Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

Good post, I congratulate you for making you see reason, the truth is that I do not share information about my wallets with my wife. And it is true, we never know when we will stop being in the world. From now on I will share information about my cryptocurrency savings with my wife. Thank you very much and greetings friend

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 04.07.2020 at 08:33, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

In my opinion, no one should know about the wallet, thereby eliminating false suspicions in case of trouble. But at the same time, there should be a hint when a trouble happens to you that does not allow you to access your wallet.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

In my opinion, even if family members do not know the exact information,they should at least know where the information such as private keys stored by you is stored.Because in a bad situation,nobody can access your cryptocurrencies forever.They were looking for the last solution to this.On being able to leave a legacy.But it still hasn't worked out.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Здравствует ребята ,ч то вне помогает друг другу ставить лайки нужно . без них ваша писанием не каму не нужна.  А каму нужны купоны eBay пишите может кому и достанется.

• -1 1

If you have trust on someone it doesn't matter he is your friend or from your family you can tell him or her about your crypto wallet but you must keep an eye on the exchanges and transfers made through your wallet

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

5 minutes ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

If you have trust on someone it doesn't matter he is your friend or from your family you can tell him or her about your crypto wallet but you must keep an eye on the exchanges and transfers made through your wallet

Anything can happen in life, the same quarrel after which, in revenge, all your funds will fly away in an unknown direction. I agree, this is a primitive example, but it's better not to talk about the crypt once again if family or friends haven't even heard of it.

• +2 1

actually family is the most important thing in my life.. the every thing i owns is of my family and if they aren't able to use any assets of their then it is not good..  so definitely minimum one member will know my password and have access to my wallet.

• +2 1

Well it's not necessary for your family to know about it, but it's recommended that in case something might happen to you (god forbid of this) there is some place where your family knows everything is stored and they have access to the credentials in order to manipulate the funds or whatever you have, you should trust in them telling them about your investments that's for sure but it is a matter of wether you choose to or not.

I first got acquainted with cryptocurrency when my friend started talking about it. I became interested and I plunged into it with my head. I still remember my first 10 dollars, these thoughts motivate me to move on.

I share your opinion, I think it is necessary to leave your seed key and private data from some wallet or some key of some exchange to prevent those funds from being lost, so choosing a family member so that they know where all that data is would be paramount.

• +3 1

I think yes, it is very important in the event of any eventuality to be able to resort to or leave our crypto assets to our family, we do not know what fate may bring us, we can go out and have an accident or whatever

Greetings, particularly to the few people that I have invited to join this world of cryptocurrencies, first I explain what this is about so that you already have an idea of the steps to follow, one of those people is my sister who I trust a lot , she has all my data as I have hers. But I don't trust anyone else.

We should not give our passwords to anyone. Even to our family members. Its very important, because they can write this information somewhere in their phone or computer for remember. And if they device will be hack, you will lost all your funds in your wallet.

I think family is the place where everyone is close to you and loves you. If somehow your password and all the others important staff get hacked by someone else then it would be better if you give the all information to your family members not to everyone only to your special one. 

On 7/4/2020 at 8:33 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

My answer is Yes and No in the same time. It's clear why yes, they must have the access to my assets if something bad happens with me.
But let's look at the situation if everything is still ok. Cryptocurrency requires some of specific knowledge how to keep those wallets safe, how to store private keys, how to use them for payments, etc. Otherwise it's too easy to come into a scam trap and lose all. Unfortunately nobody of my family isn't so familiar with crypto like me. That's why i would say No for the moment. First we should teach them how to use it properly, then to give the access.

For me, I told some of my family members about some of my cryptocurrency wallet information because in my absence, my family members can access my wallet and recover the money.
Of course, I gave them an idea about the world of cryptocurrencies and how they can deal with that.

i think it is okay to know the cryptowallet information by the family even families are good to know. you do not to secret jobs. as it is said in a series. family is everything....

On 7/4/2020 at 9:20 AM, Honny143 said:

in my opinion share details anyone close with you, and myself I already share my details with my life partner, and I write this details in one note pad to understand easily.

Sure mate that's the right thing to do sharing information of our crypto wallets or any account with crypto to close family members in case we something bad happens to us and we should also teach them few things about crypto so that they know how it works. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my view, you should not tell family members about the wallets that you work with, but you can organize that on your computer. If something happens to you, they will find everything organized and then they can extract your money.But if you want to inform them of that, it is up to you .

On 7/4/2020 at 7:33 AM, Pitepite said:

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

Always good to write your codes down and put it in a safe. Nice heritage or not of you have many bitcoin 🙂

I personally recommend saying it, because those savings from so many efforts will be useless if we die and then they will not know how to enter our bitcoin wallet.