Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin - Page 6 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin

DeFi tokens are really trending nowadays and DeFi tokens are performing really good this year! But I don't really got what DeFi tokens are and why are they trending right now. But I guess I'll be researching for it and hopefully I'm not too late on hopping the hype train!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With the current circumstances of the ethereum network, I do not think it is possible that it can surpass bitcoin in a short or medium period of time, but when ETH 2.0 is launched, and thanks to the boom that smart contract applications are having, it could reach tilt the bullet more in favor of ethereum.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Krieg99But, some DeFi platform hacks have given the negative impressions to investors. Multiple hacking just indicates the growing pain in DeFi spec but anyway, developers are focusing to design the best system architecture, we might expect the best DeFi platforms in future. 

yes indeed, with the growing popularity of the defi began to interest not only investors, but also hackers, and although the wounds are still fresh, I do not think that this damaged further hype around defi, but only adds more interest for people looking for new opportunities in the field of cryptocurrencies, as they can to assess the reactions of projects that have been hacked, that is, at least this also attracts considerable attention.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/7/2020 at 3:28, Whited35 said:

El informe se publicó originalmente en Decrypt, lo que sugiere que 10 Tokens DeFi de Ethereum asociados con diferentes aplicaciones DeFi tienen ganancias masivas (hasta 804%) para superar al mercado de cifrado más amplio en los últimos tres meses. Crecieron más que Bitcoin, lo que en sí mismo es increíble de ver. El informe ha creado un terremoto en la comunidad de cripto durante estos últimos tres días. Los tokens asociados con protocolos de préstamos y liquidez como  el token LEND de Aave ( token nativo del protocolo de préstamos de Aave que tiene un crecimiento del 804%) y  Bancor (BNT) (Bancor es un protocolo basado en Ethereum que permite la liquidez combinada) son los de mejor desempeño. 
Eche un vistazo a los siguientes datos donde puede ver claramente que 10 tokens DeFi han estado ganando un crecimiento entre el 41% y el 804% desde el 8 de abril.

messari-defi-coins.thumb.png.c51ecbe93966b9c4093b42375e3cc408.png

Imagen: -Messari

Entonces, chicos, ¿qué piensan por qué las plataformas DeFi y los tokens DeFi están captando más la atención de los inversores en el mundo de las criptomonedas? Claramente, hay una ganancia masiva para algunos tokens, ¿es sostenible? 

Referencias: -

Do you think that the value of the BNT token is a protocol based on ethereum? Lately the defi market is very volatile in this year 2020 as you mentioned it is an earthquake, the truth is they have a lot of movement and the value is very unstable but personally I really like that BNT token I will bet on it has a better performance

image.png.93429e45c318f5dc198340575fff8acb.png

I agree with you with the fact that Ethereum is growing fast and it has a bright future but I dont really think its gonna be more important than Bitcoin. They are having a great increase and their software is super well created but to my opinion its not gonna be better or more important than Bitcoin, well at least for the coming 8 month its going to be like this.

• +1 1

Yes this is very interesting staistics but the problem is that this outpacing is based on yet another Hype topic just like ICOs 2 years ago. Yes, Defi and ICO have made and will make amazing projects, but 99% are worth nothing. And as history shows, fast rise will show in even faster fall and only real projects will remain.

It's pretty interesintg to try to guess how much longer the DEFI tendency will stand, will they stay with us from now until eth 2.0 come out and  a new series of defi projects start to overshadow the previous ones?. One thing is sure, the potential which the decentralized red of ETH has, will continue gaining power and domain in the market for a long time, as we can check on the reports. I'm anxious to see what's going to happen in the near future! ^^.

During October 2019 and May 2020, I was somewhat removed from the world of cryptocurrencies (mainly due to internet failures in my house); when I finally came back I saw that he began to exploit this issue of DeFi, after a few weeks of research I was impressed with the purpose of them (to replace the traditional financial dynamics); I really like them a lot and some of the ones that have impressed me the most at YFI

DeFi seems to be in control of the markets right now. So even Bitcoin can't withstand them. They might even be the reason for the price of ethereum pumping so high. DeFi is truly a mind blowing industry that people should venture into....

• +1 1

Ethereum için yeni aktif adres numarası, 2020'nin başından beri Bitcoin'in adresini geride bıraktı. Ethereum, aktif adres sayısını yıl başından bu yana yaklaşık yüzde 150 artırdı.

For me, Defi tokens are very high risk, even more than bitcoin because their value increases or decreases exponentially after a few hours. However, it is a matter of analyzing more in depth over time!

• +1 1

The genuine DeFi will be for each altcoin, not just eth tokens, so just one more siphon and dump before that. Just exchanging tokens between networks is just wrong, you have to trade btc for xrp, eth for doge in a decentralized way. that's the true decentralized mining.

Yes, but bitcoin is still the best coin DeFi can not take over bitcoin

because bitcoin is the oldest and best cryptocurrency.

Decentralized finance (DEFI) when consolidated and audited will make the traditional banking system completely obsolete, which gives you an interest of 0.05% per year compared to a 5, 8 or 12% return that we can find with the defi
In addition to the low performance that traditional banks offer us, we must also count the devaluation of the dollar, euro or any fiat currency, since in the end we will be having a negative return with them.

20 minutes ago, AnibalT said:

All defi projects 80% have been successful over time generating multiple profits in the very short term, these cryptocurrencies have great volatility that today is at $ 2 and tomorrow is at $ 50 or $ 100, this type of volatility makes it stronger and rises, surpassing even bitcoin and ETH

@AnibalT So which DeFi platform would you recommend for me? I struggling to find the best one for a long time . I need to be sure first, platform is safe to use and there is good APY so that I can manage to earn more 😊

It is true the governance of ETH and its DeFi tokens have increased greatly despite a few drops in their value, I personally see them as a short-term investment since I am entering projects that look somewhat promising and when I have a a certain profit margin I come out with the profit.

That is true at first glance but it is important to evaluate what tokens have real projects and real life benefits behind them. It must be understood that many tokens outpace bitcoin only on hype reasons but not on fundamentals. So be careful and study projects.

DeFi is just getting started. The decentralized finance ecosystem will continue to grow and mature. It is not a fashion, but a better way to manage and trade value. While Bitcoin is just recovering its value.
Unfortunately, in the month of September, there was a strong correction in the prices of the tokens associated with DeFi. Almost all the tokens leading the DeFi industry experienced negative returns between 20% and 60%. As a consequence of this drop, the volatility of the Ethereum currency doubled that of bitcoin in that month.

In my opinion, DeFi tokens have become so popular due to their philosophy that every user will have an impact on the token. People always want something new. I think the DeFi industry will be actively developing.

On the other hand, the CEO of the investment firm Pantera Capital took a similar position to Wang in terms of the potential offered by the DeFi sector at Ethereum. In a recent interview Morehead predicted that the DeFi sector at Ethereum will offer greater returns to investors in the long term. Pantera's CEO believes that the market capitalization of the Ethereum DeFi is undervalued.
In response to a prediction by a Kraken cryptcoin exchange executive that puts Bitcoin at $1 million, Morehead partially agreed. The CEO of Pantera Capital believes that such growth is more likely to occur in the Ethereum DeFi sector, noting that it offers more advantages to investors

• +3 1

The number of tokens of RC20 is crazy and everything is held in etherum ... how much more can the network support?:classic_ninja:

• +3 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes: