Only one feature left! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Only one feature left!

Dear Friend! Investing newbies to earn more talks is somehow greedy when you do not any knowledge about the forum of the crypto currency can turned out spamming of low quality content. We should make useful posts to increase our reputation. 

I think this feature will allow us to be more objective without being afraid that the member who has received a bad reputation will take revenge and give us back that bad reputation affecting our work just out of anger, I think it is a good move on the part of the forum moderators.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, sea&& said:

The referral system is good, this is what makes more additions and invitations to the forum, and gives us a gain, which may be currencies or ranks within the forum, updates in the forum are good, make the activity always renewed.

@sea&& I wish they would place referrals to attract users, it would be very good for us to invite people and thus earn coins for that, it would be a good idea for administrators, but only they can do it, we only request it, but they have the last word, hopefully soon we may have that option here.

Almost every cryptocurrency website offers a bonus for referrals. But this forum does not have a referral system. We should also benefit from inviting friends to this forum.

• +1 1

I do think your moderator has now insisted that will no-one is aware of whom responded to you personally in a negative way as well as no matter what, which is a simple fact however we should instead work as challenging to never create faults that could damage anyone it is crucial we will need to work as challenging along with building anything inside appropriate standpoint, I do think your attribute involving anonymity has already been attended to along with we end up needing certainly not bother about that will.

I think that adding the option of giving a negative and positive reputation was very successful as it helped isolate bad and unhelpful posts by evaluating them with a negative reputation and also reward members who have distinguished posts by giving them a positive reputation and also that I agree with you in the idea of giving rewards for sending referrals to non-subscribers

• +3 1

Yes, I think that creating a feature to refer others to this forum in exchange for some of the profits that we get for every person who registers from our referral link will increase the number of members in this forum significantly and help him grow more.

• +3 1

On 6/21/2020 at 3:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss about the new features of this forum. Now we can give or receive reputations from anyone without seeing who gave "somebody reacted to your topic" this will help us to give any reputation "good/ bad" in a topic as it deserved without any worries of been revenged in case you have given a bad reputation to a useless topic! The moderators have also changed the payment system, we now receive our earnings in new tokens "TALK" many members we are waiting for that time when these tokens will be available for trade. This is also good, and it means the forum will keep growing because they have also open the doors for newbies to register accounts, follow all required rules and earn with their posts. According to this, what if the moderators would add a new feature of referral program for the forum? "Cryptotalk referral program" maybe we refer our friends and we get paid 5 TALK's... This will be very helpful because the forum will keep growing, TALK tokens will keep growing, and advertisers will keep increasing!

We would earn like this;

One rate = 1 Talk

Refer a friend = 5 Talks

One post = 10 Talks

You are welcome to contribute!

Very good my friend.. You have increased our knowledge very well, we hope that you will continue to making such type of posts.. It is very goos step by the forum that we can not know about the person who will give us a feedback either it is positive or negative... It will help to those who can not give negative reputation to those posts who deserve in the wake of being reputed negatively by those members to whom they give negative feedback.. So I hope that the forum will continue such type of good steps which will help there workers on the forum. Thanks a lot crypto wolrd.. 

• +1 1

Giving a reputation is a very wonderful thing from my point of view since you are, although you are still a member, your opinion about the posts will be valuable and your receiving of bad reputation will constitute an incentive for you to improve your posts and a good reputation will make you feel happy in what you have written.

Yes you are right friend you really brought a good and wonderful idea it will be better if the moderators and administrators of the crypto currency platform can bring such decision to the platform which will make us increase our aspect of earning in the platform

• +3 1

This forum definitely focuses on expanding this community for more real discussion. The forum is also working hard to implement a system of blocking fake and unwanted accounts.
Referral programs will be very good features, but there is some bad effect such as invite members to many friends and if all friends join this forum but do not know how to write, but there are many members who will be invited are not interested in cryptocurrencies and thus the number of spam messages will increase.

The referral will bring a lot of users to this forum and this is good but at the same time it may lead to a lot of duplicate topics and spam which will affect the quality of the forum.

Hello my friend
It is a really great idea and this motivates everyone to invite their friends and thus a greater spread of the forum and a greater number of members
Good luck to you

This website is devoted to growing the audience and having more genuine debates. The Forum is now hard at work on putting in place a framework to block bogus and unauthorized accounts. I believe they are even considering adding such a feature to this forum. @shakeelsherpao

I agree with you, the forum organizers always offer great and really useful features, the advantage of giving reputation to the participants has a positive character in the growth and development of the forum really, it will make all members work hard to prove their worth and the reputation that we give will be an encouragement and appreciation for the effort expended.

• +1 1

This possibility is very good
How fun it is for this forum to allow the addition of video clips This will make it very easy for us to understand

A good idea, in this way the forum will spread widely and users' profits will increase correctly, a good idea that you should get support from everyone, I wish you a happy job .......

Well, your suggestion about referral account is too good but according to that time when there was the trade of Talk was not started and after that the price of Talk was 200 Satoshi. But today the price of Talk has been decreased to only 2 Satoshi where the reward of referral account of 5 Talks will be very low. I hope the moderators will start this feature with a good referral program reward.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You are right friend we are enjoying these reward on this forum and it is for your information now we can exchange our talk token into dollars and can start the trading by purchasing any other cryptocurrencies. This is great offers by this forum. Thank you cryptotalk.

I think it's a great idea; referral links will help this forum develop and expand, as well as increase its popularity; however, there are some drawbacks, such as an increase in the number of users at the cost of quality; thus, I believe the forum's administrators would prefer a small number of members who follow the rules, rather than a large number of violators and scavengers.

Very nice feature. Thank you so much friend for telling us about it. I didn't know about it before  but now from your post i know about this new feature so i am very thankful to you for this. I will definitely like your post.

God bless you, my friend, that this forum has many advantages. I am happy to work here and I expect that we will have good days full of goodness with this work. I wish success to everyone.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing a great work and enjoying a healthy life with your families and friends first of all I want to tell you that they remember your information is very beneficial for me and specially for newcomers thank you for sharing with us a useful post

I totally agree with you ... As for the reputation presentation, this feature is great, through which you can simply express your opinion on the subject ... In other words, if you see a useless topic, you can give a negative reputation without fear of knowing the subject’s owner that it is you, because if he knows, he will return the negative reputation even if your topic is very important and here the matter will become aggressive... As for the idea of referrals ... it is a good idea in order to increase the number of members in the forum, but there is something that must be taken into consideration ... in the event that the number of members is increased very significantly ... will everyone be paid ??

Will the same be paid or will it decrease ??

So I think that such thoughts, the forum administration is more knowledgeable than we are in this matter

Edited by MichelleHanonik
  • +4 1

Thank you for this good content.  We must work hard to make this forum the best ever because it provides us with invaluable knowledge in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs.  Referral links will contribute to the publication of this forum a lot, so it should be implemented soon.  I advise everyone to focus on knowledge, not money.