Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin - Page 10 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin

On 12/24/2020 at 11:58 PM, Jatlee said:

It seems to me that DFI is currently in control of the markets.  So even Bitcoin can’t resist them.  They may even be the reason for the high price of pumping etherium.

First of try to write the term correctly. DeFi not DFI ! What is DFI? And who is there to control DeFi in market as it is fully decentralized ? Again you gone wrong while writing Ethereum. Check your text 😊!! 

13 hours ago, Ammartabani0 said:

There is risk involved as price of the altcoins people invest can go down a lot, making profits from yield farming dissappear. Besides this, there have been many bugs and exploits that drained pools.

Did you mean DeFi tokens? How and why Yield farming disappear as the DeFi platforms are still generating the decent APY for those who have locked their amounts in the smart contracts? 

New thing always attractive for people but don't stay from long time. Bitcoin is the king of digital currencies. Its very early days for that token wait for few days

18 hours ago, Hanzala92747 said:

Hello bro. From where I can ean defi tokens? Is there any posts or tasks for defi tokens. I want these tokens to be in my vault. I will be thankful to you. ❤

You can easily purchase DeFi tokens like UNI, YFI on the different exchanges. If you wish to earn them, you might go for Yield farming or liquidity mining on the popular DeFi platforms. 

3 hours ago, Daviddw said:

It is clear that the growth of the DeFi ecosystem is a lot of simple bubbles that will burst sooner or later, like YFI that three days ago was worth 60,000 USD and today it is not more than 35,000.

How did you know it will burst sooner or later ? Volatility is the common nature of most of the cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

I don't think so and I don't think that will happen and it won't be possible, because the space the bitcoin has given them can not get close to it it will take a longer time.

It's  true that over past days DeFi create a huge hype in crypto market which attracted  all the crypto user but now the DeFi leading team using this utility  to scam crypto user / Investor  Becuase  now a days you know mostly DeFi coin prove out as scam coin which decreasing  the DeFi reputation . 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/30/2020 at 7:32 PM, Zinat08 said:

That's all I know.  I am a beginner so I have come to this section to know.  I hope you will tell me the correct one if it is wrong. Thank you.

First of all, I kindly ask you, don't mess up the things in this way to create the confusions. If you have confusions regarding the issues, you might ask questions to the community in the straight forward way. I ask you, please read your first two lines written by you, what does it mean 😉?

On 1/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, MicHaiL Maxim said:

This technology is looking for complete financial freedom even inside the crypto international, that is why DFI systems have become famous one after another. 

What does DFI mean and what are you talking about ? 

On 7/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, Whited35 said:

So guys, what do you think why DeFi platforms and DeFi tokens are grabbing more attention of investors in the crypto world? Clearly, there is a massive gain for some tokens, is it sustainable? 

Currently the defi platform is attracting a lot of users.  The price of Defi Token is increasing day by day.  You know that if the price of a coin keeps pumping then the user's attention is more on that coin.  However, many could invest with the Defi tokens on the Defi platform.  And Defi Token will attract investors.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

It's  true that over past days DeFi create a huge hype in crypto market which attracted  all the crypto user but now the DeFi leading team using this utility  to scam crypto user / Investor

Maybe some malicious developers were/are doing so but already reputed DeFi platforms like Compound, Uniswap, etc. have owned the trust from the millions of users and they are still hosting a massive amounts of coins in their smart contracts. You might say, DeFi is at cool down state now 😉 !

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

However, many could invest with the Defi tokens on the Defi platform.  And Defi Token will attract investors.

Lastly, hypes did a lot but now users are trusting already established DeFi platforms and their governance tokens. 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Maybe some malicious developers were/are doing so but already reputed DeFi platforms like Compound, Uniswap, etc. have owned the trust from the millions of users and they are still hosting a massive amounts of coins in their smart contracts. You might say, DeFi is at cool down state now

But i thinking  now that DeFi protocol  will lost it popularity  soon because  in crypto  world there hidden a new project  like DeFi which is still unknown  to investor but as soon the project  will be come towards us then it will create a hype same as IEO and DeFi..  Just  wait and seel brothers  because  already  investor getting 5x profits  from the Project .. 

You must be able to configure the DeF server in the Ethereum folder to access the database. If you have a DeFi game, you will be able to play it and you will not be able to use it for a long time.

The last-minute decision taken by the US banking regulator OCC had a great impact on the cryptocurrency market. The approval of Stablecoins and blockchain networks to be used by banks and financial institutions is actually a much more important development than expected. Well-known names of the cryptocurrency industry also explained why this development could be most beneficial for Ethereum (ETH).

Therefore, banks' use of stablecoins with the new bill can therefore benefit the Ethereum network and ETH the most. In addition, it seems that since 2017, the number of active developers has increased by 900%, the number of ETH holding addresses has increased by 900%, and the value of ETH held in DeFi has increased by 150,000%.

Thats true and in my opinion Bitcoin is going to go down with DeFi tokens to help.Ethereum blockchain and actively using smart contracts for its functioning. 

defi is good but I am not going to hold any currency other than bitcoin or ethereum, I already had the bad experience of 2018, where it was also said that the ICOs and the projects that existed were all good and reliable and ended up falling 90%

I don't know, I have no idea about this.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  I want to know the details about. What are these used for?

