Discover new topics! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

On 6/23/2020 at 11:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Of course dear mate cryptotalk is a very wide forum there are many section in this forum.  But mostly people work on few sections because they have no proper information about others section.

In future I will do my best to participate in all sections of the forum so that I learn more and more from crypto 

I think discovery of new topics is good idea.Because if more new topics discovered members will have more opportunity to show opinions on these topics.New topics also increase our knowledge .I am new member and i prefer discover new topics .

There are many member or newbies who's not covered the new topics and the avoid and ignore them. But my suggestion for those people or members is to read all new topic and cover them. They should to given the answer. 

I browse these subcathegories daily, they are very interesting and informative, however I don't think I am experienced in crypto enough to post in there, so I only write my posts in the beginner section. Thanks for sharing them with the community, have a nice day my friend

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank you dear colleague for pointing out a very important issue.  We must research new topics and create from our own thoughts.  Creative Contextual Benefits that are new to the forum and people can easily get good ideas.  We know there are a lot of topics in the forum. We must create posts by keeping the categories and topics right.  By learning about many things through this forum, his inexperience will improve in practical application.  So discover new posts in different genres without posting the same thing over and over again.

In my opinion, it is necessary to visit all the sections in this forum to see all the topics, learn from them and gain experience. There are interesting topics that I have seen that we must respond to because in my opinion they are important in the field of coding

You explain it very well. I agree with you we should check those old posts much as we can because we might find more useful informations than the recent posts. Most of the members doesn't reply for those old posts because they thing those posts are dead but there're still some members replying them and other members are reading them. That's why we shouldn't forgot those old posts.

• +5 1

I agree with you. there are a lot of other sections and they contain very valuable information and every member should check these topics there as well to raise their awareness in crypto world and learn some precious knowledge everyday

• +5 1

Hello, I know you can travel to the previous topics, but what I do not know if you can rate or comment on those publications and they are valid for you to be told.
If anyone knows if you are considered, could you share it with me?

Lovely post, mate. Thanks for listing all the sections in the forum, this will be of great use especially for newbies. Cryptotalk offer us literally a whole world of information related to cryptocurrencies, from trading to blockchain technology.  It's sort of a waste that many members spend most of their time here restricting themselves to a few sections. My advice is to have at least a look to the rest of the sections every now and then, I guarantee you'll be surprised.

Hi friends
I am still a beginner here and have not made any profits
I found that there are a lot of topics covered in other sections
But I do not have any information about it, so I just read it without expressing any participation or opinion because of my ignorance about these issues.
I will continue my activity here in order to gain more experiences in this field
And become one of the experts and participate in other sections with my opinions and ideas

New topics are being discovered in this forum. You need to understand each post with analysis. Must participate in each post. Must be taken seriously. A much needed post in this forum is very much needed. No bad posts or bad posts will be accepted here. If you post like this, you will be removed from this forum, or your ID will be bandaged. You will not be able to post any more later.

Discover new things so we can do something good here because those who work here can discover something new because here we think those who can do something good can discover a lot better because there is a lot to learn about discovery and  If you want to learn something good then you can discover. Hopefully one day you will be able to do something good. You have to discuss this subject. You have to learn to understand.

As difficult as it is to discover new topics, it is also very good for forums.  This will increase the skills of the new members of the forum. If new topics are discovered, the members will have more opportunities to comment on these topics and new topics will also increase our knowledge.

Most of the topic are already on this platform but still appreciate the facts that we now have new topics, if all the members can create one topic, we will having close to a million topics. 

Because being a beginner, I am on the About Forum section and I'm working on it. I don't think it's good to post on the one section. Each section has a separate knowledge. If you post on each section, you will become an experienced member of Cryptotalk. If you want to do investment on this platform, first check out all its sections. I like to post on all its sections myself.

• +1 1

We should reply in every section. We keep replying on beginners topic and skip other interesting topics. We give more importance to beginners because we want to get information about crypto so we reply more in this section.

This is my opinion and I reply more on the same topic when I get knowledge about crypto then what will I reply in other sections.

You have the right, my friend, you must move between all the titles and topics to gain greater knowledge and broader skills, but I think whoever enters a large address has a hard time getting out because he faces many endless addresses

Through working on the site, you can learn the fields of your rotation, as the site contains many sections that provide you with information and experiences about the fields of work in cryptocurrencies and contain people of expertise who could benefit is from them

Thank you for giving explanation about every section. You are right. We should keep in touch with all sections. Every section have many information about different things. If we want to learn different things about the world then we should participate in all sections.

I figure we can present in various areas on keep our posts liberated from checking with the goal that our posts will be free and our thought regarding various segments will increment and we will be known there.

I think my New Topic bhai jan you can create a YouTube channel or you can do it too in a very good platform. And the poor spend the money upstairs and spend it with relatives as well 

My friend, you have made a really great post. Making money in crypto forums is not the right thing to do. We need to gain good knowledge from this forum.  By creating new topics in my forum we can learn something better from this forum. We should present new topics in crypto forum.  We need to be more careful about this forum and the rules of the forum.  Thank you.

• +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing this post with us. I genuinely appreciate your effort and time on this post. when I was a beginner I also found it really hard to post the right topics at the right sections. This post is a really helpful guideline for the users in order to create correct post at the right sections. Now it would be easier for the users to identify topics based on each section.

• +1 1