Wallet Privacy - Page 19 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

I also think that there is no online wallet that gives you privacy so I think that we should be careful about it by using the any kind of wallet and we should yes such wallets that are trusted so I think that before using any wallet we should search about that wallet then we should use that wallet.

Privacy of a wallet has a  great important in this platform...there is no chance of hacking in this wallet...if a wallet has a great security system...there is no chance of scam by scammer...if privacy system of  wallet is great

On 10/19/2019 at 7:40 PM, vycl87 said:

Agreed. using online wallets is carrying risks everytime. It can be hacked, stolen. I think we all should use paper wallets or hardware wallets. These are only safe way.

I have read a lot about paper wallets, this is possibly the most safe way to keep holding our crypto investment. I was very positive on hardware wallets too, but there are problems as Ledger for example asks for KYC with very strict rules and all this information was leaked, with a result scammers trying to extort the Ledger crypto owners with emails. What was leaked was except names, phone numbers and even addresses.

Wallet privacy is one of the most important thing for the safety of our Crypto accounts.We should must care of our account that's why we should Firstly choose secure and safe platform where our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.I recommend you that you should sign up on Trust website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features.Trust wallet is one of the most powerful platform in the crypto trading world here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.It is one of the most comfortable and relaible platform in the crypto trading world.i like this platform very much and I suggest you should sign up on this website.it is one of the awesome platform in the crypto trading world.

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

Blockchain wallet is more secure wallet and i give opinion all the people who's ask about crypto currency wallet. Blockchain is more secure and safe .It provides you a safe and easy place to store your funds and also i will suggest you don't use that wallets which have not any private key. 

Wallet privicy is the most important thing , it is new and great feature of wallet.so before using the wallet firstly check the wallet security of the wallet because many of them are fake or scam.and use the most popular wallet, so your first priority will to check security and privicy of wallet then use .

Bitcoin addresses are the only information used to define where bitcoins are allocated and where they are sent . These addresses are created privately by each users wallet. Since users usually to reveal their identity in order to recive services or goods, bitcoin can not remain anonymous.

• +1 1

Wallet security is essential at this platform.

If wallets are secure we can prevent them from unauthorized excess.

For using wallet we firstly need to check its security.

Because our amount is often kept there.

All wallet have best privacy system.some wallets have best security system than other wallets.some wallets have security issue.in this way people do not trust on these wallets.

In spite of the fact that I do not use any application or exchange or even wallet that asks for KYC , yet I believe there is nothing called security or privacy in an online trade , the minute you log in to any site, you have opened a connection with them , and with some applications they can log into any private information stored on your device. 

It has been thought that online wallets can't give you the ensured degree of trust, there may somewhat  deficiency remain. But the block chain wallet is the best one regarding privacy degree. You can make safe transaction and secured storing of crypto in the wallet for longer period of time

Wallet privacy means the service providance to the number of customers and the security which is quite more important than now a days. But online wallet does not provide the full time security to its users.

Wallet privacy is one of the best important things when you using the crypto wallet. Privacy safe your wallet from the hackers and third party. The privacy must contain alphabet numerical word and letters. This privacy save your assets and the user done theri withdrawal easily and safely.

Yes mate I am also agree with you.  Privacy is necessary  in case of wallets.  We know that  there are lot of scales.  So we should  not share our personal  information to  anyone.  It can cause lost for us. 

Privacy is the 1st priority of any user before using or choosing wallets.So privacy I always recommend to any users to choose hardware wallets.these wallets are more secure than any software wallets.

Since online wallets always try to increase their security.  However, users of this wallet are likely to be hacked or stolen.  This is not possible if you are aware.  So we all need to be aware of the use of online wallets.  This is necessary to protect your privacy when using a crypto wallet.  For this, you should always use a new bitcoin address every time you receive a new payment.  Additionally, you can use multiple wallets for different purposes.  Doing so allows you to separate each of your transactions for security purposes. Thanks guys.

Wallet privicy is most important thing, firstly check the security of the wallet , it is safe of not, because many wallet that are working now a days  ,some of them are fake or scam, your first priority will to check the security of the wallet , coinbase wallet is one of the best and secure wallet , it provide strong security , through this wallet you can send and receive money easily without any fear of hacking.

Blockchain wallet is trusted wallet. Blockchain  wallet to protect your privacy  while using any crypto. I agree with the privacy of blockchain . Privacy is very important to any online wallets. There are many rule of privacy in wallets

If you are worried about you information and money are save or non save in your account. So, your are connect your account with wallet. There are many wallets here but hardware wallet is a more famous wallet. It has a safety purpose for you. 

I think the privacy of each wallet is much more important.  Because if the privacy of the wallet is very normal then anyone can hack the wallet.  So I think the privacy of each wallet should be much stronger.

Well the most important factor while choosing a wallet is it privacy and if a wallet is not providing you privacy then you guys must avoid that kind of wallet as it can harm your account and also there are chances that you may lose your coins.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

Everyone wants to select that wallet which is more secure because nowadays there is a lot of security issue due to which everyone uses the wallet  which is very secure and reputable. I myself use blockchain wallet which is very safe and easy to work with. 

You are 100% right.Offline wallets  are more secure than online wallet. On line Wallets are attached with internet so their is no privacy of wallet. So keep away from using such types of wallets. 

Yes dear the online wallets is risky all the work is when risky when you share your data information to other so i you want you should be secure then don't share your personal information then your data personal information not be hacked and anyone can't scammed with you so be careful