward tokens should not be kept for a long time, which are almost always dumped.

• +4 2

Defi seems to be sustainable as they have liquidation options. There is risk involved as price of the altcoins people invest can go down a lot, making profits from yield farming dissappear. Besides this, there have been many bugs and exploits that drained pools. Some of these funds were covered by the projects but we don't know if this will be the case if they get hacked for a large sum. 

Anyway you have to risk funds for a long time. And I don't see a way to earn with Bitcoin. You have to buy other assets instead.

Defi seems to be sustainable as they have liquidation options. There is risk involved as price of the altcoins people invest can go down a lot, making profits from yield farming dissappear. Besides this, there have been many bugs and exploits that drained pools. Some of these funds were covered by the projects but we don't know if this will be the case if they get hacked for a large sum. 

Anyway you have to risk funds for a long time. And I don't see a way to earn with Bitcoin. You have to buy other assets instead.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Trading cryptos linked to DeFi mostly seems the most profitable than DeFi itself.
There is almost always a pump and dump.
In the pump phase, as soon as governance tokens are listed, there is often an upward explosion in the price.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

2 weeks ago I bought a DeFi coin and the price went up. but I sold it and don't want to buy it anymore. This is because most DeFi products do not have audited smart contracts, so the risk of investing in them is quite large. Besides, exponential growth shows the characteristics of bubbles which can burst at any time.

Edited by DollarDuck
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The growth of defi tokens have been developed to a greater extent in the ethereum network, due to the advantages it offers. Despite the high network fees, developers prefer the etherium network over that of tron, neo, cardano, ect.
We will see how the defi development will be on the polkadot blockchain, which promises many.

• +3 1