How to keep your account secured - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Dear mate you really make a good posts.There are many ways to secure our account.we must create strong password.our password must be comprises of alphabet and some characters of counting.This is really good and secure site.I think don't worry about your privacy.This forum have strong security then other sites.

• +2 1

Add or update account recovery options your recovery phone number and email address are powerfull security tools and then rove risky access to your data. Turn on screen locks update your browser update your operating system update your apps manage your password help protect your password from hackers

Security your pasword is a very necessary thing we should have to be careful every time because hackers are very active and they can steal your money anytime. 

Very nice topic dear mate you have created. So dear in the beginning when we were making our id then there was an option which tells us made a strong password which makes you feel you are secure and thats true when we make our password secure then we will do best for the security of our wallet. Make strong password and do not share it with any one else. Thank you 

Hello friend how are you. You are making good topic for all of us and I'm doing this all to secure my account. We always need security for our account which is very helpful for all of us.you steps are very important for New bie. Thanks my friend and have a nice day.

Thanks for sharing that kind of information, it will be of great help to all of us. Our account security is really helpful.

Yes, you have posted a very good post, especially for those people who are new here and have started working. 

But if we see, there was nothing new in this information. For example, every person who knows the internet. He must surely know that we are an account holder of any , either its gmail account holder, we have to create a strong password, then we have to create a strong password only then it will be very difficult to hack other wise our account will not be delayed in the hacking.

No need to worry about account security. This is a real site. This keeps your account secure in all respects. No one has a chance to enter here with a random password. So it protects you.

I secured our account.. I also advise those people who can share your account password with another person that they can lose their payments and much other info about your account this is a scam for those people do can share their data with others.

It is our responsibility to ensure the security of the account.  We must provide a strong password when determining the password for the account.  Which are letters and numbers and are unique.  Moreover, you should not login to our cryptocurrency account on someone else's phone or give any information about us to anyone.  We can keep our account secure by always keeping all information hidden from others.

Dear fellow your post is very well and to keep your account safe and secure from scammers you should activate the strong password on your account and must activate the 2fa security system on your account to keep your account safe and a strong password prevent your account from hackers

You are right.  In order for us to have secured and strong password.  We should have strong password like @#$%  this . Your strong password.  Your privacy your everything.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

Make good posts and replies to others posts . Good replies help you earn good reputation . And do not be greedy because

"Greed is a curse"

So try to keep yourself safe from scammers . Be consistent and make  good posts. 

Thanks ☺

We thank you, my friend, for this participation and advice. Of course, it is important to be careful about the level of security of our account in order to protect ourselves from the dangers of thieves and fraudsters.

• +2 1

Good tip my friend . I also do like that . This is a secure platform , if someone want to join randomly account and try 4 passwords then the login for this account will be locked and they also sent you a message on your Email to alert you about this .it's totally secure so don't be tensed.

Choosing the right password is important in order to keep our account safe from hacking, and I think it must be a strong password that includes uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers and we should not to share it with any person or site. I also recommend activating the feature 2FA for your account

On 6/27/2020 at 2:28 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Good topic! Its good to take care in those steps when creating account somewhere so that your account can be secured. You can use your birth year, and some letters then you separate them with a special character.

Example: 2020@Wxyz

Yes of course ,it is a good tip.we must be careful  about our   password. It is a personal  security. We can not rely any one .So friends be happy  be careful. 

Thanks for your helpful information. I like this thing to your post that you say always protect our personal information. I think that thing is most important to survive here.I also like your post other site.

Hello guys, in order to keep our account secured we should make strong password that anyone can't judge it . We should do not share our personal information to anyone that they use that information in wrong work and hack you .

It is in every case better to utilize an immense language that contains images while keeping the secret key obviously, in light of the fact that programmers and their instruments can't figure a secret phrase with images.

There are online websites that can give you a password based on what parameters you give it. The best one for me is passwordsgenerator.net

It is pretty straightforward as you just choose your preferences from check boxes and then your password will be ready for you.

First, we need to set a strong password for our account that only we can open.  Other members do not need to open it while your account is protected.We should use strong passwords to protect our accounts because there are a lot of hackers out there who can damage our accounts and our money.

Thanks for sharing these amazing information I thing there are many scammers in the market ,to get rid from them it is important to secure you account with anyone and keep your password strong and don't fall into any trap.

• +1 1

Thanks so much friend for sharing these things. I agree with you on that. And by reading it I just checked all of the steps to make my account more secure. I've now done of of these terms and now I'm having a feeling that my account is now secured then before. Thanks again.