Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

This type fraudulent website's are exchange gives big return back offer's, that's the reason so many members especially new members falls their traps and invest funds, when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam, then this platform users realizes they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform's like our yobit exchange....

This type fraudulent website's are exchange gives big return back offer's, that's the reason so many members especially new members falls their traps and invest funds, when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam, then this platform users realizes they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform's like our yobit exchange

I appreciate the useful information in your publication. Undoubtedly, you have had those experiences like many of us who have invested our time and energy in fraudulent sites. We are on this Cryptotalk platform because we discovered that it is reliable, generates payments as long as it makes quality publications and they are valued.

• +2 1

This is totally true. There are many investment sites that newbies fall into their traps and believe false promises in big returns. It is very important to know the best site for investment before taking a risk. 

• +2 1

You are right. We must be more careful when dealing with the platforms, because there are a lot of fake platforms, and not all platforms have a good security system.

• +2 1

There are many illegal and unreliable investment sites that are often a scam and steal investor money.  We have to be careful when choosing where to put money because no one wants to lose all of their money to fraudsters.

No, I prefer to invest in unknown sites, so I invest money in legitimate and popular platforms such as Binance, so the loss is not great for me because I do not give money to fraudsters.  The most popular currencies are the best to invest at the moment.

• +1 1

It is good to have sites to detect such fraudulent sites, so you have to search for every site you want to invest in and also know the opinions of other people who have invested in it.  You don't have to invest in every site you find profitable because big profit is not actually there.

Yes, you are right friend. Becareful when you are investing your money to any website. Always chose trustable website. If you chose any unkown website than you will easily lose all of your money. There are lots of fake website im the market. So becareful when you are trading your money to any website.

You are right friend. I agree with you friend. We should always becareful when we are trading to any plateform. We should always choose any trustable website for trading. If we invest our money to any fake website than we will loose all of our money. So becareful when you arr trading to any site. 

You are right friend, we have to be very careful when we need to invest our money in any site. There are many sites which are legit but its hard to find them! Its better to use known sites as you said than be attracted with fake offers of 10% daily.

Yes my dear friends, it is very easy to invest and when we are investing, we have to keep an eye on whether the platform we are choosing  will get cheated on us or if we get benefit our investment in it.  

• +5 1

Yes, your words are correct. There are many of these platforms and we must beware of them and work only with reliable sources. As for investing in a specific currency, I think that there must be good experience in this field before starting so that we do not lose our money.

Now there are many types of investing platforms in our surroundings that are created now a days there are many types of scammers in it also so you must be vary careful and aware while investing in these types of platforms.Now there is a majority of people who don't know where is the right place to invest and sometimes they are been cheated because of this so you must be very careful and aware while selecting a perfect investing platform.

Thank you for this advice, as many members turn to platforms that offer high profits and they do not know that they are walking into a trap, so you must search and inquire about the platform before we invest in it so that we do not fall victim to fraud platforms.

Yes, picking the right forum on which to work is critical. The majority of newbies lose money because they do not know which website to trust.

think before investing in any platform, we should try and consult ideas from those that are into the cryptocurrency world that we trust, their are scammers everywhere ,those are the once that can help you 

There are so many of them in fact I just wanted to invest in Kucoin some time last week only to find out today , a report, though I dont know how true it was , that it was hacked and 140 Million dollars lost, so sometimes this is really tough to get what and which is the best platform.

Yes my dear friend there are a number of investment forum is available in the internet, most of them are scams they take investment money from you and never take you back. So, be careful about the selection of forum for investing. Dear I suggest you to use yobit investbox for investing because it is trusted or also secure and easy to use.

By and large, you should be cautious about the stage I decide to contribute. Since at present there are stages for a few speculations that are totally misled. They don't make any benefit from that point. So I must know about which stage to decide to contribute.

From the beginning of my career here, I've made a good investment plan, and I can give it to you to make it better. :
1 buy bitcoins when their price is low 
2 sell them when their price rises 
Thus you can get increased money
 There are many ways to invest .

• +2 1

This is good advice, it is detailed and informative, we just have to make we make our proper research regarding any site we want to trade in before putting your money down for investment, there are a lot is scammer out there and a good way to identify them is mention in this post,how should they promised you 10% return on a daily basis, a site that has not porpularity whatsoever, I advise anyone thinking of investing to use yobit, as they are safe and secure.

Thank you.

This is true. There are a huge number of currencies and investment platforms, and many people lose their money because of their investment in unreliable platforms or currencies that are not fixed and new and may be false, so we must make sure before any investment so that we do not lose our money.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right friend we must be careful when investing and more in which platform or site we are or want to invest because some sites are not safe and we can lose everything we invest so we must be careful when it comes to make some investment.

Yeah I want to share some views of mine how to choose a platform wisely. First of all, the platform should be genuine,  it should be listed as well. You can check reviews too. Then check the fees for trading, withdrawal and all. Also compare different platforms for a particular asset at one time.

Thank you very much for your wonderful post my friend, it is necessary and very useful especially for members who do not have much experience in the field of investment, in fact I am investing in yobit, it is more reliable and safe, and that is through my experience, I think that we must be careful before we invest in sites other than Known in order not to be exposed to fraud

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.