Keybase Mobile App - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Keybase Mobile App

On 1/25/2021 at 6:27 AM, Muhammad waseem meo said:

I don't know about much application and first time  and joined .I am thankful for going to this application and investment  is so good 

Lol, what to invest in this app? What investment is talking about in this app? It is secure messaging app, check the details about project in project's outlet. 

1 hour ago, Hasnaat said:

Well i listen this term is first time. Maybe listen but i don't know about this. And now i realise keybase app is very good for safety of messaging on twitter facebook and github. Son now i will try keybase app process.

That's why this topic about Keybase is created, go through the original post. 

On 1/28/2021 at 4:51 PM, Muhammad said:

This is a useful and amazing site, I will download and use it.

Indeed, we are focused to talk about Keybase app in this thread. 

Oh really fantastic! 

What are the features provided by this app? It's a very interesting and fantastic app to use.  I haven't heared about such kind of app.  Thank you so much for sharing this app.  It will help the members a lot in many ways.  The security is another best thing of this app.  Sharing files,  chatting and saving your balance have become very easy.  I think it would be created a long time.  

I hope it will help me very well. Thank you! 

Wow its amazing. Thanks for sharing this informative post. It will be helpful for me after whatsapp policy i am not feeling secure while chatting with someone. Bip is also secured app for secret communication.

I am grateful to you for the information you provided about the Keybase application. I think the Keybase application is really useful. Nice platforms. Still, seeing this topic, I thought I'd come and say my own opinion.

On 2/1/2021 at 7:21 PM, Husnain Shareef said:

What are the features provided by this app? 

So many features are there from this cool app. Have you ever tried to install this app on your smartphone to check it's features? One of the cool feature is, this app ensures you to provide security to your messages. You can use XLM to tip your friends by using this excellent app. Rest of all features are mentioned my original topic. Please check that. 

On 2/8/2021 at 12:00 PM, sophia.42 said:

Keybase mobile apps is a new technology apps has brought great progress in the field of communication and data store and sharing private information and between the user chat easily and all necessary data is safe and protect in this apps so this apps is safe and secure and scammer not hack this apps easily and user protection for safe security code log in apps. 

Keybase developers have used the advanced encryptions technology to protect your data from the attackers. It is widely adopted secure messaging platform till the date. I have been using this app for a long time now and I am facing no problem with it. 

1 hour ago, Suleman Akhtar said:

I did use keybase months ago for a supposed XLM airdrop that I never got.

Airdrop was already ended. Wait for the next if they are interested to launch. 

On 2/17/2021 at 10:22 AM, Waqasbutt said:

I think as you are explaining its features its most useful application for earning method and according to its logging methods it looks more secure and most importantly which everyone forget to do is to store private key and logging information on a paper so that whenever we forget we will be able to restore it. 

The app reminds users to back up  the access details. The app encourage users to link multiple devices including the paper keys. If you forget to adjust the thing correctly than you will be no longer able to recover your login credentials. 

3 hours ago, Zoya said:

I download this app this gives very intresting feature. I used this app and i am very satisfied this because it is very intresting.

Alright, download the app and let the community know about your experiences with it. 

Thank you very much for sending this news to us thank you brother, we also cooperate and see if it is so good I have read your comment completely and this is very good news for us And I think it would be too much beneficial  for us 

On 2/26/2021 at 10:34 AM, zainulabiden said:

Appreciate you, my dear, for exchanging this request. Honestly, I've not learned that before but I think it's nice and lovely, so I'm going to download it and try it and I hope You've got the most of it. In a safe and protected way it is really important to fit.

On which device are you intending to install this app? Have you downloaded it to check its performances ? What about your reviews for Keybase now? 

On 2/28/2021 at 2:19 PM, Jam sidra said:

Thank you very much for sending this news to us thank you brother, we also cooperate and see if it is so good I have read your comment completely and this is very good news for us And I think it would be too much beneficial  for us 

Friend, stop creating the generic posts just to appreciate one's topic. If you wish to show gratitude, there is post react feature. I expect your ideas related to Keybase in this discussion thread. 

Keybase now becomes a popular app that have good features o use and one can get any type of security that he she want from any trusted app. This app is also good for those who really want to earn crypto currency because it shows many crypto currencies at a time. 

