English grammar checker. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

yes that's really nice topic . Because there are many people which have 

not speak English  good and fluent .

They have to used grammar website because its very helpful for those people . 

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

You have done a good job . some people have not command on English e .g  like me these are useful websites for grammar check.  some post deleted due to they have not right content or spelling mistake. This one is best for them who have not their own English language.

For me my English is not good , but i try to developing it .but about grammer i don't have a problem because i use a smart phone to , and  the keyboard give some suggestions how to write . So i don't have a problem in that , but i need to developing my English, and i think this forum is a good opportunity to learn english.

• Useful or interesting 1

It a good topic guys. In the nearest future I want this grammar checker to be installed in this forum so that we will be able to check our English and make it meaningful to the reader. Before the feature out in place, do check your post before submitting it to the forum

My dear friend, we thank you for your efforts and for sharing this link with us, and of course the English language is an important thing not only in this forum, but in life in general.

Yes my friend is a very important thing  you have all members be attation  about grammars because some time when grammars write wrong than all meaning is different 

Making posts that is not well written or  a post that contains a lot of errors can force members to give a negative reaction on the post or can even make the administrators consider that post as a non useful post that will be deleted and no payment will be given for the post. Using English grammar checker to check a one's text before posting it will be very good to make the post error free.

Hi friend, is really good and well appreciate to make good grammatical well english on this forum, it can make is of good react in our publication is also well to used, the link that you're sharing is better to use to compose our english.

Yes your spelling and grammer is very important but on the same time knowledge and skills are also required. Thanks for sharing this good sites with us. They would help us

this would have been very helpful for those of us that are not very good in writing good english is not surprising many of us makes a very obvious grammatical error we can spelling by using such as auto correct words would help what should they say and how to say it right.

Yes my dear you are right and well said. We should .and useful and helpful post for further forum beauty. So I think this is the best platform and no there is main problems just make useful post and also grammer checked for the better result.

• +1 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

My native language is not English so there are many mistakes when i was writing English. There are grammatical mistakes so I use the software you suggested. This software is really good, everyone can use it.

As for me this post was a very useful post for all the members here in this site that is not good in making grammar seeing this topic that you made by the beginners or members that is not good in constructing grammar will help them to enhance their writing in this site. Thanks.

Yes I am agree with you if we want to make our post attractive then we should post good and simple English which contains good grammar. We should also try to post useful , unique and informative content to make our post attractive.

Yes if we want to make our post more attrective then we should use good words we should make posts more attrective by using simple english and also we should use grammer words which have good quality then we should make our posts more attrective by using grammer words

Thanks for sharing the link I am new on this forum but due to may bad English I didn't create good topics but I think that by using this I can learn a good grammar 

On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Pitepite said:

Thank you very good tool, with this I will have much more possibility of a better learning of English, I have some difficulty I am not going to lie and I hope with this tool I will better understand the variations that I must learn to master.

Wow well post dear we really need this type feature on this form which we can improve our english we can also use the good grammar on this form if we can not use good grammar we can never know about the content 

Yes friend as you are searching for good grammar posts same as the most people who also wants to search the grammatically good content. Grammar plays an important role here. It is the basic part.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Go without a doubt that this forum makes you polish your grammar, and this is totally positive. I always look for a way to write correctly and try to keep my grammar good or improve it even more, but what good data I will check and improve thanks.

Everybody here in the gathering doesn't that well utilizing the English language so the destinations you are prescribing are the awesome assistance a few individuals who experiences issues in utilizing English Grammar. Indeed, even I, I don't have an all around built punctuation however I accept they comprehend what I am attempting to state to the individuals who are perusing my post.

Hey dear! I am very thankful to you that you shared the link I am also new here and some time I am not be able to write correct english due to my bad grammer. Now I think I should correct my grammer. 

Yeah that's a good idea of having an English grammar checker. But actually it's not that necessary to have proper grammar for communicating in this platform. All you need is meaningful posts that others can understand and make benefits out of it.

Amazing post you deserve many like here off course no one are same here from thinking and mindset so some people can't type comment in a better English they do many mistake so english checker help them to skip there mistakes and try to useful grammar which should be easy for other member so that they can gain and understand 

Using the English language correctly is a duty for everyone to create good, important and easy-to-understand topics.
Therefore, non-English speakers must verify their topics when writing, using language proofing programs.
You may also use extensions for the browser used that do proofreading when writing.

• +1 1