How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Hello dear friend this good information share of this forum hope you are right yes my friend I be contributing in in this forum because we are worker of this forum so yes all members of contributing in this platform this thing's so good and growing up your knowledge in every second hope you understand.

Good luck friend.

This is through presenting useful and meaningful topics, as well as sharing my experience with members, and also providing assistance to people who need if I had the answer through the information I gained through this forum and with the help of the members.

Dear iam agree will you. That you have shared a very good information. This information will be valuable for new bies. You are right that we should focus on creating a good topics. And always share a good knowledge. In this way we can help others. 

As a member in this forum I think there are many ways to apply the forum 
First, you must follow the rules and guidelines your forum 
Second: create a good and meaningful topic in the crypto field at least once a week

Congratulations on this initiative. To participate in the forum, you must abide by the rules and pay attention to publishing useful topics.

You can post important topics that benefit the members and you can share knowledge with him

And you can also read the posts and comment followed by for greater benefit.

• +2 1

The best things that make you a good contributor are your good understanding of the forum rules, research and suggest good topics, check out others' posts and avoid repetition.

• +3 1

I think we will be a good contributor of this forum once we share useful topics here, if we are helping our co member to gain knowledge and discuss things about cryptocurrency.

First, let me tell you that the topic must contain
Useful information, and secondly you have to follow the rules
Of the forum and to be an active member and contributor
good

Everyone should publish two posts in one month, with great scientific benefit, or the way to work in the forum, or about trading and investing, it must be a useful post, and our comments must be useful, Thank you for sharing your information with us 

Edited by laith marouf
  • +3 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are absolutely right that we need to create informative topics on this forum and we need to great knowledge and ideas for working on this forum if we have all these categories then we can earn good wealth from this platform.

I completely agree with you, Pal; being a successful contributor to the forum is not a simple task; you must do more research about the subject you're going to write about, have every detail about the post, and be concerned about the quality and information you're going to offer to the community members or the audiences you've targeted. It is not easy to create qualitative material, but if you do your homework, you will be able to do so.

We can contribute to this forum by posting useful post .alway try to post that post which help the people and people learn from that post easyly after learning in this way we can help the platform    

I agree with you that adhering to the rules and writing good and valuable topics is what makes you an effective member of the forum. You must first create a hundred free responses and think, and then start the real work to become of a higher level with work and thus you will be useful and benefited

To be a Gordon tiverton enough orange you must have got experience you have to know the good work you have more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and trades and your bit currency which are related to describe currency.

Hello friends...

I am a new user in crypto .I need the help that how I work performed on this and earning the money.Cotribute me with like my comments and shear.thank you...

First, you must follow the rules correctly and create posts that are useful to all members and ideas for developing the forum, as well as reporting any spam or fraudster.

• +2 1

I believe it is important to create good topics on this forum in order to improve it!

But, at the same time, let's keep this reserved for members who are experts! To ensure that all of the topics are relevant!

I believe that newcomers and members should start new discussions with questions they have.

It is good to share experiences among forum members. You can be an active member by bringing up useful and new topics so that everyone can gain information and experience from them. Be sure to do that, taking into account the rules of the forum and avoiding prohibitions. 

• +2 1

Hi dear mate

Yes you ate right and i am agree with your suggestions

Members should be active try to respond the replies.

Follow the rules of the forum

Do research before creating any topic.

All the best thank you

Gentleman I want to tell you that you become a good contributor on this Farm I want to suggest to you that you should to use the good material in your topics and in your comments that will  help you to get the positive reputation on this form so best of luck

• +2 1

We already have hundreds of responses to topics, while we only have dozens of new topics every day, and this is a big problem in the forum as you find comments on topics for a year and you do not find new topics you can write a response to.  I think it's important for moderators to force members to write a new topic every month at least.

Hello friend. I know you do good research before post any topic, and I agree your good contributor in this forum every member think like you then this forum gain more popularity, if we prove we are responsible member in this forum then post 1are 2 topics once a week its really useful for new members .thank for read my comment

In my opinion, the rules are the most important thing that we have to abide by in the forum because violating the rules makes you a different member and you will be banned by the moderators, so we have to abide by the rules and also write useful and good posts so that the forum becomes a suitable place to learn and increase experience and it is good to have new topics every day.

Well my friend, first of all, I read the forum rules well, and I adhere to .
Secondly keep away from copying and pasting .
Third do not send random mail. 
Fourth, spend more time in the forum for other topics.
Fifth, avoid spelling mistakes and focus on writing content that is also useful to other members.
Good luck.

• +2 1

Yes it is a good point to be noted 👍 if we think that how were we showed positive attitude with each other then we very great contributer.we talt to each one in this forum and take a friend ship .we like their post on crypto.In this wey you become a contributor.