Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

You could talk about trading cryptocurrencies if you have any knowledge of this, it is a very interesting topic to deal with. I really like that topic and I like trading cryptocurrencies. I also analyze the prices of cryptocurrencies in the message and determine which ones have a future and which ones are not, thus being able to establish a good and complete concept on this subject. 

Well is not a bad idea teaching people crypto currencies rather a welcome development in the society and most especially to those that are unemployed without a job at hand, during teaching one is expected to tell them the meaning of crypto currencies, the founder and the benefit one will get when he join. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you should take a start from explainung what is the financial system and how it works and after the evolution  how it can be more useful. 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

It seems a good lesson to teach a beginner about cryptocurrency. In my opinion, first teach about cryptocurrency, where it is used, how it is created... , then teach about its golden future and how it can change one's life, About fluctuations in cryptocurrency graphs. One should be interested after learning these things as I got motivated from my friend (senior member) who is trading in Yobit and other cryptocurrency markets. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I was able to teach some of my friends also, but what I emphasize on was the rules, I told them alot about the rules, so they won't get banned, so that they can also benefit some knowledge and meet some friends  here and also make some money 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Good day dear fellow! Yes these are important points of crypto. But I think these are mot enough. You should also include " the rules and regulations of policies". It will be really helpful for both of you. You can add a more detailed topic like " what is strictly forbidden in crypto talk?. You can also prepare these two.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yeah you can also ask them about the inventor  of bitcoin. You can tell then who control  btc prize. You can tell then how I can trade here. You can tell then how to earn profit without  breaking  the rules. You can discuss  so many thing with them. Your plan is so good,  I respect  it.

• +5 1

Teaching other the cryptocurrency is the best way you are tell the banifit of cryptocarency. This is the best platform of earning money and success. You tell the investment box how invest cryptocurrency and get profit. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I can give you some tips that how to start. Probably when you use logical terms like blockchain, crypto and all then your students are not going to understand anything.  

• +5 1

Crypto currency is a digital currency which is clear by its by name that's all a virtual game where you can buy some crypto coins and start business in it, coming to the use of it think of it as your credit card you can make purchases and mostly on any websites even in some countries in stores too.

• +5 2

Teaching and guiding others about the crypto talk forum or generally the crypto currency is a qiute difficult task. Mostly people think it is kind of scam and you're going to earn any referrals but the reality is otherwise. It is actually future of the world. Instead of being moved and thinking of something new to learn, they oppose your ideas and show sort of insecurities which is embarrassing sometimes but they can't deny its existence. And why not, I didn't believe in such an idea untill first actual physical, real withdrawal of my friend who referred me to this wonderful platform. Well, conclusion is that, you have to prove your idea by your success.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think the best thing you can do for them is to invite them to this forum because you cant teach them all about crypto but am certain this forum will do

• +5 1

This is a good idea to encourage others to know more on cryptocurrencies and a nice way to initiate others into the crypto forum.share your knowledge and experience to others about cryptocurrencies and how it can benefit them by earning and making investments and trading through yobit.and making other transactions easier and faster.this would bring a better perspective to those who don't believe crypto 

• +5 1

Great the topic that you have taken as points of conversation in this forum friend I love it, now in my case it has been difficult for me to teach other people to know the cryptographic world since the people in my social circle have no interest in this subject, and seldom do not retain the information provided by me, so if at any time someone is interested in this sensational world I will take your lesson plan ...

• +5 1

Hello everyone, I think that the best thing we can do is teach about the topic of cryptocurrencies to the most beginners, we have to be multipliers of information, I have some experience in the cryptographic world, and I would not have any problems sharing my knowledge with other people, the more people know about the subject, the cryptocurrencies will have more usability and trust.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Teaching cryptocurrency  to others is very important.If we share our experience to other they can know about it and forum platform will be more popular.Others also can earn from forum if we teach them.

• +5 1

It's a good idea we should share our knowledge. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. It's amazing forum

• +5 1

you should show them how the crypto currency is faster ,and easy to use ,
 you can tell them the story of  "nakamura satoshi",
then should you invent them to join in this great forum.

• +5 1

A lot of information about Cryptocurrencies is available on the internet. How the money works and in what sectors matters. There are many Crypto Currencies available. Many forum sites have detailed information about money.

That is much for a day lesson, so I suggest you start by discussing with your student how people over the years choice to invest on physical gold, bitcoin is safer because it's digitalize.

Yes you can invite them to this forum so that they can learn and gain more knowledge have the chance to interact with people that they will benefit from them

Yes you can invite them to this forum so that they can learn and gain more knowledge have the chance to interact with people that they will benefit from them

I wish you success, it is better to simplify the meanings to the level of their understanding, especially if they do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, because it is really something that is difficult to explain easily.

• +1 1

It was not easy to introduce some people to join any platform, but I was able to convince and introduce some of my friends to join the cryptotalk forum and benefits from here too, and they should carefully abide by the rules and regulations of the forum because the rules and regulations are the most important aspect of this forum, and also gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

It is great for cryptocurrencies to become like physics and other educational materials, for they are the future. The community must learn it. I support you in this matter and I wish you good luck and I will advise you to learn it with a small amount because it is not very easy.

Cryptocurrency teach us because there is a lot of different to learn something, this is such a great firm o learn anything  we can find any useful information related to any topic,we can solve our problem with the help of cryptocurrency and is it fact that cryptocurrency is learning and skill gaining firm or platform it's our great fortune that we have approach this platform 

• +4 1