Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

welcome all,

Thank you for your interest and for your sense of responsibility to provide such valuable advice.

Indeed, today we find new trading platforms that appear every day out of nowhere, as they are anonymous, and new digital currencies are also introduced and promoted, as these currencies will increase in value, so new traders start without news of buying these fake currencies in a massive way, and after a few days, the value of the digital they bought is not worth anything but disappears The effect of these fake currencies is completely so everyone has to use well-known trading platforms that have their credibility in the digital market such as Binance and Yobit ....

Indeed there are too many scam invest sites that promise you double your banks in a week or so. That's how you can distinguish scam site no one will give such high profit in so short time. There are not a lot a really trusted exchangers and Yobit is one them.

• +3 1

Obviously you are right to me, the truth is that you always have to be very careful with where we put our money, or where we use it, right now there are millions of platforms that are to invest money either in mining, stock or anything, and the dangerous thing about them is that most of them are scam and are made just to scam people.

I know a lot of people, especially nobats who are looking to earn quick and easy money, they have entered many pages very unsafe, which have taken the little money they had, they are made for that and these nobats fall very easy.

First, always check that it is a safe site, that it has a reputation and that it gives receipts that it has paid, and if you know someone who has invested and paid much better, you have to always ensure that there is no problem later.

If he asks you, that to withdraw your money you first have to make a deposit, distrust and do not do it because no real page would ask you for that, and the most likely thing that the money you have invested you have lost, so be very careful and cautious with this.

the platform we choose for investment is very important. in other words, all your money could be lost any stock market hacking. we saw an example of this on the stock market. one should be careful in choosing the stock market. 

Project selection is the most delicate things in Crypto field. As everyday we are seeing new projects with new opportunity and many scams project are also getting started with the good ones. We must use Fundamental analysis of the project, utility and scalability of the project for clear understanding their potential.

And talking about choosing exchange we should see the reputed and already established Exchanges like Yobit, Binance. So we don't face any issue after depositing our funds.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

But even major platforms like binance do see some price gouging. Which is most likely the cause of your loss without your knowledge.

Investing in crypto site is very much riskey decision ! Anything can happen in this ! So everyone should do research before doing any kind of investment! Never trust anyone ! 

Excellent advice, pity that when I was starting nobody warned me about it because I decided to invest in one of these sites and I was scammed, I didn't get paid and I lost my money, it is important to check well before risking to invest most of them are scams, that's why I don't trust these investment sites.

Greetings dear community, you really have to be very careful I recommend investing in a secure exchanges, avoid platforms that promise to multiply your amounts to 100% in a few days or hours, avoid pyramid investments, also do not create on pages or platforms that mount a facade for you From being investors or virtual banks that do not end up being ponzi systems, the fact that you pay at first does not signify that in the future they will not leave with your funds.

Thanks for the info, author. I myself have lost more than once during my long journey in the field of cryptocurrency
your money because of the dishonest exchanges. After I invested money on the exchange, my open orders were deleted during trading, and the money from the balances simply disappeared. I solved this problem by starting to study the exchanges for trading cryptocurrencies in more detail and now I only use Yobit and recommend it to everyone!

We can never be safe with investment platforms. But of course there are platforms that give you much more confidence because of the time they have been online. For their customer service support. And that it has earned a reputation based on the trust that its users have given it. That's why it's better to trade on these platforms than on some that you'll probably end up losing your money.

On 7/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Logically, a wise person will hardly fall to Investment platform with unrealistic returns in a particular timeframe unless the greedy ones. And that aside, there are different important criteria to put into serious consideration in choosing an investment platform:

• Regional restrictions if there is such
  • Investment plans
  • Liquidity

In no particular order, but most importantly DYOR (Do Your Own Research). 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In the world of online investments there are many sites that are scams, as there are others that only pay for a small period, that is why it is best to thoroughly investigate the creator and the reputation he has; especially if it really is the creator or they only used his name.

It happened to me that I invested in a page, and lost almost 50% of my total investment, there I realized that there are many fraudulent pages, and we always have to enter at our own risk.

Always take care in investing because there are numerous scammers who offering you good offer that's very hard to say no . they're using such a lot good words to urge you. this type of platform are more likely to scam you. So be vigilant all the time in investing your money. Always research and take care .

This is why we should always research before we try anything crypto related as theres so many scammers around the world as its really risky on this situation covid 19 many people are trying to betray other people that are trying to make a profit for their own goods.

• +5 1

Any person who is working with electronic platforms should know about it deeply. They can sacm you on the internet if you aren't careful. I recommend you to deal with reputed websites only like Yobit, QueOpinas, SpareFive. When you are involved in this world of virtual commerce it is also important not to use public computers. 

• +2 1

Safe exchanges should be selected where all transactions can be made easily and quickly. Most user funds must be kept in cold wallets. In this way, the exchange secures itself against a possible hacking attack and the loss is minimized.

Researching about a platform before investment is a good idea for everyone. As a new user, sometimes we don't check the reviews and most of the time invest in scam projects. So that's why a user should always check on every details of an exchange platform and then invest if that is legit. In this way no one will be scammed or lose any money. 

I fully support what they say about the YoBit platform, it has an insvestbox section that is very interesting to know, but I must warn you of something that has happened to me, there are many currencies to invest in that section, but it is not known if it is You can deposit, it turns out that I have changed my coins for others to be able to put them in invest and it turns out that when I want to do it it says that it cannot because there are no coins left, then I changed to another currency and the same thing happened to me, until I had to return BTC which is the one I started with. and I have lost money, with commissions and that the sale price is not the same as the purchase. You have to be aware of that.

I have been a victim of many platforms that promise you high percentages of profits in cryptocurrencies, of which I feel somewhat disappointed in most, I just hope to find a company that really changes my life, working hand in hand with it and having fruits in the medium long term.

• +1 1

On 6/7/2020 at 4:51, lharost said:

Dado que recientemente se creó una gran cantidad de plataformas de inversión, sentí que era necesario dar una pequeña advertencia a aquellos que son nuevos en el área de criptografía o inversión, en primer lugar, debe recordar que cualquier plataforma que prometa brindarle un gran rendimiento en un corto período de tiempo es una estafa hasta que se demuestre lo contrario.

Obviamente, no se puede lograr el 10% al día, así que no se deje engañar por esos retornos, además de eso, solo invierta en plataformas que sean confiables y tengan cierta buena reputación, por ejemplo, cualquier oportunidad de inversión proporcionada por intercambios conocidos como Binance, kucoin, Yobit. u otros intercambios conocidos en los que se puede confiar, así que intente ceñirse a ellos para invertir en lugar de alguna plataforma de inversión aleatoria que acaba de encontrar en Twitter o algo así.

Otra cosa importante es tener siempre en cuenta que la moneda que elige mantener e invertir a menos que sea una moneda estable puede tener una caída y una disminución en el precio en ese período de tiempo en el que está invertido, así que simplemente invierta en monedas estables o haga su propia diligencia debida y elija la mejor oportunidad de inversión, no necesariamente la mayor rentabilidad.

Today's investment platforms are scams, they may pay you at the beginning, but it is while you trust yourself and invest a large amount of money, but after a while you stop paying or simply disappear from the web and you are left with losses are already partial and sometimes you can not recover even a peso of what you invested.

I recommend that you inform yourself very well about the different investment platforms, because on the internet there are videos and forums of all investment pages, and in which you can read ratings of user experiences, because you can give yourself an idea of Whether to risk or not on the page you are reviewing or thinking of investing.

• +5 1