Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

In fact, I am still a beginner, but at these times it is clear that the platforms that promise you to win hundreds of Bitcoin by participating and paying for them in small sums are just scams when you collect some funds, they will disappear without any trace.
People now have to pay more attention due to the increase in this type of fraud

Yes you are right we should be very careful for choosing different platforms for investing our money because there are so many scamers. Which can steal our money if we choose wrong platform for investment.

• +3 1

It is not easy to earn money and so is to keep it safe. So, better is ,prior to investing, make sure you are doing it on a section to which you're familiar with and know everything about it. So, learning about the proper knowledge is fundamentally important.

• +2 1

There are a lot of scam investment sites in the crypto sphere so you must be very careful and never invest in these platforms, otherwise you will lose your money, My advise is to invest in Yobit plans. It is very secure and you can close your investment plan at any time

First, I want to warn you against sites that give big offers because most of them are illegal and fraudulent. To verify the reliability of these investment sites, you should expand your search for them and consult with old members you trust about that.  Good and easy to use. You can earn money without trouble in dealing with it. You can also withdraw your capital and profits whenever you want. It has global reliability and everyone intends it from all over the world

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for your helpful participation. I completely agree with you. We must be careful about the platform that we choose to invest because this is one of the basics for the success of the investment in my personal opinion.

• +2 1

We must be careful when starting to invest, as there are many sites that are invested in, but most of them contain fraudsters, so avoid advertisements as much as possible and consult with old members about the sites that can be started.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Many beginners suffer great losses because of their investment in an unstable currency due to its low price. I advise them before doing any work to acquire good knowledge about these operations and how to achieve profits and when starting work, experts must be consulted to use the best currency

Definitely do some good research first then try out a few platforms to see which one you prefer and feel is most secure. The same also goes for the coins you choose especially altcoins and shitcoins.

Your words are correct, my dear friend. I have been exposed to many cases of fraud in many forums before I was one of this forum, so that I have lost confidence in all forums except this forum, and in the near future I will not experiment with others.

• +2 1

Yes, there are many platforms on the Internet, but most of them are not reliable and their protection is not strong and this we cannot work on because the money is lost in it and I rely on the platform affiliated to the forum because no one can steal your currencies from inside and thank you

• +3 1

Currently the best platform is the yobit platform, which is a reputable and reliable platform

Therefore, we notice some new members lose their money because they work on strange and untrustworthy platforms

Dear, you must first conduct research on the best platforms and sites in order to avoid fraud that causes waste of our time and money and in my opinion, the Yobit investment fund is reliable and safe. I wish you good luck.

Good afternoon yeah my friend, you're right, there are many fake websites and professionalism is why we have to look for something better so we should be careful there are many platforms and sites have their popular and reliable

• +2 1

Today is the the need of online work, so many people engaged themselves in different foram and invest their money, its not easy to understand that which website is legit and spam, moreover first you have to do a search on the foram and then invest.

Well said, my friend, this is a very important topic for me as a beginner

I think

To make the investment distinctively and better

We have to watch the market very well

We have to know the right time to buy and sell the currency we want to invest in

So we have to work hard

All the best for everyone

This is absolutely true; however, there are several fraudulent investment sites on the internet, so you should avoid investing in these sites to avoid losing your money. Instead, I recommend investing in Yobit, which is extremely safe and allows you to withdraw your purchase at every moment. @shakeelsherpao @Nook_Starga

Many people lose a lot of money because of fraudulent platforms. The yobit platform is considered safe. We are lucky to join it and it gives many profits and I recommend investing on it .. Good luck to everyone

This is one most important thing to consider when entering the cryptocurrency market, because there are so many scammers out there that are willing to take advantages, so look closely before choosing an investment site, thank you.

Yes this is very true,in anything you choose to invest on especially on a internet sites and platforms you have to do proper investigation before investing in any of the social media platforms, because people are complaining of been scammed Everytime, so it's better to be careful of any platform you choose to invest in.

Hello there yes you are right now be careful for choosing the platform which you are investing your money on it because there are many platform that are using third party to scam other people's so we have to ensure that we are investing in a right platform because when we invest we end up getting loss so this is a risk we have take it because we want to earn money

You can review the evaluations and opinions of some expert investors on investment and trading platforms, after which you must choose the currencies in which you want to invest and choose the famous currencies, and you should also not be led by recommendations for some channels because they may cause your loss.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, investing in a site, bot, or platform is a fraud. Even if you see proof of withdrawing profits, even if you try to profit yourself, this is considered a trick in order to defraud you at a later time, but investing in cryptocurrency projects is different, but there are conditions and rules that you must follow as well.  You mentioned there are reliable platforms you should know about.

Yes and of course we must be careful to invest in a reliable platform because it is possible and very simple deception and loss there are many platforms keen to steal investors ' money I wish everyone profit and stay away from the platforms that steal people and all keen to search and make sure the platform where you will put your money

There are so many of them in fact I just wanted to invest in Kucoin some time last week only to find out today , a report, though I dont know how true it was , that it was hacked and 140 Million dollars lost, so sometimes this is really tough to get what and which is the best platform