Discover new topics! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

yes you're right don't stay in just one forum you can also try other for him so you can learn new things I learn a lot from beginners section in this for me want to learn more and more from those section I am happy being part of this great platform

Very we explained . We should definitely discover other topics rather than just stick to one section . If we continue to post in every section then we get lot of knowledge about this forum and also experience .

Dear friend, when I have more experience and more information, I will definitely go to other departments to obtain additional information that will help me to work in a wider and better way, But at the moment I am trying to go step by step with this work, and thank you for this useful topic

So, if you want to learn more and more about the forum then you need to visit all the provided sections on the forum. It will develop good amalgam of knowledge about the crypto currency. So, better is to visit the every section rather than sticking to only one section.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend. You are definitely right to be more open and not to limit our work to the beginners section only if we want to develop ourselves and increase our knowledge, we like to move to other departments and learn more

• +5 1

This wonderful dear friend that these tips are good for all beginners thank efforts for a work such a good prism that will benefit many for new and old members it's valuable information.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us my friend. It is really helpful for all the members in this forum and you are right that we should write our posts in different sections so that we get the new updates regarding this forum. It will be useful as well as helpful to earn and learn. 

You made my friend I agree with this content created here As an apprentice I am always in this forum Why is this forum at an early stage Why? Because these are the sections that contain all the important topics that can help you understand the forum in the first place. This section contains really good things about online games or other things

Hello mate, I hope I met well,  a I'm a new member in the cryptotalk forum, so I want stay at the beginners section for now so that I can gain the required foundation to succeed in this platform and also learn from the senior members of the platform, I'm happy to join this platform. 

Yes you are absolutely right dear. We all should to be post new topic and we can only post new topic when we will search the new topic and searching come from learning .so we should learn and than search and at last we will discover a new topic🥰good luck to everyone 😍

Diversifying between departments is a good thing, but I'm still a beginner and didn't get enough information until I moved on to another department. So I prefer to stay in the junior department.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I am a beginner and the best department for me is the junior department to learn everything about the forum and also learn about coded and rolling coins. Before moving to another section, I must have acquired all the information in this section. Thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful information and with me the post is very old but it contains very useful information. Good luck everyone.

Topics should be distributed among many sections, and it is wrong to focus on one section and neglect the other sections. I wish I would be allowed to go and comment in the forum sections, but or do I finish the 100 posts after the reason is some circumstances. I hope I will finish them as soon as possible.

Hello good friend, this information about the forum sections is great
Thank you for detailing each section. This gives a broader idea to the forum members of what this forum contains in terms of sections to discuss all Crypto topics.
I always try to browse the other sections of the forum because they contain very valuable information, so I advise everyone to check out the other sections, not just the beginners section.

• +4 1

Yes friends, it is not easy to discover the topic because on this platform, the number of posts on our platform is a lot of work, and the amoun1t that is less, we can find the  topic which is very difficult for us. 

yes dear absolutely every section contain a lot of information and knowledge inside it and still there are many topic that which we are not replied before and we do not have knowledge about this so i suggest to all member not to stick only two to three section but also more to the other section and write comments there and gain a knowledge and information through here

This is what I have been trying to do recently, it has become more fun when walking around the forum and seeing the very good ideas in it. This is really great.

If you want to be successful by working on this forum, then you have to post on a new topic. Moreover, you can not post on the wrong topic. If you post wrong, yobit will not count. So we have to work according to the correct rules.  Only then can I be successful.

What you said is just the truth and this need huge reputations this job well done, but I think this is strictly referring to the old members in the platform because as for the new members, they need strong foundation of the cryptotalk platform and they will get that from the beginner section, thank you.

You are absolutely right dude, the members of this platform should visit different sections in this platform not only the beginner section, because their are so many things to learn in this platform but someone can only see more information if he or she is visiting different sections.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend, I am new and so far I did not search in all sections of the forum, but I will soon try to do research and learn in the sections, as this helps me to know everything related to the way the forum works and learn everything about cryptocurrencies

The ideas that come to my mind are a lot, but I have to weigh them a lot, so I must wait before I post new topics, and I'm still moving between the beginners section and the cryptocurrency section now, until I find myself ready to read the other sections, then publish my thoughts in a distinctive style.

We all have to constantly strive for lots of new information and experiences that are full of the right ideas that enable us to achieve impressive success in our lives.

• +5 1

This is a good explanation my friend,as anewbie here in this forum ,I will do my best to learn more and increase my knowledge about crypto currencies  in For beginners  section ,then I will move to another section if I get sufficient information about what I want to do.

Hello my friend . this is a good explanation of the forum sections because many members are limited to publishing on some sections and do not browse the rest of the sections. Many good topic have gone unnoticed in other sections. I don't understand why people just stick to one section, while there is so much important articles, which are open to discussion in all these categories . I hope this situation change .

• +2 1