English grammar checker. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Thanks for your participation, it is good to strengthen the rules of the English language as it is an essential language on which to communicate around the world, especially in this forum, as most of the members are in the English section, not the Russian.

11 minutes ago, zumann.finn said:

Sometimes I use "Grammarly" app. It helped me out so many times in writing essays.... 😅

Me, too, by the way. I'm German. All my life I studied German, I began to study hard English in high school. I currently live in London but sometimes I still find it difficult to formulate a sentence or check grammar. So Grammarly is good app 🙂

There are many English grammar learning software. If you want to learn these for mobile, you can go to the play store and search. You will find many good grammar learning software.  Good.This is a very good app that will catch any of your grammar mistakes and you can solve it from there but outside of that I want to say that I don't really need gram flour because I know English very well and my village doesn't have any problems. Thank you.

• +3 1

Many members on this platform are from various countries with different cultures and English is not mother language of many members. This link is very helpful if one want to make their posts free from error and useful and easily understandable for the members. Good rating will also depend your effectiveness and efficiency in your post.

• +3 1

I chose Grammarly Premium to correct grammatical errors and spelling errors. Sometime, I'm off the Grammar Extension to speed up the browser, but without it, I commit some errors. So the Grammar Checker tools can be very helpful when you make some articles on this site.

Thanks a lot. You share such a useful and preferable topic with us. There are many members in crypto forum that taking help from this site that you shared. If all the members follow this site then this forum becomes clean and become one of the best forum of the world. Thanks again. 

I think we should always learn something from this forum we should always seek knowledge of grammar because English is very important if you want to work on this forum then you should improve your English if your English is good then you easily give your information to other people.

• +1 1

very nice post, we really need this kind of features in our device if we are not so confident with oir grammar, for us to make this forum good we should also maintain good grammar, you may use the link given...

Thanks but according to me we don't need good grammar to make progress on this forum. Your Sentence should be simple and easy to understand. Main idea is just to convey your message in a easy way which others can easily understand. 

This is great advice for creating clean and standard posts. People who do not know good English should take the help of grammar to improve their English. We should publish all our posts carefully and using good English and simple words so that it is easy for every member to understand.

• +2 1

yes dear friend you are very right to do comments on the post we should use simple English and vulgur language that is why others members can easily understand your post and do not make spelling mistakes and to be very careful on this forum .

• +3 1

This connection is exceptionally helpful for individuals who don't communicate in English smoothly, to raise the nature of their presents and their capacity on impart data better, in light of the fact that vast posts are erased, and hence their proprietor might be cautioned.

Yes. Writing in English can be very difficult for those who do not know well. For this, such sites may be really needed. I think it is very good that you shared. I am sure many people will benefit from this.

As we know that there are many sites to check pligrism and grammar. On this platform, i learn english grammar, meaning and sentence structure. This platform grooming my English writing and reading skills. One sites that is mostly used to check grammar and spelling check is quillbot. Try it and see everything that is going wrong in grammar.

Hi dear friends.Educated people known grammaras a relying on the translator causes many unintended mistakes and makes the topic spam..

Thanks for this link, it is really useful, when the text is written in a clear and grammatically good language, it reaches the reader faster and more accurately, and this is what everyone wants, the information without complication !!!

I really think you shared a useful topic with what you said because there are many members who are not good at English. But since they learn it from different people I hope you have shared the sites with us. I hope they get good support from them.

How nice it is for you to provide sites that help in improving English grammar, there are many members in the forum whose native language is not English and they face difficulties during work

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

yes dude you are right because of mistakes people may  missunderstood your idea and take the wrong meaning and it is also more presentable because of no  mistakes, so we must try to avoid such mistakes and if you are not much skillful than use such websites.

On 7/4/2020 at 4:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

This is very informative topic mate. Look some of the member of this do mistake of creating post and comment. Spelling and grammar mistake. If we do grammar mistake then our post will not be quality full. There some sites that can help you to solve your grammar mistake. So go and try.

• +1 1

Working in this forum will helps to improve our skills. We can improve ourselves continuosly going through those posts. We can improve our fluency and reduce our mistakes

Dear friend you have shared useful topic. Because there are many people who are not good in English but they will get a good support from those sites which you have shared with us.

All members must write in clear and understandable English in order to exchange knowledge and they can develop their language in this forum through discussion with other members in the responses and comments

Hello my friend, at first I would like to thank you for your good behavior.
We all know that some of us are not proficient in English or can even be very weak, especially from a grammatical point of view, so it is useful to have the link above.

In addition, there are a lot of channels on YouTube that teach English perfectly, i advise every new member who is weak in this language with these channels.

Multiple styles and one goal!
Thank you!

that is realy importent thing for posting. i allways obay this thing. if yo guys are intaresed to make your your profile more profetonal yo have to be chake your gramer more and more.