Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum

It is really good to serach on a particular topic before posting it on the forum. This is to avoid duplucate posts and plagiarism. 

I will always advice members not to post on every topic that they encounter just to complete their daily post. This is not good. Ifyou think you have nothing to say about a particular topic, then skip it. You dont have to start struggling for words and points just because you want to make a post. Instead look for a topic that you have interest on and can say something about it.

well done my friend, you created very good post, it will help both new and senior members .This forum is an interactive forum among all members and instead of posting false posts and posts about incorrect sites and instead everyone should share their experiences in the field of encryption in various sites

• +3 1

Very nice information friend. I think it is very helpful for us. We can now easily do this in this forum. We are here only for learning so i think this type of post is very helpful for learning. Keep sharing such as post with us.

Mate your theme is little lengthy its not remember and I read your every point, i admire your effect because so many contributors use this words repeatedly, and some members only appreciates and entire the submit without giving any information, its now not proper do some research about the subject then give reaction its really good. 

Dear your topic is little lengthy its not matter and I read your every point, i appreciate your effect because so many members use this words repeatedly, and some members only appreciates and complete the post without giving any information, its not good do some research about the topic then give reaction its really good.

On 6/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, Whited35 said:

my-visual_47461277.thumb.png.e81697b351b23fd4934429b98fa0cd48.png

This forum has just opened a door for new talents to share more constructive ideas. We, existing members are also here to exchange ideas and knowledge with them. As a senior member on this forum, I can just say as I have carefully studied forum rules and actively involved in so many discussions to exchange some ideas but I can never admit myself to claim like I have learned everything, I am still learning and always seeking for the new ideas. 
So many similar discussions are already here but I believe most of them are come up with something incomplete so the essence of this topic is to cover those remaining points(Which I think it is better to the add. If you have something special to add, then highly appreciated). I have created some points by involving some powerful quotes to establish a better tradition on this forum. Instead of writing in a long paragraph, I think pointwise writing will be the best to bring your attention:-

• Newcomers and existing old members are not the same in the case of different forum-related activities and understanding forum rules(at the very first stage) so instead of dominating them(directly or indirectly), kindly help them to get started correctly.
  • Don't think like every newcomer is low-quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.  
  • Be extremely careful, don't be biased and don't care about member's rank while giving reputations to the posts. There is already a separate topic created by our moderator. If you have any questions, you can ask there. What I can just tell about the rating system is, the forum has given freedom for every individual in this online community to choose the quality posts by implementing the post rating feature. This genuine feature has encouraged us to create more constructive and helpful posts so for this reason, we ought to congratulate forum administrators.
  • I have found some guys spreading false and misleading information like our posts will not get deleted anymore Guy's it is to be noted, useless posts/topics are still getting deleted. Our moderators are extremely active and sensitive to prevent any sort of misleading information on this forum. You know very well, sometime a minor misleading information might create extreme chaos in online communities so carefully get the crux of matter behind negative post rating features. I think the posts with incomplete information are more likely to get negative post ratings.
  • While getting involved in some active discussions, instead of using some ironic words by targeting someone else, why we do not use polite words to have more natural conversations?
  • Don't care whatever you did here before but change it from now, be as specific as possible. You might avoid using too generic phrases repeatedly like "I agree with you", "That's good","Excellent words", "Great topics", "Thanks for sharing" etc. Cryptic sentences with lack of details and unclear direction are more likely to get deleted or to get negative post rating just avoid that too(Note:-Get it clearly ! I haven't said like writing above phrases are prohibited on this forum, just repeatedly writing generic phrases will not sound good).
  • I have seen so many comments under some great topics like " I have no ideas about it, I search about it and tell you later". Excuse me guys, no other judgment is required, you are proving yourself how lazy you are 😊 . Search engines are there to bring the whole world in front of you and you are still shifting your easy works for tomorrow? So search first and come up with genuine questions to fulfill your curiosity. 
  • “It’s easy to blame others for your situation. It’s much more productive to search your own past and find what caused your faults.” Our moderators are extremely fair to make decisions here. Myself, I have received a warning point for my mistake but I have never blamed the moderator's decision. I am improving myself but still not free from getting warning points. Simple, if I do mistake, I get punishments and nothing like forum ranks, reputation, impressive notes can help me from getting the warning points or a ban.
  • I have seen really wrong practice from some guys like pretending someone as a scammer without any pieces of evidence.If you think someone is spamming on this forum but you have not any satisfactory pieces of evidence, you might privately consult with moderators but please kindly do not target someone personally in public(Which is also against forum rules) because we all are friends on this forum “When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be.”
  • Forum is providing us some rewards for creating meaningful posts then how can we reject it? But, don't consider it as the working spot. Come, complete targeted tasks and rush away ?--Don't do that! Visit this forum regularly in a day whenever you find free time. Believe me, this forum is really addictive to use😍 . In my case, I regularly check this forum to know about new token announcements, new unique issues, post quote notifications, Administrator's messages, etc. 

