Cardano to the moon ! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Cardano to the moon!, I think if you study Cardano cmc it may be get high in first few days. Investors focus on Cardano and get good benefit in coming days. Hope good crowd sale are coming in Cardano.

Hi. I'm waiting for more to come up. Although if it approaches in it invests in Cardano. We will see up to where it arrives. Greetings. I hope it is not temporary.

You are correct and I was not aware that Cardano has had such a great year so far as it started of in January 202 at around 0.03$ and is now at 0.09$ and even peaked to around 0.15$ a few months ago so a great return on investment already. And being a proof of stake coin making passive income is also possible so certainly a great choice. I may need to get some myself actually. Thanks for the post.

there are already 2 options. moon or hold 🙂 everyone is waiting for the moon. then it's hold 🙂

Cardano’s development is backed by three companies: IOHK, a blockchain R&D company founded by Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood; the Cardano Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to Cardano adoption and development; and Emurgo, a venture capital firm based in Japan.

I will buy some of this coin soon I will keep it for a long time I think it will be a good investment for the future about 2-3 years. Maybe it will surpass ETH although it will be a difficult but not impossible road 🙂

• +5 1

You always need to diversify your portfolio, the author says correctly. I try to adhere to these rules 40% btc, 25% eth, 15% ltc, the remaining 20% I divide into 5 parts and buy very unpredictable coins, and as a rule, after a while they shoot to the moon

• +5 1

I've bought, a small Ada's amount, last year.  I moved them from the exchange  to Daedalus wallet.

The problem is that Daedalus wallet requires , in my opinion, a lot of resources.  I can't  completely sync

the wallet and recover my ada. Certainly I hope to have, in the future, a more performing pc or that Daedalus

wallet becomes  lighter. In the meantime, I hope its price quickly increases.

Cardano has the potential to create a great history because the price is increasing day by day constantly. Cardano can make you rich in just a month

I totally regret not having invested in this coin at the time and saving it for a while. I congratulate you for having done it!

I think I have some Ada stashed somewhere, but I cannot tell where exactly but let me look for the station and see what I have today , there was a point when I wanted to sell everything but I think I did enter the market when it was too high

Cardano's electronic currency

The Cardano project is an advanced, decentralized blockchain system with a modern and sophisticated cryptocurrency project called (ADA). The Cardano team launched this project with the aim of launching a smart contracts platform developed to the extent that allows more advanced features than any protocol.  Another existing and available in this field.  According to the statements of the people in charge of the Cardano project, the goal of the Cardano project is to launch the first blockchain platform based on scientific foundations.

It is worth noting that the people in charge of the Cardano project are a group of the best developers who are working on making the Cardano coin an advanced position among its counterparts from other digital currencies, and indeed they deserve this, and this has been evident through the increase in its price in recent times, which confirms that the Cardano currency  ADA (Cardano) digital currency with a thriving future.

Cardano has always been a good project, the solution that cardano offers for the interactions of the different blockchains, it seems very successful.

I have been hearing about Cardano to the moon for years, although it is true that it is an excellent project, I do not think it will increase in price so much. This year cryptocurrencies are on the rise but I don't think it will go up so much to get to the point it ever was. According to some experts, it is expected that the price of ADA will gradually increase, reaching the level of $ 1 at some point this year, and that by 2023 the project could gain more trust and attraction from users, with its value reaching $ 2. It could be possible but as they say in the long term.

I agree with you. Nothing is guaranteed. Even after studying the process well, the mood remains to be judged whether it will succeed or not. Therefore, I strongly recommend diversification is necessary.

These people usually attempt to distribute aggravation whenever we purchase a foreign currency having a reduced worth, however, you have carried out the best point. This particular foreign currency created a portion from the earnings which place investors at the very top, particularly individuals with great amounts.

Due to their upgraded decentralized network, I think many investors were attracted here to invest.  If Cardano gets more new money from potential investors, there is no doubt that the price could be raised again to meet the $ 0.25 mark.  I am still tracking market momentum.  So far, the performance is amazing on most of the exchange sites.  .

This is incredible to hear that you made such gain within such timeframe. I didn't know much about ADA before now. I would have loved to purchase such coin back then too. That would have been bringing meaningful profit by now.

Your opinion regarding Cardano seems interesting to me; fortunately i have years holding some tokens xd i will check now uWu :3  /.\

cardano good utuility coin i too bellive cardano can good rise but need btc market over than 20 k

On 10/27/2020 at 11:28 AM, Johnson1234 said:

I just had information about this is one coin that just lunch as not long but I didn't have ideas about how it work but like to know more about it because I didn't have ideas about so if you have idea about it like to know more about because we here to learn more about it .

@Johnson1234 Are you willing to know more about the Cardano (ADA)  Shelley upgrades? There are already so many resources available for you. You can stake ADA to get a good return. Check the list of the best staking pools for your satisfaction.