Yobit dice game - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Coins can be earned from yobit through various games. And among these may be dice game.  But I have no complete ignorance about this.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.

Trade will open 1 july 2020,I also see countdown on yobit where see dice start trade on :,I may send you link to that countdown,admins:Ultramod and others,give me link
Dice tokens only added to users which have good or big trade history,and who being active.
7000000 for good trade and 7000000 for that who being active user
I think price may be vary,but at least 1 satoshi or even less on more,you may sell my tokens on 1 sat. I think if you stand firstly order on 1 satoshi when dice/btc pair will be on 1 jul,you may sell for 0.14 btc total.Because when icos or trade start of new token/coin on yobit,in same seconds,trades will be on big summs of btc,which I see in other previous icos of yobit.I do not want wait until 1 july,and my computer very laggy and old,for stand order first then other traders when pair dice/btc will be.
I may sell for 0.3-0.6 satoshi,total with account 0.042 btc or more
PM please for buy

I have my bad experience in this of the dice in Yobit, with Yodas and Trx I lost a part of my money, I recommend that you do not waste your time and money on that.

Yes we should be very careful while playing dice game it a lucky game

But i think peoples losses more than what they earn from it, as I get it in form of return lol

But i suggest you one thing if you are in profit at once please exit and put some profits out and play with rest of profits.

I still cannot understand about the dice and more than everything in the investments of Yobit, since it says that one can invest the DICE coins that he has and earn 1% but invest and balance remains the same. Could it be that to win the percentage I must first bet on the dice?

Perfect feature. One of my favourite on Yobit exchange. Gives an extra opportunity to earn money by playing easy game. You don’t even have to think. 

On 6/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I tried the dice in Yobit and found it a game that causes a lot of money loss and I do not advise anyone to play it, but today I do not find this game on the platform

Do you know what is the reason?

Thank you for sharing  your experiences  with us.  I do not have  any  information  about the game  you are talking  about , but it is useful   to say this ;  I do not think  that a job  should not be  undertaken  without sufficient  knowledge . My friend  , you probably  entered the game  while you did  not  know about  the game   and you may  have lost  normally . I have no information  about whether  the game  has been  uninstalled   or not . You can get help  from the  yobit  support line.

The game of dice is a great game where you can win more than you have but you must also be careful because it is a game of chance and you can also lose everything, be cautious when you play

I recommend investing and with great caution since it is a game of luck where you can win but you can also lose and if you are going to invest I recommend that it be money willing to lose.

I am not interested in dice game because of here you win or lost. If you win here you can get money and if you lost here you lost your money. So, it is a betting system. I am not interested in it .

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 5:19 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I tried the dice in Yobit and found it a game that causes a lot of money loss and I do not advise anyone to play it, but today I do not find this game on the platform

Capture2.PNG

I do not know the reason. I think Yobit.net has very good investments, like mining the Minex token, and the campaign in Criptotalk, where for commenting, you receive satoshis. It generates an extra income.

The game of dice, are only luck and desire to win, which in many cases are lost; I do not recommend it to anyone from my own experience, but if you want to try your good luck there is so that you can play on yobit, of course you do not play games either.

• +1 1

Partly it is somewhat risky but entertaining, if you have enough money and what you are prepared to lose, then play and try.

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture2.PNG

Gambling is a bad habit, clear your browser cookies and try again. Yobit dice works nonstop. I have lost a quite sum. 

• +1 1

I don't know why it is not on your platform, but it is on my platform page.
But it depends on luck, so losing in it is quick.
Always be alert.

• +1 1

We can not control ourselves, we will start in the loss more, even get to a stage where we can not afford large expenses, I would recommend everyone to think again before entering such games.

• +1 1

You can't take those games lightly.

Do not leave it to chance, you have to think of a strategy, use probability and statistics ... Do not go crazy because games are always designed to make you lose, not only on YoBit, but on any other existing platform. However, there are people who think in probabilities and play smart and win more times than they lose.

Finally, if you want to invest, I personally think you will do better with mining YoBit or investbox, those are practically safe income.

• +2 1

Everything depends on luck and gambling, so in the end he loses. Therefore, you cannot rely on the dice game on the yobit platform for profit. If you win one or two times, you will lose in the next times. Therefore, I do not recommend entering into such games and using the time to learn.

• +5 1

I play the game all the time. to me the game is very much interesting.  from here you can get much profit but it depends on luck. try to play.  i think you can earn.

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 4:19 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture2.PNG

It is unfortunate that you lost, but with any game there are winners and losers. With a house edge, you can bet Yobit will more then likely be the winner. It is better to avoid dice, it is like gambling. If you wish to gamble, do it responsibly. 

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Bit for investment box you have to play dice to get % for the invested tokens. And you can play with a minimum amount of that token. You are not obliged to play with big amounts.

• +1 1

Personally, I do not play gambling, whether on the yobit platform or any other platform because I do not like much to rely on my luck.so you should direct advice to other members.