Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

Hello friend this is a personal issue I think it is dependent on your own decision that you would like to share your personal information with your family members or not otherwise there's no need officially to share your personal information with your family members

My dear friend, this topic has already been addressed in this forum, and while I am not sure whether this topic would be kept or removed, it is my pleasure to respond because this topic is useful for new members. Some members do not disclose their personal information with their family members, and when they die, their entire estate is lost, so in my opinion, share details with someone close to you, and I have already done so.

I am still new here and have not yet used wallets

I am currently learning and constantly searching for the best knowledge

But in my opinion, it is preferable for one of the family to know about the issue of the wallet, even if it becomes a circumstance, an accident, or a death

They withdraw profits from the portfolio

My friends, whatever we do, our family members should know the logic of this work and our family members should know about this work because it is important that as many people as possible should know about the work so that they can give us their own opinion. Because if we tell someone about our work, the next person might give us some good information or some good suggestion that will be useful for us, so we must share it with someone else about our work. 

Well it's important to  provide your personal information with your parents or siblings as in any unexpected situation they can access our wallet. Moreover it's helpful for other situations. Like if we forgot pur password sometime, they can help us.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Many people overlook this, but it is crucial: you can store your wallet details or sensitive information about your investment in a position where your family members can access it in the event of an accident. For example, my siblings know the most about my wallet but are unable to access it.

Yes my dear it is good information to share. If you told the information of your crypto talk account to your family or friends then it will help you or your family in case of any emergency situation. They can access your account and also withdraw money from your account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe , in my opinion, it is preferable that the wallet information I have is encrypted with the knowledge of my family, and that in case anything happens, the information is with them.

Hello there everyone newbies beginners and old members I hope you all are fine and doing a great work on this platform. I want to tell you that. I am a beginner on this website so your post is very informative and useful for me as a beginner I want to tell you that I have gained my knowledge from your post thanks for sharing with us you are a useful opinions

I think that it is okay to tell a family member about the personal wallet information, because a reliable person must be aware of this in the event of any emergency or unexpected occurrence.

I trust my family very much that I use my wallet information, so I would like to introduce them to this field as they think it is just a waste of time, but after they saw what I could do they started working with me and consulting me

Yes, my friend, it is possible to share wallet information with family members because that will help you with a lot of things to find in the event of forgetfulness or to avoid losing money in the event of death.

Yes dear, it is necessary to give your account information and your passwords and your wallet to one of your family members because we do not know what is where we have in this life, we may be exposed to a specific accident and therefore if no member of your family knows about this information, your family will lose all currencies and become a lost currency and therefore I advise you to give  Your entire information is for one or more people whom you trust in your family to keep in case something happens to you

• +1 1

Who can share wallet information and money that we have with family members, in order to motivate them to enter the world of digital and cryptocurrencies and to benefit from it

I agree with you on this, my friend.  In fact, I give my wallet information to my brother in case any harm to me, they will take advantage of the profits.  Everyone should do the same or at least put the information in a place they find the family so that the profit does not go away and your family benefits from it.

I only trust one person, my daughter, with all of my passwords and instructions on how to get money out of my wallets when she needs it, and I believe that such knowledge should be exchanged but not with anyone.

There is no harm in knowing the password from a conscious member of your family, as no one knows when he may die or be harmed, and so your money will be inherited by your family if you share the password with someone.

We can share private information of our wallet with the most trusted person or in my opinion we can write it in our personal diary that should be secured as it is the best option for me 

I first got acquainted with cryptocurrency when my friend started talking about it. I became interested and I plunged into it with my head. I still remember my first 10 dollars, these thoughts motivate me to move on.

You can put it in your diary or notebook of your own, and after a long life any harm befalls you, it will be easy to access and benefit from

This is a very good question, I think giving your wallet inform to somebody like your spouse is very important, not only wallet information but all other investment should be known by your spouse because we never can tell what may happen to you in the next couple of minutes or hour, this is not we should be keeping off like that.

In my case it's really a bad decision for me to share about this wallet because if they know about this they will not give any money our use and they will say take from your money this really happen from my parents so it's really depends on your family. 

Hello guys, what is your concept approximately pronouncing your crypto pockets statistics on your own circle of relatives? Do we actually need it to mention to them? 

There are many stuff that would manifest to us, we might also additionally die in an accident, or in any situation, what identityentification we get to die and nobody is aware of approximately the statistics of our pockets, then essentially our stored cash and our funding will most effective be there and no person can use it anymore.

The component right here is that your own circle of relatives will now no longer be benefited out of your difficult paintings due to the fact they do not even recognize your pockets records.

I wanna ask you guys, do you provide your statistics for your own circle of relatives or now no longer? Or you simply keep your statistics on specif locations like your tool so on every occasion some thing takes place on you they'll see it to the region wherein did you positioned your pockets records.

My friend, you can tell whoever you want about your wallet information, but I advise you not to do that, as this matter is yours. Nobody should know the private information of your wallet and you must keep it for yourself.