Final note:-Instead of giving me words of appreciation, I will be more than happy if you have some points or suggestions which you think better to add here. Also, you are free to point my own faults. Constructive criticisms are also appreciated. 

Thank You 🙏

Thanks dear for this informative post. It will help new members to increase their reputation. Give repupation each other and hlep each other by creating useful posts and topics.

I like your opinion that you are not here to work and run. I thought so. That's not why I'm here. However, after changing the plan, I realized that the number of users was decreasing. Sometimes when I checked the most recent answer, it showed up 30 minutes ago. This rarely happened before the plan was changed.

I think there should be an interview of each new member before that member is able to make the posts so that to know if he know the forum rules and all the important staff.

Yes corrections are needed because with that corrections that when we going to progress but without corrections you going no where because you can't realize your mistakes at all.

On 1/18/2021 at 7:25 PM, Maikhalefa23 said:

Dear your topic is little lengthy its not matter and I read your every point, i appreciate your effect because so many members use this words repeatedly, and some members only appreciates and complete the post without giving any information, its not good do some research about the topic then give reaction its really good.

A small note regarding this long topic, you may have already read so many cryptic topics on forum, right? But unfortunately, none of them fulfilled all the required information for the satisfaction of users. Here you can find essential guidelines that how we can contribute this online community to grow up with the more public concerns. 

Many leaning points in your post it is absolutely right that every one on this plateform are seeking knowledge and getting more and more information for their mental growth. 

• +3 1

The simple rule that everybody can abide by is to write new, fascinating and useful topics and to review themes in the forum before writing about them. The rules are simple and not complicated for anyone, even beginners, to abide by. If I see a novice, I will guide him to read the rules and posts in the About Forum section, and if he starts writing random comments and posts, I will complain.

Thank you so much we are really impressed with this topic of yours and we will surely try our best and make sure we make good contribution to this forum

The topic deserves to be admired very much, for that we, the members, have to read the topic well and understand it well in order for everyone to benefit from the information available on the topic and this helps us to present the publications better.

Hi guys I am sorry for this question serious am try my best to give you guys answer but my knowledge don't go market to go and buy sucarkin 

You put down some good points here. This is so much necessary and need for these forum. This is our site. We work here. So we have to make this site well decorate and good information full as much as possible. We have to focus more on that.       

Dear fellow your post is very well and your all information is very useful for me and for all the members of this forum and we should help the other members by creating good and useful content and should support the beginners.

• +2 1

What a great post, keep up the great work. This post has really said a lot we don't have to just come here post and then leave just because we want to earn from our posts we also need to understand the basic of other people topic which helps in growing the platform and gives us more knowledge

• +1 1

Thank you for posting such an important topic. I am also a old member but it is important for me also. I just don't work here for money or posting. I came here for learning. I started my crypto journey through this forum. So this is begging. So i came here to learn. 

Your post has really inspires me and spiritually gives me the zeal to build and guide more newcomers to the best of my knowledge.

There is possibility that some newcomers are very good but because they are not giving the opportunity by guiding them, they later give up and go out from the forum.

But if the senior members can continue guiding the junior members, then i think it will surely and certainly yield us a very productivity family here.

• +1 1

Hello guys I didn't know haw I will correct someone that mistake in create topic in this beggeners because serious I am also new member of this site

Hi buddy first of all I would like to say that I am very impressed by your given information because you make a great post by doing the hardworking. I will say that we should help the every member of the forum especially to the beginners being a good member of the forum.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for the supportive publication for new friends. Indeed, every person gets what he deserves according to his publications, it does not matter whether he is a new or old member. It is important that his post is useful and important

Thanks dear friend for this posting many questions about cryptotalk , cryptocurrency, btc which are confused me solve this informative post.thanks again thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. Best wishes for you.. 

On 6/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, Whited35 said:

my-visual_47461277.thumb.png.e81697b351b23fd4934429b98fa0cd48.png

This forum has just opened a door for new talents to share more constructive ideas. We, existing members are also here to exchange ideas and knowledge with them. As a senior member on this forum, I can just say as I have carefully studied forum rules and actively involved in so many discussions to exchange some ideas but I can never admit myself to claim like I have learned everything, I am still learning and always seeking for the new ideas. 
So many similar discussions are already here but I believe most of them are come up with something incomplete so the essence of this topic is to cover those remaining points(Which I think it is better to the add. If you have something special to add, then highly appreciated). I have created some points by involving some powerful quotes to establish a better tradition on this forum. Instead of writing in a long paragraph, I think pointwise writing will be the best to bring your attention:-

• Newcomers and existing old members are not the same in the case of different forum-related activities and understanding forum rules(at the very first stage) so instead of dominating them(directly or indirectly), kindly help them to get started correctly.
  • Don't think like every newcomer is low-quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.  
  • Be extremely careful, don't be biased and don't care about member's rank while giving reputations to the posts. There is already a separate topic created by our moderator. If you have any questions, you can ask there. What I can just tell about the rating system is, the forum has given freedom for every individual in this online community to choose the quality posts by implementing the post rating feature. This genuine feature has encouraged us to create more constructive and helpful posts so for this reason, we ought to congratulate forum administrators.
  • I have found some guys spreading false and misleading information like our posts will not get deleted anymore Guy's it is to be noted, useless posts/topics are still getting deleted. Our moderators are extremely active and sensitive to prevent any sort of misleading information on this forum. You know very well, sometime a minor misleading information might create extreme chaos in online communities so carefully get the crux of matter behind negative post rating features. I think the posts with incomplete information are more likely to get negative post ratings.
  • While getting involved in some active discussions, instead of using some ironic words by targeting someone else, why we do not use polite words to have more natural conversations?
  • Don't care whatever you did here before but change it from now, be as specific as possible. You might avoid using too generic phrases repeatedly like "I agree with you", "That's good","Excellent words", "Great topics", "Thanks for sharing" etc. Cryptic sentences with lack of details and unclear direction are more likely to get deleted or to get negative post rating just avoid that too(Note:-Get it clearly ! I haven't said like writing above phrases are prohibited on this forum, just repeatedly writing generic phrases will not sound good).
  • I have seen so many comments under some great topics like " I have no ideas about it, I search about it and tell you later". Excuse me guys, no other judgment is required, you are proving yourself how lazy you are 😊 . Search engines are there to bring the whole world in front of you and you are still shifting your easy works for tomorrow? So search first and come up with genuine questions to fulfill your curiosity. 
  • “It’s easy to blame others for your situation. It’s much more productive to search your own past and find what caused your faults.” Our moderators are extremely fair to make decisions here. Myself, I have received a warning point for my mistake but I have never blamed the moderator's decision. I am improving myself but still not free from getting warning points. Simple, if I do mistake, I get punishments and nothing like forum ranks, reputation, impressive notes can help me from getting the warning points or a ban.
  • I have seen really wrong practice from some guys like pretending someone as a scammer without any pieces of evidence.If you think someone is spamming on this forum but you have not any satisfactory pieces of evidence, you might privately consult with moderators but please kindly do not target someone personally in public(Which is also against forum rules) because we all are friends on this forum “When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be.”
  • Forum is providing us some rewards for creating meaningful posts then how can we reject it? But, don't consider it as the working spot. Come, complete targeted tasks and rush away ?--Don't do that! Visit this forum regularly in a day whenever you find free time. Believe me, this forum is really addictive to use😍 . In my case, I regularly check this forum to know about new token announcements, new unique issues, post quote notifications, Administrator's messages, etc. 

Final note:-Instead of giving me words of appreciation, I will be more than happy if you have some points or suggestions which you think better to add here. Also, you are free to point my own faults. Constructive criticisms are also appreciated. 

Thank You 🙏

It is my closely-held conviction just that your point merits in excess of 5 preferences. I referenced the main issues we face in this gathering. I trust all individuals read your point and comprehend it well since they will profit by it.