How to keep your account secured - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Yes, you are right. To keep our account safe and secure the setting of password should be secured. You should set the password in a little complex way. Must avoid the sequential form of numbers in password as it is very common.

I think that you do not need to worry because the forum provides full protection for all members and moderators are always active. If someone tries to hack into another person’s account, it is immediately blocked without warning, but in my opinion, a strong password should be set that contains symbols, numbers, upper and lower case letters, and it must be long and difficult

In these days protectionof account is very difficult.  If you want to save your account from hackers and scammers then you should create account with your valid email then make a strong password with difficult wording and letters. It should be long not simple. Don't provid any personalinformation to any person. 

Hello friends, thank you for telling us how to secure your ID in the best possible way and we are with you. Now we will follow it up and strengthen our  ID so that any kind.  Don't risk it.

Helo my friend I am new here in this platform, and I don't know about this but I really happy to join this platform because you can earn and learn both at a same time..

First of all i will refrain from all kinds of illegal practices to ensure the security of my account. I also try to know about its security terms and condition, so that i can use appropriate method to ensure the security of my account.

It's nice qustion guy. We want put strong password and its be memorable. And don't  share your details to any one . And allow the all rules and regulations  of this. Then will be your account will be secured. 

Yes my dear friend you really give a suitable information for us. My dear we have to change our passwords  after some days then it will give the benefit that we will secure more from hackers and scammers also.

You are right. First we set a strong passwords. It can't hack easily. So create strong passwords in every platform. We should add numbers and alphabets in our passwords. If you created a weak password the hackers can easily hack. So change your password into strong.

Thank you for submitting this type of helpfull content here . So we can make our account also safe . Because don't give too much attention to our account . But if it is hacked due to our carelessness then we must give more value for that mistake.

This forum is very secure but still its best if you create a sting password and don't share it with anyone. It will make hackera difficult to access your account and your personal information will be secure.

@Jacksonaa I agree with you mate. Thank you for sharing such as import topic. Nowadays scammers numbers are increased on internet. And talented users also increased his password securation. It is true some new peoples are not careful about their account and sets low quality password. They need more active now because scammers are everywhere to steal foolish peoples money.

Do make sure that you create your own account. Never share your credentials especially password to anyone. Please don't share your personal data to any unknown sites as many of them are scams.

First of all for hello to my dear friends about this topic my opinion is you must have first best security smartphone or which of the electronic device you are using second and you have a app lock in which you are using the account third you can use a Wi-Fi or VPN to manage your account and to be safe.....

ÏMuch obliged to you for this guidance I will remember it and make troublesome passwords. I have been doing it and I am additionally utilizing various passwords for each necessary enrollment.

Dear fellow your post is very well and to keep your account safe and secure from scammers you should activate the strong password on your account and must activate the 2fa security system on your account to keep your account safe and a strong password prevent your account from hackers.

My dear your account is secured if first of all a main thing you should follow the rule for this forum.and then work hard and get reward this platform.when we talk about any password we always think to create strong one don not open our account by other.read instructions and follow rules

If you want to save your account, do not give the account PIN or IP number or password to anyone. Keep some strong passwords in the account so that no hacker can hack. And don't make the mistake of sharing it with anyone else

Your account personal details must be kept in a safe place such as email or hard disc don't let your password be known to anybody so as to avoid it getting stolen.

You will lose all your money if you lose your password. So keeping the password safe is one of the important thing you should keep in your mind. Never share your password with your friends. Always keep a hard and strong passwords for this forum.

hi my dear You have made a vital post. Indeed every one of us ought to be given a solid secret word. Secret phrase numbers should be in English with capitalized and lowercase ahmar and @ #% etc.....

• +5 1

23 minutes ago, Geojre said:

hi my dear You have made a vital post. Indeed every one of us ought to be given a solid secret word. Secret phrase numbers should be in English with capitalized and lowercase ahmar and @ #% etc.....

Hi

24 minutes ago, Geojre said:

Keep it like that bro u are new here I will support u don't worry

My friend always use strong password with 2fa and never share your private key with anyone .And always change your password after two or three months .If we follow these steps then we can keep our account safe and secure .And my friend always follow the rules of this forum avoid to ban from this forum .

Good question this is because  create your account  take a new id and password  must strong careful  your account. don´t share with any others so password is important . Then you safe your account. 

Dear friend thanks for this useful information and to help us in these matters .We should create a strong password of six numbers .This forum is very secure do don't worry dear .