Only one feature left! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Only one feature left!

Indeed obviously this is an excellent plan to build the quantity of individuals at this gathering since we can welcome our companions and family members by utilizing the reffarals connections of this discussion and this will be advantageous for us on the grounds that our procuring will likewise be increment..

I think the same referral software called Cryptotalk would be great for this platform because it would measure the people wanted because most of these talk codes would create fake records. They must start our referral month and pay the commission at the end of the month. This can be a smart idea.

This forum gives members a generous opportunity to win, by paying for articles with positive reputations and giving talk codes, but I notice that talk has started to decline, and most of the reward codes have a low price, so we have to pay attention to articles because the main profit is satosh.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Referral programs just won't give you enough reward for your efforts. I personally do not engage in referrals. I have done affiliate marketing for quite a while and its literally so frustrating to get people to even click on links. Thanks a lot for this advice though. 

I think these features are a good step for improving the work on the site.

As for the first feature, it is very helpful, but there are some people who do not want to see you succeed and this will negatively affect your performance and your reputation.

Really, it is a shame if this thing happened to people I'd like to call them crypto scammers.

Exercise caution in every topic and it should fit all.

As for the payment method, you will probably speed up the site's wheel forward and be a helpful feature for the administrators and the site.All the best for them, for you and for everyone

• +4 1

It is a good thing about not knowing the reputable owner, that is a feature that is added to the series of features that this forum enjoys, and in terms of referral, that matter we find an additional talk token that we can put in the investbox and earn more profits through it.

• +4 1

Yes, this referral idea is great, and the forum will grow more by increasing memberships. But will everyone abide by the application of the forum rules? We must be wary in this case of hackers and fraudsters.

• +4 1

,, hi guys.. Indeed, when referrals are added, the number of members will increase and the number of talk coin users will increase and the cryptotalk forum will gain great popularity and it is in our interest because Talk coin will increase its value and this is a nice and useful thing for us and the forum.,, 

That's a good idea, but I don't even think it's an advantage. According to what you have written, if one of the members invites a lot of friends, it will not benefit him in terms of earning money. But if you invite a friend in order to make him benefit as well, that's a good thing, but I don't think you should be paid for that.

Dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very valuable for me I don't know about this feature of cryptotalk but I am able to working on this features of thanks a lot keep sharing this kind information for the beginners

• +3 1

Yes, it is a really good forum and the payment system in it is excellent and everyone is satisfied because it is suitable, therefore I advise to invite our friends and family members who want to learn more about cryptocurrency to here.

• +2 1

Yes this is a very great feature of the cryptotalk platform because we give reputation to ourselves without see the person that give us the rating, so we most work hard so that we can attract more attention and regulations from your colledges. 

• +3 1

It's a good idea. This forum is filtering out those who don't follow the rules. It strives to make posts here more valuable and unique. This referral program is great, but I hope it doesn't bring a lot of scammers and spammers here and only good people come here.

• +4 1

It is also good that we are getting payment and also talk token but nowadays the price of token is decrease very much and now it is not so much profitable but I think the price will be again rise and we will also get benefit through it.

On 21‏/6‏/2020 at 01:52, Calvinpriva said:

مرحبا يا أصدقاء،

دعونا نناقش الميزات الجديدة لهذا المنتدى. الآن يمكننا أن نعطي أو نتلقى سمعة من أي شخص دون رؤية من أعطى "شخص ما رد على موضوعك" وهذا سيساعدنا على إعطاء أي سمعة "جيدة / سيئة" في موضوع ما كما يستحق دون أي مخاوف من الانتقام في حال قدمت سمعة سيئة لموضوع عديم الفائدة! قام الوسطاء أيضًا بتغيير نظام الدفع ، والآن نتلقى أرباحنا في شكل رموز جديدة "TALK"العديد من الأعضاء الذين ننتظرهم في ذلك الوقت عندما تكون هذه الرموز متاحة للتداول. هذا جيد أيضًا ، وهذا يعني أن المنتدى سيستمر في النمو لأنهم فتحوا أيضًا الأبواب للمبتدئين لتسجيل الحسابات واتباع جميع القواعد المطلوبة والكسب من خلال مشاركاتهم. وبناءً على ذلك ، ماذا لو أضاف الوسطاء ميزة جديدة لبرنامج الإحالة للمنتدى؟ "برنامج إحالة Cryptotalk" ربما نحيل أصدقائنا ونحصل على 5 محادثات مدفوعة ... سيكون هذا مفيدًا للغاية لأن المنتدى سيستمر في النمو ، وسوف تستمر رموز TALK في النمو ، وسيستمر المعلنون في الازدياد!

سنكسب مثل هذا ؛

معدل واحد = 1 نقاش

ادع صديق = 5 محادثات

مشاركة واحدة = 10 محادثات

اهلا وسهلا بكم للمساهمة!

Hello dear
This is a great idea, but it will make the site crowded with members, and the topics may become too many and not of sufficient quality, so it becomes difficult for experts, but it is a new and wonderful idea anyway
good day for you.

• -1 1

This is a really great idea, but I think the main goal here is to learn and share our experiences with other members. If referrals are activated, the number of inactive members in the forum will increase dramatically.

The referral system is critical for any platform to become successful since users who are using it are looking to make money, but they also would like to refer, and as a result of the influx of potential users, the website became quite influential, and several individuals began working there.

Hello my friend
Certainly, it is a great and useful idea and I hope it will be effective soon, because referral links increase the popularity of the forum and open up areas of work and also will motivate members to work on referrals in order to gain profits, but anyone who enters through a referral should read the forum rules and walk in the right way. In order to avoid the ban

The forum and the platform are in continuous development and growth, and all this indicates the development of this forum for the better in the future, especially for hiding from your values, positively or negatively, that does not appear from others and other features that the forum develops in the future. This forum will be the first in cryptocurrencies and research .

Excellent friend proposal, the "Cryptotalk Referral Program" would advertise to people who were really interested in venturing into the world of Cryptocurrencies. Making it clear that they must strictly comply with the rules of the forum and activate more security measures in case there are undesirable people.

The forum is already getting popularity and the number of members are increasing continuously so the administration don't think about such features but it is a very good idea and in this way the forum will be advertised more.

I am very impressed with the feature that hides from you the person who interacted with your post. I see in this respect for the privacy of members, and it prevents any retaliation that a person may do as a result of obtaining a negative reputation.

• +2 1

I agree with you everything that you say is true this forum is growing to the best feature . I hope we can earn a lot money from our work on it 

The referral system is good, this is what makes more additions and invitations to the forum, and gives us a gain, which may be currencies or ranks within the forum, updates in the forum are good, make the activity always renewed.

• +1 1