Discover new topics! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

You are a good friend of CryptoTalk, I have explained all sections of this forum well and understandably to everyone, the members of this forum should work in all sections because they contain important and useful topics for us and lack of focus in one or two sections only

Discover the new topic many people are just posting old positing and they want to share only shared information to us we should posting on the wold section. 

Yes dear thanks of you and I always read all rules in about section Because whenever rules go to change then moderator inform us in about section therefore we should to read about section and where we can read it.and we always to read all updates about this forum.  And I use mostly beginners section because I want to help of others and I feel better after helping to any body. 

• +2 1

Yes we should all discover new topics.  Because there are many members of the forum who repeat old posts over and over again.  So we have no idea about the new topic.  I think it would be good for all of us to discover new topics so that I can know and share new things.

Yes you are right 

This platform needed new creative topics

There are many same topics on this platform 

People rapeated same topics on this platform again and again 

Its time to create new topics for this platform 

Shared useful topics on this forum 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

This is very good topic @Calvinpriva I like learning in four sections that you have mentioned because they are my favorite forum which I barely spend my time honestly on such as beginners, crypto world, trading and about forum section. I don't go to other forum because I don't have much ideas about their topics, I don't want to go and post something that will mistakenly cause me warning point or ban sincerely this among the reason why am  not working in the rest of the sections but to visit them spend 30 or 45 minutes to read the post which members have comment on the forums in order to improve my knowledge until the time I will understand all the sections within the forum.

Edited by Gimini

Yep, that's good @Gimini. Sometimes its better to read a topic only so that you can avoid punishment by replying something that you do not understand, but at the same time you can reply in any topic that you do not understand by asking for a support to the OP.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.. yes here is a lot of topics and sections in the forum.. but we need to select one of them for easy use.. I think as a new member we need to select biginner section and just start getting knowledge about trading and forum also.. then go ahead after that..  

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yep, that's good @Gimini. Sometimes its better to read a topic only so that you can avoid punishment by replying something that you do not understand, but at the same time you can reply in any topic that you do not understand by asking for a support to the OP.

You're right @Calvinpriva only by reading and asking members would make you to understand what you wanted to know in the forum and prevent yourself from unhelpful comment. I face this problem before when I start cryptotalk newly I receive three warning point by moderators in my old account because I don't know the rules and regulation of the forum, untill my friend told me to stop posting and I should read the rules and understand them, and honestly since i read the rules, I am now happy making posting without offending the forum administrators.

Welcome dear this beautiful platform. You read articles and watch YouTube tutorials then you better understand.  If you create useful topic then you gain knowledge and experience.  

That's indeed very helpful information there thanks for sharing with us and it's true all the topics we haven't read or commented on are new to us be it for last year and we should check them out because they might be helpful and increase our knowledge.

I want to tell you that this is not difficult to discover the new topics on this forum one thing I want to tell you that you should to stop the repetition of the comments because this is against the rule of this forum

• +3 1

As a beginner I prefer to visit only beginner section to be able to go through other people's posts and comments that will make me have enough knowledge and experience which will guide me on how to make posts that are educative meaningful and knowledgeable that will make other members of the forum to get experience from too

We should always discover new things. There are many experienced people here. We should post something new with ideas from the posts of our seniors. Because, new things are liked by everyone. It can attract everyone. As a result, we will get positive ratings. We need to do something new.

Sometimes you have to visit a lot of pages in one section in order to see the new topics because they are often not shown on the first page because the topics are many.🥰

The sections which have good topics are quite famous and have the maximum number of active members. Many of the members ask that where should we find the unread topics . There are many sections which have a good qualtily of topics and have many info which is very important for us. 

I noticed that the huge amount of information is concentrated in the coding section, so we have to visit all sections and pages to benefit the whole forum, and we do not neglect a section at the expense of the others. All are useful

This is really good for all! for earn if you want jst to replying others topic to reach your goal 20 posts per day this not good you need to create your own topic which is really helpful for all we need to create new topics for learning more

Yeah in order to discover more new topics what we need to do is that we should read properly others posts and others performance as well because it will help us in finding the best content and it will also avoid the repitation of the topics that mostly happens because we show no interest in reading.

Crypto is best forum in the whole world and it's ruel and regulations is also simple.for discover the new topic we try to read the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and for discover new topic  we intered the section of cryptocurrency and gain knowledge about this then we can get good information about topic.

• +1 1

True, my friend
The topic that we did not read is a new topic for us
The largest number of topics should be read in order to expand our experiences in this field or in all aspects.

• +3 1

Thank you for this topic, which contains how to create good topics. I have benefited a lot

I like to read long posts because they contain complete information and a very good explanation

I'm going to try creating a topic now

• +5 1

hello friend I want to tell you that by creating the new topics should be interested in a related this platform your idea is best we can use new topics for writing posts and the content should be unique and related from this platform this platform provides us many services as we can learn more we can earn more

• +4 1

It was a nice and useful topic. Thanks for this. I try to follow every part as best I can. There are still too many topics that I haven't read. I try to deal with a separate part every day. In this way, I can both add new information to myself and have the opportunity to make more comments.