Special Features and infos for new members - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chips1213

Special Features and infos for new members

This forum has a number of forum features ranging from:

*** Quoting

*** Creating Topics

*** And responding to topics

On 7/8/2020 at 7:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me.

The forum contain many good features they have quality over quantity policy. The forum gives members per post payment in BTC and Talk token at Yobit. This forum gives new information with experience of others members at topic. So this isn't like any other forum who doesn't pay attention to their members. The admin and mods are active and monitor members movement. Their is a specially thread made by admin to connect their members ,where any member post their queries and get answer from admin. 

You develop  here day by day and become mature without facing losses. 

we are only allowed to have an idea of the contribution of the users by looking on their profile only there is no other way to do that the reputation points tells us how useful the content of the user is.

First of all if your knowledge is good then you can make topics and post is easily. But if it's not good then you can confuse a little bit. Get some help to the seniors and keep follow the rules.

A lot of features are presence in cryptotalk but the most special among them all as you've requested could be arranged as;

- A feature for chatting to gain familiarity with international colleagues

- A unique feature set aside for displaying ones profile.

And some major one's already known to most of us.

You will get almost every knowledge form this forum, which is the best feature of crypto talk so far and second you will be paid according to your useful posts.

You will get great benefit from this forum my friend, firstly, the material profit, secondly obtaining great information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, this experience that you will not find anywhere else, thirdly you will gain a number of good friends who will help you and provide You are of great help in this field, good luck to you, my friend

If we think anyone teaches us then we are at wrong because anyone can't teach you learned anything on the base of your personality I want to said that if we want to learn about anything it's depends on our observation.

I have some friends who are interested in learning about cryptocurrencies and being able to invest time and money in them, I advised them to visit the forum and become members, apart from making money here, we learn a lot about this topic, I like it because every time I enter, I come out with something new in my mind, cryptotalk is a very good community, where you can speak freely about any cryptocurrency topic, always respecting the rules and being honest, all who wish to enter are welcome.

CryptoTalk is contributing a lot in promoting crypto currency to all around the world. They pay us to share useful information with other members. I also came here by one of my friend. He send a link and ask me to join this platform. He already told me about the forum rules so I do not face difficulties in the beginning.

My access to the forum was through one of my relatives who provided me with sufficient information about this distinguished forum. I started working with her and today I am getting paid. I also told my family and they are excited to work here

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this forum is gooy for begginars to learn and earn. By spending some time they can get better income and opportunity to learn about the features of cryptocurrency.

You are welcome to these great forum where it offer different kinds of opportunities to it members. As a newbie of these forum is adviceable to understand the rules and regulation governing the forum and try by all means to make top quality post which will be useful to other members as well as getting good reputation for your post.

• +2 1

We can encourage more people to join this forum by telling them that this forum will enable them to obtain information related to cryptocurrencies and they will also be able to earn some bitcoin.

What is the special features for new members, I think this will help us the new ones to go a long way and we ought to have things well, and this could be very good and we will help ourselves as well. But this is good for us as well.

well I hope you continue active. of course the forum has good and special features, such as being notified when you are mentioned in a comment,you can follow and make new friends in the community. Furthermore, you can benefit from the forum by earning daily income just by investing your time, and most importantly, you will learn a lot if you dedicate time and hard work

The unique thing of cryptotalk for bew clients is that there isn't anything exceptional for any part, another part a make a similar measure of the cash as the old and you Do not need to battle a great deal here.

• +5 1

I think, you are right.crypto has special features and new informations for its members. It helps the young generations to proper use of their time. So that they can get success in life.             

First of all you are welcome my friend. This is a wonderful and remarkable platform and indeed you have made a best choice to join this platform. 

This forum has many special features. You can filter posts and also give reactions to other members, you can send personal messages to other members. Every feature has it's own specialty.

• +2 1

On 7/8/2020 at 7:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me

Yes of course this forum has really great features such as earning and learning. I joined this forum in the last days of December for earning as I am a student and want to fulfill my study expenses. But after sometime, I have found that both the features of earning and learning are most great features of this forum. I am doing both earning for expenses and learning about Cryptocurrency or future.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This forum is very good plate form for earning .In stay we have to hard work then we earn easily we should invite our friends to join this because it is very amazing  a advice for new comer they don't copy the comments of other members they can get help to other 

• +2 1

I simply trust that we can have greater network individuals by you opening discussion or even forum for new Individuals! We need more individuals on the Discussion and this is an extraordinary motivating force!

I appreciate,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because this is very useful, secure and wonderful forum so it is very great benefits in this forum,many people likely this, good luck.

• +1 1

There are a lot of features of this forum this forum give a lot of opportunity to everyone who start their work. So firstly you follow rules and regulations which are strict. Please be patient and hard work to get your reputation in this forum.