Translation jobs - Page 7 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

In my opinion. We can work for money its a job. We can work online or in industry you earn money. Mellion of people work in industry or many people work online job. They doing work or earn money for our luxury life.

Yeh friends it's good job in my views you can earn good money if you have good translation skills. Also you can learn about many other ways of translation. If you want to meet your desire you have to do such kind of work because the only job you are doing cannot give you everything and only fullfil your needs.  So it's good idea for everyone.

This news is really a good news for jobs seekers. They can afford their expenses in these days. Now a days online jobs are really helpful jobs but some are scames they take work from workers but they didn't paid them..but not all online jobs are as a its... Translation jobs is really a good job. 

On 6/30/2020 at 1:24 AM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

You have given a very good topic because I need a job because I have financial problems at the moment so I would be very happy if I could get a freelance type job.I know everything about freelancers but I need a job right now.

• +3 1

Each country has a different language, we do not know all the languages.So we need a translator who will translate the terms for us. These are very good. I also want to do this kind of job. I can speak many languages.

Dear , there is a lot of opportunities which found on net in which you can translate different topics or articles into a language you have professional ability to translate.

I think a lot of money can be made by doing jobs online. And various kinds of knowledge can be acquired. With which we can improve our lives. If you score good marks at that test you can start working for translation after getting the jobs from your client. You just need to translate or type the contents after listening..

• +1 1

On 6/30/2020 at 1:24 AM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

Yeah many people are looking for the translation jobs and I agree with you to create a topic for people who are looking for translation jobs. I also want to know about this job because as a beginner I don't have much knowledge and experience about the jobs of the online but I want to work in many jobs in the online. 

Yes! It is a very beautiful intellect. With the help of this we can easily earn online. Besides, I think it will be very easily available from other online jobs. So in my opinion it is a very beautiful thing.

Translation jobs are really important .translation and voice over jobs are increasing day by day in freelancing   world .Every counrty need a good voice for there marketing and ads camapins .

By doing this we will help each other to getting a good earning. It is very useful for us. The work of translation in Pakistan and India would be interesting. If we understand it then it is more helpful for us and for our community.

Please try to provide details about the content and size of the job you are proposing. This could be for articles related to crypto or other types of translation

Thank you, my friend, a great idea, as this job is part-time, where working with other translations is very useful and this helps you increase your experiences in other international languages.

• +1 1

Hiy guies this is very good  topic ۔By doing online jobs, income is also good and time is also saved. Please do this translation job and do work on the freelane plateforem.You can easily translate and language And easily place orders and get good income 

• +1 1

Translation job is the best job now a days for all of the world, through translation job we are able to interact with all over the world with each other, from translation job we can interact with every language we can understand simply every language from this translation job very easily.

Thank you friend for making me work wpart time to work on it.Work and succeed at your translation worker and increase income .Easy to work in  and on international language  .Your experience also fills in this work 

Thank you, many people need to know such jobs. The important thing is to explain the steps of the work and the type of work that they must translate and start working in a manner that suits the work requirements.

Yes is is a interesing job. If you have experienced you can do translater job. I think this is too help to increace our earning. It is a goid job for earning money now in pandamic days. Translarion job are really important

• +1 1

On 6/30/2020 at 12:24 AM, Anto2 said:

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs

Thanks for sharing this job category with forum members. This skill is highly in demand on Freelance markets like Fiverr, Upwork, Guru etc. Only job is to translate content from one language to another and get paid as much as you want from your client. For this skill you should have language certifications to increase your hiring ratio from your proposal on translation projects. You should have a good portfolio to showcase your expertise and satisfy clients with your services

A translator job is a very good job that brings a lot of money. It is a job to translate from one language to another. This is a very good and interesting job. Many companies have translators in other to understand second language speakers.

The jobs for the dubbing and the translation is very simple and easy than the other jobs. And if I tell you the trust then I am doing the job of translation at the translating centre by an dubbing website.

Very good topic, friend, I think this is a very good job for many people who need a translator or a translation job, inside it people can tell their skills what kind of language Can translate .Apart from this, people who want to get translated will also know. This means that people who need to translate his language through  a person who translated it.thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro