Discover new topics! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

The member should experience all the sections of the forum and at least have a look at some of them at the beginning, but unfortunately not all the sections are paid, that is why most members stick to particular sections.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, we must acquire and periodically research on new topics, in order to learn more daily, it is good to continue working here as well, without stopping and developing our practical and theoretical experience. 

To be honest, I am still a beginner, but with your explanation, you encouraged me to read about the rest of the forum’s sections. Thank you for this explanation.

Thank you for this useful information that we can benefit from. We have to read the topics and not stop at the title only so that we can benefit and learn about everything related to metals, cryptocurrencies and other important and useful topics for investment or trading and other matters. I am a beginner and I hope to benefit from this important and useful forum for us. Thank you.

Great title . Thank you for this information. All sections having good topics so its good to visit them . Sometimes you have to visit a lot of pages in one section in order to see the new topics. Mainly I use to check the beginner and crypto world section of the platform.It is better to read all the topics and comment on them. 

• +5 1

Yes you are right we have to make new topics not just depend on making posts I am new here I am just making posts after some time I will learn more things about making topics I will try my best to make new topics 

Thanks for your sharing this topic is motivational for creating topics. I noticed that mostly members are afraid for creating topic . But this is bad . We should to create topics and we use to make research and share with others on this forum. 

• +4 1

Dear friend, I strongly agree with you on this subject, because when you write new topics that are useful for everyone, you may get a good reputation.

• +5 1

that is an informative post so thanks a lot. i also want to start moving among these sections because almost all my posts are in the beginners section. so that i encourage all members to do the same and start get more knowledge from those sections.

I think that we should explore all the options that we have. It is very important that we go through all the topics so that we would be able to have a full understanding of what the forum is all about and what opportunities lie in it for us.

This would help us a lot so that we can provide greater value in all parts of the forum that most trafficked, it is also important to note that all the knowledge that we get we have to go applying it is the only reason to grow.

• +2 1

Very good topic and you explained it really well. In order to gain knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrency we should explore all the sections and should try to read more and more topics and comments there it will definitely be useful for us.

• +2 1

Thanks for your nice information dear. Actually we all should create new, useful and unique topic and so we should acquire huge knowledge. And In to gain knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrency we should explore all the sections of this forum and we have to read more topics here and try to create comments there and it will really helpful for us.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:40 AM, magd said:

To make the posts more quality we should move between the sections and participate in all of them, as it is wrong to put all posts in one section and moving between the sections will make the activity in the forum bigger and more useful

We all do not have the same ability and the same interest that is why we all are putting replies in the different sections but if we start making the comments in other sections we will learn a lot by spending time over there.

Thank you, my dear friend. As a beginner, I prefer to read all the sections to know the rules and get the benefit so that I do not make mistakes. I love sharing experiences and working with each other.

My dear friend we all have visit all sections because when we go in different sections so we collect too much knowledge about the everything... I think beginner is the Best section for newbies.. because newbies work in this section easily...

• +4 1

Yes accomplice interior this talk board numerous parts each single component critical, I am indeed still in this manner parcels of topics possibly not browse in extra area as a part time that I spend fair few sections be that as it may extra office issues furthermore accommodating to extend our information, additionally past month that I begin out to browse other office issues its great involvement I'd like actually to know distinctive issues exhortation.

Sometimes you have to look at a lot of pages in a section to see new topics and read all the posts carefully to get the right answers and basically it is better to comment on the topics I use to check the platform beginner and crypto world section

Thank you, my friend, for reminding you of the forum’s many sections that are rich in valuable information. I think that some members post in one section, but it is better to use all forum sections so that we always find new topics and benefit from discussing them.

You are right that we try to create the new topic. Because member tired from same topic reply. If you try the discover new topic then you become good reputation.

• +5 1

you are right my friend,  for us to gain much experience and knowledge we have to move to other sections and participate on them so that we can share our experience and grab some experience there too.  We shouldn't just stay on one section. 

• +1 1

Hello friends 😃

there repeatedly while navigating the forum's page.You have nicely highlighted some points and I have to rate as it deserves 👌. Honestly, some sections still contain top classed topics which are still waiting for the attentions from the forum members.If members have nothing to write there, at least they will have a chance to get ideas there. 

This is true, my friend. We must, to increase our knowledge through the forum, search for all topics and in several pages, and we can also move to the rest of the sections here to increase our knowledge and gain experience about cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

There are many here in this forum and they are only doing topics in the beginners section, and I think that after completing 100 video posts, they have to move to other sections, for example the coding world section, which is the most important section