How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

We can be a good contributor of this forum through creating a relevant topics that we help us and we be meaningful in such away that when we create a topics different perspective should be shared by making a relevant comment that we help a lot of individual to achieved what it takes them to achieved.

First tip is to make good topics. Beginners can make new topics by the doubts and questions that you wanted to ask and the main thing that you have to keep in mind is that you have to follow all the rules and regulations and should not violate it .

You should become responsible by reporting useless topics and irrelevant content.

It is easy to be a good member. You just have to read the terms and conditions of the forum and abide by them, then share the usefulness with others, and be sure to publish valuable and rich posts, preferably related to the world of cryptocurrencies.

If we want to be a good contributor to the forum all we have to do is to make useful and meaningful posts which are constructive and can help other members of this forum to flourish in the field of crypto currency. If we have meaningful chats between us members then we can definitely help this platform grow.

I am a bigginer.So I thought it is important for everyone of us to make contribution in the forum because only by that we whould be able to help each other.

My friend If you want to contribute in this forum so we need to make such post which provide the maximum knowledge about this forum. Regularly work matter ,because with this we can understand and run with this forum mumber and get new knowledge. 

By creating extra ordinary topics for members discussion you can also engage in participating actively replying comments to some good topics posted by other members making the discussion interesting

It is the first time that I am in a forum as good as this that talks about topics that I like too much. I have also respected the rules and I post according to my knowledge  We must give our plenty of time researching on the topic and learning new things, and being dedicated with all our efforts to contribute to the forum.

If anyone want to be good contributor in this forum than they have to create useful and informative content everyday and have to help who are asking for help about cryptocurrency. I don't see any other option, so create good topic about cryptocurrency and become good contributor in this forum.

We are able to make great post and win great notoriety within the stage. A great donor will offer assistance others and attempt

to report out futile post. For the improvement of the gathering we all have to be contribute. To be an effective member in the forum 

You should obey all rules put fought by this community.

Greetings to you my dear friend, I thank you for this good topic, it contains useful and important tips for all members, new members should read this article and benefit from it

• Useful or interesting 1

You'll be a great contributor at that time once you work truly the most thing is merely got to share great encounter here and pick up more from master talk within the particular theme offer assistance newbie so these things will allow you benefits in the event that you are doing well you as of now get well

In order to be a good contributor on the forum,  you will need to have vast knowledge about variety of things that are discussed on the forum daily. When you have this knowledge, you will be able to know what to say to a lot of topics that you read and be able to create your own topics if you want to. Without this key knowledge, you will practically have nothing to contribute. @Haydara @Campuxify @Lazarock @Yarob @Jatlee

Edited by Toyoye

Hello my friend, in order to be an effective member in the forum, you must abide by the forum rules regarding publishing and participation ethics, then you must share important and valuable topics that are useful to everyone in a simple English language and by that you have received a positive evaluation and encouragement for follow-up

I think it would be more interesting when you create a topic that will benefit everyone here. Much better to make a quality  topics to ensure the uniqueness of this forum.

This forum is providing us so much benefit so we must also do something in return for this forum and the only thing which we can do is to follow all the rules of forum and always work for betterment of forum and by creating useful informative topics so other members can take advantage of our knowledge.

Hello mate, there are so many ways to became a good contributor so for that the way that is to work daily and post good content and interesting posts. So you can became a good contributor. 

I think this platform so good if your post is so creative then make a interesting platform more and more.  Much better to make a quality topics . This is goid for us also we have take many benefits.  

Thanks....

If you do exact what the forum wants from us then you can prove to be good contributor you have to post new and informative topics on daily basis you have to help newbies you have to help the forum to get rid of the spammers by qppropriate reporting on daily basis against spammers 

You're going to be a good contributor at the time when you're working frankly the biggest thing is that you have to share good experience here and learn more from professional conversation on a particular subject to educate newbies so that these stuff can give you advantages if you're doing well you're still doing well.

Только используя правила описанные в теме можно сдать хорошим участником данного форума. Согласен на счет помощи новичкам, еще призываю всех участников начинать сразу валить новичков отрицательными оценками а сначала помочь им и дать понять в чем была их ошибка

To.

All newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

You have to comment on useful and understandable posts .

Beginners and newbies post what they want to know, just make comments and replies to help other members who ask their questions through creating topics.

We all need to participate. There's a wisdom that says (participation is power) Everyone must tolerate by the laws and beware of them۔

My dear friend I am as a beginner with you in this wonderful forum I will try I am very useful but I will need some time to learn well Thank you my friend