Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

This friend that you have said is the most true because our mistakes are the ones that always teach us that we should never give up because if we did give up it would not be worth so much effort and it is true that our best teacher is our last mistake because Thanks to those mistakes, we were able to continue and improve forwards and achieve things or objectives.

Thanks dear for such motivation and welcome and I agree with you that to be successful in any field of work patience is must otherwise it would be difficult for us to survive so take your time and never be in any hurry.

My friend has said very good things, Anyway, there is no room for error in this forum, man learns a lot from error. 
 So, by mistake, tell a person to learn and not to repeat it so that he does not suffer any loss again.

• +1 1

You're absolutely right my friend and it is that we learn from our mistake and this is normal for people to have a mistakes in life and more so in the world of crypto currency where we can find ourselves everyday with scammers or wrong investment but this is part of this and we must never loss hope, we must get up to learn from our last mistake that will be our best teacher as I said this great topic that is a very good advice for which I thank you very much it's a very important topics.

لا أحد يتعلم بدون أخطاء. أنا أتعلم من خطأي ، وأنت تتعلم من خطأك. لذلك علينا أن ننظر إلى الأخطاء على أنها مجرد دروس صعبة وجميلة في نفس الوقت. 

You are absolutely right, our teacher is our last mistake because it is thanks to those mistakes that we are no longer going to make them or that we have advanced with those mistakes or progressed to achieve what we want.

Really your best teacher is your last mistakes. Because as a normal human being, you are supposed to learn from your mistakes so that you will not repeat such a mistake again. So let try and learn from our mistakes, have a nice day.

Hello my loves and as the title of the slogan says that from our last mistake we learn is absolutely right because once you have already made the mistake and you realize where you correct it but when it takes you to realize which and where it can be almost You always lower your arms until someone gives you a little push in life and like the phoenix you are reborn from your own ashes and you see the light at the end of the hall and you continue with more desire for success to all.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips for members, especially new members. There is no success without mistakes or failures sometimes, but we must take advantage of them to become better and correct our mistakes in order not to fall into them again and I also agree with you The most important thing is not to feel jealous of the successes of others, but on the contrary. We have to put their success as an incentive for us to be like them in the future

Yes dear no doubt actually we learn from our mistakes but we should to focus on your work and don't repeat these mistakes . If we repeat this mistake then we will fail because maybe we are not serious if we repeat mistake.  

• +2 1

Right you are failure is the pillar of success. We shouldn't fear for mistake. Because every mistake has it's solution and every mistake has a potential. So, we shouldn't fear for this. Rather we should get lesson from this. I lost my 1st earnings in trading and got a lesson and improved my experience. Every people should have patience to mke every mistake solution. Thanks for the post.

• +5 1

That's a fact, our failure is not just a failure but also a success because the mistake we made can be added to our experiences and that you will know already what you are going to do next because you already pass that failure. So having a mistake is not bad, instead it can also make us a good lesson in our life.

You are right friend I am agree with you we can learn by our mistakes and these mistakes can lead towards the success therefore we should learn from our mistakes instead of repeating them. As you say that our last mistake is our best teacher this is hundred percent correct we can get success after the last mistake.

Thank you for the nice words. I find it hard forgiving myself for the mistakes I've done. But I should also learn from it and let it go. Never let ourselves be dragged down by these experiences rather take it as a motivation to strive better.

For me, I find that it is not a shame to make mistakes, but on the contrary, mistakes teach us many things because most people who know what is right and what is right are the ones who committed more mistakes

Yes, my friend, we have to learn from our mistakes in order to not fall into them again. We must limit our mistake to the work that we put it here and search for the purposes that oblige us in the forum and participate with members in solving problems, therefore learning from mistakes is an incentive to do better and never give up

Mistakes are the part of life

Always learn from your mistakes 

Dont repeate your same mistakes in your life 

When you wants to be successful in life then you have to face many challenges and problems in your life 

Dont fear from mistakes 

Just learn and moves forward 

Mistake is part of our lives, the size of the mistake is what determines our confidence, and learning about error is what can determine our future. The error is the best way to realize that things are not giving the result that we expected..

Yes you are right. But I think our last mistake is our not only teacher but also all mistakes our teacher. I want to always work hard and patient my self to be a successful member of crypto currency. 

Yes, the mistake that we commit is the best teacher for us, and also after we make mistakes again and again, this makes us professional and accurate people. In addition, I believe in a saying as long as you breathe, you must learn there is no ceiling for mistakes or to experiment like this until you reach your goal

Thank you very much for your advice friend!
It is true what you say regarding the mistakes we make, without a doubt all of us at some point in our lives have made a mistake, but what really matters is that we learn from those mistakes and grow on a personal level.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you that if the best teacher is our own experience, we can learn from our failures and experiences to succeed in cryptocurrency. Experience is the key for us to be in the crypto world to be able to make money, besides the importance of learning from every mistake is something every trader must do. Do not give up if we make mistakes because with mistakes we can take wisdom and wisdom that is very valuable for us in the future.

• +1 1

Good day every one.yes dude exactly our last mistake is our best teacher.it is really a good teacher than other things which makes us realize the importance of success and work hard.

This is called learning the hard way and it pains but whatever you learn this way will always stick. This is the best way to learn but it is the most difficult. Your last mistake will always never repeat itself if you are smart.

Hello friends, the problem we are facing is when we can not realize our mistakes and figure out why we made the mistake, mistakes are not teaching us much, And we all know that there is no mistakes without correction so any mistake we made today let try to know why we made the mistake and correct it.