On 21.08.2020 at 18:30, Ridam said:

At first the review is great and as it is providing end to end  encryption we shouldn't be worried about our message being stored on foreign server. And it's the best features that I prefer. As messaging apps like Messenger by Facebook are using our messages for showing ads. I'm going to use this app and refer my friends over there so that we don't need to share our message with big companies.

it seems to me that nothing happens for free, and if it does, it is sooooo little that it would be earnings

Hello my dear friend there are many apps online there are many ways many things can be done but i have no idea what is cabbage one and how to do with it so i can't say anything about it now thank you my dear friend hope you understand me

On 3/2/2021 at 3:39 AM, itera said:

it seems to me that nothing happens for free, and if it does, it is sooooo little that it would be earnings

What a cryptic post ! Everyone is talking as a money earning app, at least check something about Keybase first. 

23 hours ago, Jayed said:

Hello my dear friend there are many apps online there are many ways many things can be done but i have no idea what is cabbage one and how to do with it so i can't say anything about it now thank you my dear friend hope you understand me

Topic has itself attempted to  guide you. I have gathered the resources to help the community members. Carefully check the embed links in this topic. If you are interested, test the app on your devices. 

This is good app. This app has many good features which are beneficial for everyone. This app is best for sharing the msgs. This is also safe and secure. Its security system is good.

Keybase is a new and free security app for mobile phone and computers.keybase is a messaging platform where you can write securely to any twitter and facebook.

On 3/6/2021 at 9:44 PM, Didaradas said:

Means you share your personal experience that by using this application we can securely share our docoments and this platform is best for using. 

Yes, I do not create the random topics on this forum without performing the enough researches. I have carefully checked this app before presenting it to you guys. 

On 3/9/2021 at 8:39 PM, Abid4037 said:

Thank you very much to ask such question today the best features of keybase.in my opninon keybese is the best app for sharing maessge and sharing for documents with friends and other people. 

I did not get who is asking question to you and the message is itself cryptic. 

On 3/9/2021 at 10:20 AM, Fairy Charm said:

the more we use the key base application the more this give us funding in cryptocurrency.

Nope it is utterly the false information ! It does not give you any reward just for using the app. 

I am new In this section I did not know anything about the mobile app .I have learnt a lot from your post .I will try to get experienced from you and other seniors to get benefits .

On 4/14/2021 at 11:25 PM, Ghaziosman said:

Actually it is a best applications, they have a provide lot of many wonderful features for us,lot of people is a using this application because its reason it is a true applications, thank for sharing information. 

Absolutely, it's a one of the favorite app of mine too. This messaging platform is developed after investing a long time and efforts from the tech-savvy developers. It's been already a long, I have not seen any problem while using this app. 

19 hours ago, Umar shah said:

I am new In this section I did not know anything about the mobile app .I have learnt a lot from your post .I will try to get experienced from you and other seniors to get benefits .

You do not have idea about any sort of mobile application or just about this Keybase app ? 

I didn't use any app of this kind i have read from this platform that this app is very beneficial this app have high security and many other thing  i want to use this  after listening its feature 

yeah , l know about this app , Because in past l am used it because my friend recommend it to me. This app having good feature , security and reputation in market . Again l think to install it .

On 4/23/2021 at 12:41 AM, Shahid112 said:

I didn't use any app of this kind i have read from this platform that this app is very beneficial this app have high security and many other thing  i want to use this  after listening its feature 

And, what about now? Have you managed to learn about the features of this app from this topic? The app is still operational and you can easily create the secure account to communicate with your friends and the family. Advanced encryption is the key and the most notable feature of Keybase which you can  use. 

On 4/27/2021 at 5:49 PM, Else dor said:

Yeah, I'm aware of this app because I used it in the past after a friend recommended it to me. This app has good features, security, and market reputation. I'm thinking about installing it once more. 

On which device are you currently using this app? On Android OS-based phone or on Windows PC? Fortunately , the developers of Keybase have made it easier to make the Keybase compatible with different devices with the different OS. I use it on the multiple devices but its the beauty of this app, no serious problem has ever seen.