Increasing your prediction chance - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

Prediction of price of any coin is not easy at all because of the price fluctuation in the cryptocurrency market, but if have proper knowledge and experience and you always make research about that, then that increases your prediction chance, thank you. 

• +1 1

Well, yes, the more experienced you are in any issue, the better you will be able to make predictions or thoughts possible there about the price of cryptocurrencies.  it's true.

Dear Fellow, you says right. We change gain knowledge on daily basis and work with full courage. As we do research on daily basis we can learn a lot and knowledge is required to work on this forum. With research we came to clear all our doubts and gain a chance to improve our skills. Good luck to all Members.

well prediction of coins price is not easy actually I don't even think anyone can predict the price of crypto currencies either but we can only guess about it. But through researching can make us to gain much experience. 

• +1 1

Yes  this will help to increase our chance of predictions and earn profit most than loss. I will apply this to my predictions before i start trading or investing in other way and i hope i will see good results. Thanks!

• +4 1

Well .. in order to predict market movement trends, you must study its basic data - whether economic or financial - or price; In the current and historical period, in order to be able to predict its destination during the coming periods, and in the financial markets in general, and in the currency market in particular, we have two main schools for analyzing market trends, namely

* Fundamental or economic analysis
* Technical Analysis

I am always making my own search and I want to know about more the things I have a a lot of interest in it that's why I make my own research and I think in Crypto world you have to to be active and should research on many things.

• +1 1

Thank you for these tips, but forecasting currency rates is difficult and requires high skills and sufficient information to reach good results, with success for all

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend predicting cryptocurrency prices is a very difficult thing because you have to know cryptocurrency prices daily and read why they went up and why they came down. And also you should monitor all the prices for cryptocurrencies and this will take a long time with you to find out these things you mentioned in your post. We can waste time and do nothing. So why bother to predict we must live every day by day and not think too far ahead because that may be the cause of failure. With my best wishes to everyone.

Real, using certain metrics followed by experts in the field of trading, it is possible to boost one's ability to forecast market movement and periods of growing or declining cryptocurrency prices, but we must not forget that there are unexpected shifts in the markets and the trajectory of stocks, which may lead to the incidence of a crash.

Research is the most thing that we need to do before making any investment or trade. We must make research about the coin that we need to trade, market prices and all other things so that we can have good results from our tradings...

• +2 1

I think that prediction is not based on speculation, but rather is based on scientific foundations. An example of this is technical analysis that helps you predict and analyze the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 1

One thing I do to increase my predictions chance is that I do alot of research and find out about the best predictors I can find. Then I take so ma of them their predictions and then draw my own predictions from there to help me in making better investments decisions

Learning to research cryptocurrencies, investing and trading can increase our chances of making predictions. It becomes easier for us to predict.

Predicting the price of currencies and predicting their rise or fall depends greatly on analyzing the cryptocurrency market and this can be done by many specialized platforms such as tradingview and many others, but the most important thing is to learn market analysis skills and use the tools well.

Hello dear friend, we have to follow cryptocurrencies and publish useful topics The currencies have the next price, there is a price movement for any currency, the bitcoin is very good and maintains its current price. Thank you

Prediction are not always true .Sometimes it's went to be wrong .Many seniors member prediction will be wrong .But we can increase our prediction level buy research .

Easy to predict If we have the knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency, it is very easy for us to predict. So we have to learn and gain experience.

I agree ,because when we will get knowledge about any thing and have knowledge about some thing then we can explain in batter way. So with other news we can become experts and can make right decisions when we are checking price on daily base then our ability will increase day by day. So think about which thing us right and which is not inour fovour.hen we can make right prediction.  So learn about things will help us to make right decisions. 

Hello my friend
The steps that you have written are really useful to increase my knowledge of the crypto world, but do you think they are sufficient to increase my chance of prediction !?
I think that it is more difficult than that. Currencies change, they fall and rise continuously, even if they are somewhat stable, then it is better to watch them well.

I find that it is helpful to study the trends in which cryptocurrency can be moved, and that the next value may be useful to know which cryptocurrency will probably fall.  It takes time and dedication all the time.

Dear in general, thank you for this good article, you definitely have done many opportunities to predict about the knowledge gained from this forum by activating the search button personally and most importantly of this my friend that you have directed people to closely monitor cryptocurrencies and I advise everyone to learn the basics of technical analysis of the data drawn  For the development of the work grant in general, so I advise everyone to learn technical analysis to predict the price of the currency in which you watch well for books Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Dear to predict any currency and the price of any currency needs several factors that I mentioned my dear in general and I add to you that it is very important that we research knowledge and devote it to us and thus learn the basics of technical analysis to technically analyze the currency and thus monitor it if it rises or falls, and most importantly, monitoring the currency Thank you very much

• +5 1

I didn't exactly understand the importance of forecasting at work here in the forum, but forecasting is kind of very difficult because you have to analyze everything that happens in the forum and understand all the events associated with your work.

By searching and hearing the news about the crypto helps you increasing the prediction chances. It is important features of searching about the crypto. In this way you enhance your knowledge about the cryptocurrency and access to the increasing prediction.