A simple explanation of the new payment system - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

A simple explanation of the new payment system

This is absolutely good post for new members of that forum. Before reading your post I was totally and unfamiliar with these numbers but after reading your post I have come to know that why why and how these numbers generated. And in reality this post was made for the new payments rule but this is is useful till now. And thank you for this useful post.

Hello mate, thanks for making this wonderful post, infact since I joined this forum, I was wondering how and what those columns means , especially the number 456, but now at least I can understand what they stand for.

Thanks my dear friend for sharing such a great information with all of us on this platform 

we can get information about payment system of this forum from your post

All members of this platform must read your post for payment information of this platform 

We should all do hard work on this platform for good income 

Very good information dear friend!
The payment methods are constantly changing and currently we are paid 10 token talk and 200 satoshis per publication and the 50 talks for valuations are not paying them. Undoubtedly the payments are diminishing a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an important explanation of the new payment process, because there are many members are afraid of changing the payment system so they do not have to think in terms of money only because this is not a good thing

Now I think policy is change now and payment system is also changed. Now everyone can get 200 satoshi per paid post. It is low I know but this low money is also necessary for some people. Some time our post needs more than one reputation I have some experience that. Sometimes one reputation post will not paid. So work hard and try to get positive reputations.

Thank you so much for sharing this topic. As I am a beginner here I don't know much about the payment system and had lot of confusions but you have provided a solution to it. Thank you once again for providing a good topic that will be helpful to everyone.

It is simple question dear mate that the double payment system one is paid by the new cryptotalk and the other is paid by the cryptotalk compaign  from yobit platform .

Excellent topic I congratulate you for creating this guide very practical and easy to understand it helps me a lot to understand many things in which I had some doubts I think all new members should read this publication to have clear how the payment system works and have no problems with your accounts, thank you very much. 

The return at the time was great and reached $ 300, I was hoping that I had taken advantage of this golden period of the forum, now a solution must be found for the talk coin collapse as it is still approaching 0 and it will be necessary to update the payment system for what is better.

The new payment system is much better than the old payment system, especially when the feature of doubling payments and paid classifications is enabled, and even after its cancellation, this payment system has remained distinctive and better than other sites.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because every new members wants to know about this information because every one have need this. 

I think the simple explanation for the new payment system is very useful and I want to thank you my friend for booting this topic on the  forum

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this wonderful information about the payment system with us
All members, old and young, should read it and make use of it

Payment system is not easy to understand but with the help of your topic people would be able to understand it and you should explain in the payment system in both of the campaigns

Thank you for explaining the payment system in a detailed manner. This will be helpful for newbies who are still confused as to how the payments are made. The payments system can be revised from time to time. But that need not be a cause to worry about.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend, this is a good explanation about the Yopit platform that beginners will definitely benefit from.

But what I found strange was that he was paying 50 talk for one comment, and today he pays 2 talk.

• +1 1

Thank you so much friend for sharing this wonderful part of the cryptotalk forum with us, because I think there are some members that doubt the new payment method, but now there mind have been cleared, so think for this update.

Dear friend you are banned by the administrator and I want to tell you that you are talking about the previous payment system of the forum and know the new payment system has arrived and the administrator have changed the payment system of them forum.

Hello my friends amd cryptotalk mates, this is actually my first day in this forum, and this is also my first post, please I want you to guide me and motivate me to be a good member here too as I will continue to learn.

I have never been paid before and so I do not know much about this new payment system until when I saw this topic that explained everything for me this is very helpful.

• +1 1

This is a very unique and important point, and I'm sure this will enlighten the way of the new members that don't know about the new members system, so I think the rate of asking silly questions about payment will reduce, thank you so much.

• +2 1

In fact, I am still a beginner in this forum, and I did not know this information about the payment mechanism, thank you very much my friend for your wonderful post, I have really benefited from this information and I have enough information about the payment mechanism in this forum

• +2 1

For all the new members and some old members that don't know about the new payment system, then this will be a clue to most of you on the payment that has been changed, so thank you for sharing this important article with us dear. 

For all the new members and some old members that don't know about the new payment system, then this will be a clue to most of you on the payment that has been changed, so thank you for sharing this important article with us dear.