English grammar checker. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Yeah this is really good features. When we create post then some words goes wrong. Then we can easily find it from this feature. So this is really helpful for our accurate typing.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

@Pitepite first of all welcome on a Crypto talk online plate forum. yeah I got something from your post and also I read all the replies on your post I got some experience about it. I am not connecting on English grammar because my English is good. But when I read this post and also method to check our grammar I got some mistakes in my sentences. this piece of information with us my friend. 💞💕

• +3 1

On 7/4/2020 at 11:46 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

Is a good job mate for providing such valuable link that will make us improve our language skills in order to be able to communicate in good writing skills which will pass a reasonable knowledge and experience to other members of the forum that will make us have good reputation so english grammar checker will help us reduce most of the mistakes and writing errors always make when posting or commenting in crypto talk currency forum

Very impressive recommendation made to fellow members to use in improving the quality and standard of their posts. Until you spend your extra time reviewing posts section by section you will understand members are making a lots of Grammatical errors, typographical mistakes. So with this link provided one can easily correct himself without much stress or deduction of posts 

Yes, there are many members on our platform whose English is not so good. So I think this link of yours will prove to be very favorable for those members and also for me. But I feel that if a person cannot read and write English speaking well, then it should not be a question mark on its ability. If you agree with me then give me a positive reputation.

I will say that yes grammar check is very necessary here because if you write well but grammatically incorrect it will affect you because moderator will give you warning points I am trying to keep post in grammar which does not affect my post so pay attention to grammar.  There is very bad knowledge but it is good for everyone just as we all make mistakes.  I advise everyone to give it a try and concentrate on learning better English because we will need it in our lives.  We are on the internet and we need to communicate properly so that we can all improve.

Well it is a good advice if we can check the sites but most importantly we have to always check our work and see if their is no mistakes before we should submit our work 

@Pitepite thank you for this wonderful topic created mate. You have really done a great job to make this forum have good posts written with good grammar for easy understanding of the member working here. This will really be of help to those that are not familiar with English grammar to have their posts well constructed with the help of English grammar checker.

• +1 1

Yes, your post is a very good post, Dear, first of all we do any work, then we have to work hard for it Because it is an international form, English grammar matters a lot. If your grammar is good, then you will be able to write good English and if you can write good English, then international people will also be able to understand it. And your post will get positive reputations and.

13 hours ago, Sara nour said:

I agree with you, there are good translation programs that people who are not English speakers can use, but they should pay attention when using it to make sure that the translation is more than once and make sure of it so as not to be warned

I agree with you that those who are not fluent in the English language should use the translation program to avoid any mistakes

actually if we use the grammar checking software hair while commenting operating topics it would add value to our topics and also it will teach us the correct English so in both things it is good

• +1 1

this link is really helpful for those who face difficulty in writing English and are unable to speak English fluently. This will help them to write without mistakes and help them to communicate with others precisely. The more handsome English they write, the more number of members attracted towards their posts. But, for me I am good in English and do not need to check my grammar. Thank you buddy.

This is a good idea to improve our publications and reduce these spelling errors. If the topic is good and useful, but contains a spelling error, then this topic will be considered not good because of the error. Therefore, we have to publish useful and correct topics, so we have to pay attention to our English grammar and know the errors and reduce them, and thus we will publish useful topics And correct.

There are many online tools for checking the grammar of your post. You can copy your post and paste it there in that tool. And, you will see the results woth your minor and major grammar mistakes.

I have shared very useful information, my friend for me. I use Google Chrome to help with the grammar rules. You just have to be careful when publishing in order to add posts that are linguistically and grammatically understandable.

• +4 1

On 9/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, Thekingcallme said:

It would be a good idea for people who are not very good at English to use such grammar sites
It will help them tremendously

Very important post yes grammar check is very essential here because if you writing well but grammatically wrong then it will effect you because the moderator will give you warning points I'm also trying to make grammatically post that not effect my post so keep focus on grammar.

Yes dude thanks for sharing this kind information that our grammer should be correct to do the posts some peoples speak English frequently but they do not write it they do the grammatical mistake.

A lot of people whose essential language isn't the English language so they utilize the interpreter to compose points and on account of this they fall into syntactic blunders and this connection will be helpful to improve the punctuation of these individuals.

• +3 1

I just want to say that English in its grammar and writing should be perfect to write on this page because most use this language so the information you write will be more understandable by everyone else if a universal language is used .

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Posts which contain grammar mistakes are not seems attractive so using a grammar checker website is a good idea. The link you have shared will surely be helpful to newbies. 

• +1 1

English grammar can improve your brain ability in this forum ,it make you to understand some little tips in English language,to make use of grammar in this forum someone have to know how to pronounce a proper words.

Yes ofcourse, To post on this forum we must have English grammar strong .Because we have to type the comments in English.In addition to our post being usefull our English should also be better.

Its is a nice topic you bring,that is not bad becouse we keep on learning each and everyday,and we keep knowing the more we learn,to make a sensible topic that will also be okey by using it,thanks really appreciate for your contribution