I believe that individuals get more cash-flow through DeFi and that is the reason they are putting more into it. I additionally imagine that this night be the explanation there are high exchange expenses in the ethereum Network for moment exchanges. These DeFi tokens may have more development than Bitcoin yet I don't figure their worth will surpass Bitcoin.

It may be true that other coins like etherium etc may be taking place of bitcoins but I thought that which place has this bitcoins in the crypto world world that place could not be gained by another one . So if it happens that it would take place then there will be not much big problem.

• +1 1

I think for now, that would be the wisest step, I would be surprised if you already into DeFi on Tron blockchain. Now is the time to study how it progresses, it might not be as profitable as those on ETH blockchain but some attention would be diverted to there forsho.

Hi my dear. I think that people make more money through defi and that is why they are investing more into it. This can be a major reason so many investors and traders are finding a way towards defi. 

A lot probably have seen the news but  unbothered unlike me how seriously it will affect defi. I am curious to see how they manage server up time.

• +2 1

Defi is very great for investors 

As this is controlled by smart contractors 

Defi is very trustfull for the person's using it 

It is safe and reliable to use 

These defi tokens are also usefull 

• +2 1

On 1/8/2021 at 2:14 AM, zagzag said:

Therefore, banks' use of stablecoins with the new bill can therefore benefit the Ethereum network and ETH the most. In addition, it seems that since 2017, the number of active developers has increased by 900%, the number of ETH holding addresses has increased by 900%, and the value of ETH held in DeFi has increased by 150,000%.

Thanks for your report. So as topic originally expected your opinion regarding the rapid growths of DeFi tokens, what do you say for that matter? What can be the causes to inspire DeFi token to outpace Bitcoin at that time(Now DeFi sector is experiencing a nice cooldown 😎) ? 

On 1/10/2021 at 5:26 AM, Darryn Mccoskery said:

If someone should also be holding up to 32 ETH, it would be wiser taking the staking option compared to DeFi.

Are you talking about ETH 2.0 staking ? 

Definitely the Defi tokens in the Ethereum network have had a great boom and good acceptance as an investment medium, although they have brought a big problem because they have saturated the ethereum network and the platform is charging very high fees.

Definitely the decentralized finance tokens have taken a bit of prominence from Bitcoin, but whatever happens the king of the jungle is and will continue to be Bitcoin

• +3 1

On 1/21/2021 at 10:41 PM, Marry marry said:

Defi seems to be sustainable and they have liquidation options.ethereum apps developers combine defi protocol with ethereum 1.2. Actually ethereum based defi token.

Ethereum 1.2 ? What do you mean ? 

On 1/25/2021 at 2:02 AM, ammartabani9 said:

There is risk involved as price of the altcoins people invest can go down a lot, making profits from yield farming dissappear.

Profits from yield farming won't disappear but volatility might impact the locked amounts. Profits in utility token(farmed tokens) will be for you despite the price drop of the locked crypto. 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:07 AM, AlfredR said:

although they have brought a big problem because they have saturated the ethereum network and the platform is charging very high fees.

Alright, increasing in DeFi-related activities was reason to make Ethereum network clogged but now DeFi is at cooldown state but network is still busy due to increasing transactions. 

On 2/17/2021 at 4:43 PM, Kenny Campbell said:

es, they are rising, because they had price 0% before

What does it mean? 

On 2/17/2021 at 4:43 PM, Kenny Campbell said:

And people were buying it, cause they are really good and are helping the ecosystem.

Which ecosystem are you talking about? DeFi tokens? If yes, the craze was at the peak. You can still see the performance of top DeFi token Link on the different exchange platforms. Also, do not forget to track the price of other popular DeFi tokens. 

On 2/18/2021 at 10:35 PM, Harly said:

Desi Platform Are in the wedding the craft market is this a naval munia tree tree tree system wind on public block change which is like to transfer the financial world 

Lol, what does "Desi platform" mean? 

On 2/22/2021 at 3:22 AM, Ameen said:

Just trading between networks tokens is just stupid, you gotta trضade btc for xrp, eth for doge in a decentralized way. that is the true mining of decentralized.

Ask yourself, does your cryptic post make the sense to this thread? 

17 hours ago, Mohmaid said:

Yes, my friend, ten good symbols. I do not know much from trading, but we benefit from you and learn science, the way to success. Thank you very much, dear friend.

Please kindly avoid the generic posts. You have the plenty of resources to know more about DeFi and DeFi products. Additionally, if you ask the meaningful questions even in this thread, forum members would love to help. 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:41 PM, virous said:

Some coins that has higher value than bitcoin that really makes them compare with the bitcoins, to be in the competition with bitcoin it need millions of users / hodlers and should have good volume of it , always seen such coins or token coming and going in vein.

YFI governance token from Yearn Finance was more expensive than Bitcoin when DeFi craze was over the peak. Most of the bigger exchange sites started to list YFI to give the upsurge in its price. 

On 2/19/2021 at 5:34 PM, Mrjerry said:

I bought a defi coin and price went up. But I sold it and don't want to buy it anymore. This is because most defi products do not have audited smart contracts, so the risk of investing in them is quite large. 

What do you think about the usage of smart contracts ? What do you wish to cite by telling like audited smart contracts ? 

• +1 1