Stay away from fear - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Stay away from fear

It is good that the rating is anonymous, that allows a better development among the members and even for a better quality of reputations. Well, more members will be sincere when qualifying.

it's good idea, we should be give to any bad topic or comment a bad reputation, but also we should be informed this user why we are giving bad reputation in comment of his topic or his comment.

Everyone could see when someone was rating someone on the forum.  And that led to a lot of problems.  But now that the forum has been updated, he has no problem.  However, those who spam must report and give a negative rating

It is even impossible to think when one is flooded with fear and so you have to take out  more time on this and face your fear.  When we create our own topics, we have to imagine the worst from it I.e either we get positive or negative ratings from it because when we fear too much it makes us cautious and prevent us from doing things we ought to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the right, You have said that many people comments badly on the post.now members cannot know who gave them a reputation,you will understand the matter and little better and give a reputation.

Edited by SabirBaloch

Then I think in this sense and scenario, the rate of spamming and unnecessary revenge of negative assessment will reduce to the lowest level, so thanks to the platform moderators for providing the best solution to the cryptotalk enemies, thanks.

I loved this update.  However, I am one of the people who do not give a bad evaluation to anyone except in severe cases.  I prefer that we advise this person and give him enough information about the forum, and in case he does not respond, we put a bad rating for his comment. 

The new updates about offering response to different individuals is great than the past one since we can give any response dependent on their works on the off chance that it is positive or negative, we can rate them unreservedly and it is additionally a major assistance for our mediators to effortlessly see what post is terrible abd acceptable dependent on the individuals giving it

Yeah you are totally correct. Everyone should not fear giving bad reputation to spammers but we need to be fair and not give bad reputation to the opinions we do not like.

I do not know about that, fear is not completely good as I want to say it is not bad, but for me fear keeps me safe, I fear to invest without knowing the nature and the direction of where I want to invest, this fear helps me to think and study before doing things I fear, I fear the risk and doing something blindly.

You raised a very important point because not only the members of this platform, there are some human being that always keep grudges and always want to take revenge of every situation, so now you can rate your fellow members without then seeing you. 

• +2 1

Fear is a type of barrier and a workload that is preventing a lot of people from reaching their full potential and achieving their aims we need to overcome fear so that we can accomplish our goals.

If someone giving you a bad reputation, maybe you have to improve. Maybe you did not reach his/her expectation. It will help you by knowing that your comments is not enought so that you will improve yourself and make a better poster here. 

•  

Yes i do agree with you.Fear is sometimes doing stops good for your own good.At the same time it also stops for doing bad to others.But don't get always fearful. Always try to be confident about yourself

It's true currently we should not fear to give bad reputations to all the voilators who are posting posts that goes against forum rules because our ratings aren't revealing our identity like it was in the past before new updates came in.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +2 1

We should not allow fear interven in our business career though we make mistakes and overcome consequences rather losses, lets try to work on our mistake moves and develope some helping skills and acquire knowledge because fear is a threat which may lead us from not concurring our goals. @Sypher9

• +3 1

In this case, then this will be a great development to the cryptotalk platform and will also make members to rate others work without any fear of revenge from there fellow members, because there are some members that tend the to revenge the bad reactions given to then, so I think this has been solved now.

• +2 1

This is a really great advice you need to know that fear is a natural phenomenon which occurs if you want to try something you have not done before but we just need to overcome it and proceed if not you will remain where you are.

This feature is wonderful and must be, as I mentioned, because a good reputation should be given only to those who deserve it, to be an incentive for him to continue publishing important topics and help some, and the bad reputation should be given to fraudulent or unhelpful people.

• +2 1

That is right. Many people were scared of giving someone a bad name and once you give someone a bad reputation, they are sure to give you the same bad reputation, making the entire situation shaky. Now that you won't be able to see who gave you a bad reputation, you might easily offer the individual a bad reputation whenever you see a post that violates the forum's rules, just make sure it's for a legitimate purpose, not only to win tokens.

Yes, actually this is another good development, giving bad reputation to someone's work when they can know who gave it to them is very scary because they too they can also give us bad reputation as a revenge, but with thise now, we can do everything in secrete.

Yes, I completely agree with you on that, my friend, I do not think that we should be concerned about this matter, we must give a positive reputation to the useful topics that benefit the forum and the members, as well as give a negative reputation to the posts that are not useful and that do not serve the forum, we must all Work honestly and sincerely so that this forum remains clean and distinguished

I think We shout try and stay away from fear. Most especially if we want to trade cryptocurrencies, we have to take risk and if we have fear in us we cant take risk because we will be afraid to make a lost.

It is a good thing that the forum has done, which is to give the confidentiality of giving a reputation in order not to allow fraudsters to take revenge on members who do this, as most of them seek money for loss and not knowledge.