Many ways to get money from the new campaign - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Many ways to get money from the new campaign

Our general aim is to earn money or coins in the forum.

And I think every that is why this topic should be highly commendable because it simply outlined how we can achieve the primary aim we're all clamouring for.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it should be a big success and we should appreciate the forum for their efforts and the awards given to us. I feel unfortunate and perhaps stupid that I did not join the forum before but it is never considered good late.User analyzing users in each campaign can find out and find the things they can earn profit. Give a detailed analysis of each that it can be whether it is a crypto talk or any yobit platform.

I can advise you, that if you want to earn something new from here then you have to showcase all of your hard work talent labor own work skills.  And if you have an idea about all the rules and regulations of this forum, law and order, then you have to work with all of them, then you can go ahead and establish yourself.

• +3 1

Hi friend, I am recently joined this forum so I didn't know about the first payment system that you have shared in which posting 30 posts.  Thank you so much friend I got this information from your post. When I joined the forum, the payment system changed as you have described in your post 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This campaign has modified its payment method to become only 10 talk and 1000 satoshi for each post with a positive rating of up to 20 posts per day,
I hope that there are different campaigns from the site for us to be able to participate in.

• +1 1

Payment system have now changed in the forum, members now receive double payment, and payment now is payed through your rating you have gotten and without good rating, not much payments will be received by a member. 

• +1 1

On 6/23/2020 at 9:34 PM, Ridam said:

Well new campaign is far better and organized in more better way. And also the reputation is being paid so that many people are using the reputation features now. And talking about the talk price we should hold the coin at the launch date and so that it could handle the sell pressure. And sure it would help us to make good benefits.

it might be good in your opinion but lets see in the old campaign we were earning about 30000 stoshi per day and now we will never be earning that amount that is now near 9 dollars per day which we  are not earning in the new one.

• +2 1

On 6/24/2020 at 2:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

This new campaign is very good, many members are now active and the forum its keep growing everyday. I believe we will get many benefits with Talk tokens when they will be ready for trading.

the growth was even possible with the old system as well, I even think if the system was the old one people would be taking more interest in working here than this one.

I do trust it will be effective , it is in every case great to manage new cryptographic forms of money , it isn't just that we get a portion of these new monetary standards yet we additionally get insight of managing new and obscure monetary standards and might have the option to see it going increasingly elevated different monetary forms

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello dear,

It's true. This new campaign is very good, many members are active now and the forum keeps growing every day.  I think we'll get many benefits with Talk Codes when they're ready to trade.

You are right my friend, now earning is generated in two campaigns as Cryptotalk new, and Cryptotalk Campaign BTC. We can earn 10 talktokens of every useful post that is also maximum of 20 posts in a day that will be total of 200 talktokens in a day. We also can earn Satoshi of every useful post having positive rate in BTC campaign.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This is good news because I believe this will help a lot of forum members to earn more from their post and topics and this is the major kind of news all forum members are willing to hear and they will be glad when such news is up.

Wow thus us great u mean extra 10 point will be awarded to someone in every post in the new talk campaign, seriously it amazing I really like it can't wait to get started.

• +1 1

Yes My dear Buddy there are many ways to get the money from the new Campaign. We can get the money from it by Creating the posts as well as by giving the Likes to Others and the other way is that we get the money from the Campaign I we able to respect this forum.

• +3 1

On 6/24/2020 at 12:09 AM, Nezar said:

We all know that the moderators started a new campaign inside the forum about a week ago This campaign was after the end of the previous campaign that was paying 30,000 Satoshi members daily in exchange for writing 30 posts per day and this was the only way to get profits But for the new campaign, it is completely different, and I think it will be better than the previous campaign, even though the price of the currency you are paying is not known until this time, but this campaign allows us to get its currency in more than one way. Where supervisors pay 10 talk for every post we make in addition to that 50 talk is paid for each topic that we write and it allows us to write a maximum of 20 posts and topics per day and we can get the currency also by giving the reputation to the members where 1 talk is paid for each reputation point that we give to the members and the maximum number of reputation that we can give daily is 50 reputation and this is very good so I hope that this campaign is successful and that this currency can achieve Good and high price

Of course there are alot of ways to earn money. But I will say that it needs very very hard work to do. And thus I will say that we can make money by our hard work and also our own passion in our ways. So I can also say that we can make good and better posts to earn money from this forum too.

At the time of its launch, the talk campaign seemed like a good idea, but it has been shown that unfortunately it has been a failure, there is no support that was thought to have this token, also I think its launch was very premature and it is missing incentives to be able to boost its price, hopefully it does not end up as minex and dollars, which is very possible, they are tokens to call clients but in the end they end up in nothing.

The Talk token mission I think it is a major achievement and we should like the discussion for their endeavors and the prizes given to us. I feel unfortunate and maybe dumb that I didn't join prior the discussion however it is said preferable late over never. So it isn't late for new individuals either and there is likely far better for Cryptotalk

The new campaign is absolutely a good one. I too am happy working with that. This way we can improve our knowledge and also earn more in a more efficient way. This is absolutely a great experience to be there as a part of the forum when great changes like these are happening. 

Yes, this is very cool, the work system here is very cool and simple, you write 20 daily posts and you will get the payments you deserve after a week, I think the forum continues to grow thanks to this and it will reach the top.

• +1 1

Wow this is great you mean someone will be given an extra 10 points per post in a new talk promotion, seriously it’s amazing that I really like it can’t wait to get started.  You too can benefit and make money if you post well here regularly with your mind.

at the very start of the payment system the new payment system was very good it was allowing has to earn very great amount of money but now it is not that good and we cannot make that much money

The CryptoTalk campaign payment system specified in this topic, published on June 23, 2020, has been changed. Therefore, read the posts that share more up-to-date information on this topic. The payment system has been changed, please visit the topics with new information.

There are many ways of getting money online either by advertising the good about the platform which you are advertising by telling people the aims and objective of the platform.

This update, which helps to revive the meeting by joining the mission late and encourages people to write more points in the discussion, especially as a result of the change in the quota framework, I think the New cash forecast is adequate and reasonable for us and this working time will not be wasted.

Thank you  At first 300 talk token given for 30 posts per day  And 50 talk tokens were given for 50 reactors. But at present talk tokens are given for 20 posts.  Now no talk token is given for react. But we got 1000 satoshi for every positive rates.

Edited by Sumon21