How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Yes, I agree with you on that. You should choose new topics that contain useful information for everyone and fulfill the terms of the forum. In addition to participating in other topics and evaluating them.

If you are not violating rules.

If you are following rules in a very well manner.

If you are giving proper time to your work and creating useful topics than you are very good contributer to this site.

Read and follow the rules and regulations of the forum to be the good contributor of the forum.Try to make a useful post for positive reputation.

• +2 1

Yes all the points that you mentioned are on the mark to become a good contributor to the forum. If we follow all the rule and regulations of the forum and create quality posts then it is the best contribution from us and helping the moderators to remove spam content by reporting such content and people is also a good contribution to the forum. Greetings!

• +1 1

Yes, that's right, we should work together on this form and help each other. Doing work together creates love among themselves .Thanks know my friend's rules and tell others .

Yes, my dear, more good advice that takes us to the highest peaks of knowledge and experience. Thank you for this good forum and I love to earn money and I feel that I have put in the tiredness and effort.

Thank you for these tips. We must implement the forum rules and adhere to them and write useful posts for everyone and not copy or steal any post from another person

You are wrong, the main aim of this forum is to share useful posts not to site out spammers. Reporting spammers is just a good way you are also helping the forum but that is not your work here, it is the work of moderators. You can report but contributing posts usefully is your work that admin require you to do..

You spoke well. If you want to gain a lot of reputation here, you first need to create a good post and you are constantly discovering new things that can attract others. Since, if you are able to attract others, your positive rating will increase. Which will help you gain a reputation and through this you will be able to contribute to this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for bringing up this topic. It is important for beginners and myself included
I need to increase my knowledge and attract other members to like my posts to improve reputation
So it is imperative to follow all the forum rules and put forward topics that are not repeated and useful at the same time

I have not yet created any post because I do not think that I will be able to create something that was not previously presented at the present time. I just respond and read carefully and when I feel that I am ready to publish, I will start without stopping

• +5 1

whenever you see something wrong here, or you have seen a topic which is not helpful or spreading false information, you have to give action on it.

You'll need to be use the different crypto projects.

To be a good contributing member of the forum you have to post a useful topic at least every week and you have to read the rules of the forum first

Hello dear friend , In order to be a contributor, you have to create questions that you find ambiguous for beginners in addition to answering the questions that they ask in this forum, share your information with us and benefit from each other, thank you.

My dear friend, your commitment to the forum rules is very important..i very important and thus you will be an effective contributor to the forum dear so all you have to do is read the forum rules well and then commit to a great deal..and then the good contribution to the forum in general Thank you very much

• +2 1

Thanks for creating this topic because we the beginners will definitely learn from this topic on how to be a good contributor to this forum. The rules and regulations of the forum are very important. 

Focusin on quality, not quanity, is the most ideal way if you need to contribute. Forget incentives and think about how is it possible that you would profit the actual forum.

To be a good contributor to the forum, one should try as much as possible to contribute meaningfully to the posts and also engage in creation of relevant topics which will be beneficial to members. 

The ways to be a good contributor to this forum is to know how to choose and design a good topic, which is aligned with the parameters and standards set forth, in addition to talking about digital language and what precedes it; The other way is that when giving a comment, this is of great added value, which contributes to complement the exposed topic, thus in this way many doubts are clarified, which is the foundation of the forum.

We all have to support each other, where we must respond to each publication, and if we find a comment of our impression we must not hesitate to support him and give him what he deserves

For good contributor, you have to do more useful and helpful post. Its a platform where people join for know about crypto currency. If your content are useful and helpful then you will be best contributor in this forum. 

These are really important recommendations, and they include the necessary instructions to ensure the continuation of our journey in this forum, by adhering to its rules, respecting the rest of the members, and publishing useful and distinctive posts and topics.

In order to be a contributing member of this forum, you must adhere to the rules and publish useful information. New and unique topics must be created that benefit the members

Thank you for giving us good advice. As beginners, we need advice and want to be good contributing members. Of course we always try to make useful and quality posts, trying to communicate with other members by replying to the topic (Quote) so that the interaction between members can contribute to each other.