Perfect sharing for new members - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

You are absolutely right dear. Basically,  reputation depends on the number of useful posts. If we follow the senior members we can learn that how to increase reputation. The rules are very important to get reputation. I have noticed that we we create good content our reputaion will increase automatically but when we create useless content our reputation will not increase. 

Dear friend  The task will seem very difficult to you at the beginning of working in this forum.  However, after a few days of working on the site, that is, after spending your time in this forum, you will be able to understand the site better and your interest in the work will increase.  So don't give up and move forward with patience and interest towards work.  Success will come at work.  Thank you.

These guidelines are top my friend, I like matters like these that assist us be successful in this forum, new contributors want to recognize all the policies that make him a appropriate member in the future by way of adhering to the regulations and sharing beneficial content, I suppose you have summarized most of the essential policies in this subject Thank you . 

Good recommendations, not only for the new ones, but for everyone. To enrich the forum it is necessary to be original in the topics and as it is a forum specialized in cryptocurrencies we have to talk about cryptocurrencies and make comments consistent with the subject we are dealing with. We must also observe a respectful and friendly attitude towards the other members, write in a simple way, following a correct grammatical structure and a writing that responds to a correct structure, that is, when writing, we make a small introduction to the topic, then we develop it and then a short conclusion on the topic, using main and secondary ideas to string together the topic.

Yes, my friend, we must work according to the rules of this forum and we must publish valuable information so that everyone can benefit from it. We also make use of the right information in this huge forum.

I am thanking you for this very good advice and am follow the rules of the forum gave me help to start as beginer and no after some days I am have more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the forum. I am having some problem but it all is getting better when we find interesting post as this that help us continue our difficult day, I try still to learn a lot and be part but I am always give an opinion that I am knowing it is very correct and help other.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for sharing those valuable information with us. I recently joined crypto so this kind of information is really important for me.I always try to follow everything regulation of this forum. And I also know that with good posting I can increase my reputation more and more. That is lot of good members who is really helpful too. So I am very happy because I can learn about crypto in this forum for free.

• +2 1

Thanks for your wonderful advised and for taking your time to put up  this topic and write about it,so that we as newbies can enjoy our stay in this platform.

Two halves of your advice ..
And I would like to add that the participation carries a solution to a problem or provides a benefit to the members of this forum
I hope that the new members abide by the terms and rules of the platform so that their posts are not deleted
If you think I am right please give me a heart
Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Some members did not read the topic properly and just react and give ranking to the other members. It is very important for all members they must read the topic properly and give ranking according to the topic quality. Some members write very useful information in their post but they cannot get good rating

I have read your post and I am very thankful to you that you have given a legal and a very good advice to those who are new And in the same way, ahead of you, we kept sharing more of our experience with people and kept telling us what we should do next and what we should not do next. You are our senior, you are worthy of respect for us, you are very beautiful to us, we will ask you whenever there is any work and you will continue to guide us in the same way, thank you very much 

Yeah you are absolutely right dear. If you share the information to upcoming new commers that how they can work on this platform and earn money as well as reputation. The new commers also follow the senior member to understand the method of getting reputation.

My friend you have shared very good advice's. I am a new member on this platform and I will try not to break the rules and regulations of this platform and implement all your advices. This is a very good platform that gives us knowledge and gives us a chance to earn well along with knowledge. 

Valid statements, all novices ought to be mindful so as to observe the gathering rules and composing valuable subjects sop that they can not be prohibited. This is a decent chance and we there are numerous advantages from it to everything individuals, don't lose it.

most people told me about this forum that it's easy to make more profit,at times feel so happy if I see them on this platform it is really good for gaining knowledge and earning money well,I'm very happy for them because they make me proud to be a member of the forum I here I'm today in cryptotalk.

• +3 1

First of all i want to thank you for your effort in helping the new members in this cryptosystem to flourish in this platform. Advises like these are very much needed for new members especially those who are not very much into cryptosystem and its knowledge. 

Thanks for this all of Information. You added all information together which is really helpful. I definitely try complete all of your suggestion . Every newbie or beginner should have to work like this.          

Yes ,i agree with this point that always share best posts for beginners ,because  they are new on.this forum.and they don't  know about anything ,having no experience to work.on.this forum.,so.always post such thing which can guide other member ....

When you join this platform, first read its rule and regulation, then within 1 week complete your hundred thousand posts and then get your account registered.Then do 20 posts and 50 reactions daily. If you do this for a week, then you will get one week's payment, after that if you want to take daily payment then you can take it.But whatever you comment on the topic, do not paste a comment copy of someone, this may be your account closed,search knowledge and comment by yourself.

It is normal that beginners make some mistakes. But as a member of this forum it is our responsibility to share our experience and provide useful information to them.Because they do not have enough knowledge about crypto currency. They do not know how to get good reputation. To get good reputation you posts must be useful and informative. You must follow the forum rules and work this site according to the forum rules.

I've been here for a couple weeks but as far as i know every newbies should read the rules first so they can understand what to in this forum. Other important things is making useful posts with doing research before making it. If they do those things, they can also receive multiple good reaction.

• +1 1

Bro thank you very much for your such an  imformative post. I am new on this forum. Your post give me great knowledge about this forum. Thank you again for very informative post. Keep doing this type of post which can be helpful for the new members like me.

These points are very beneficial in creating good post and getting positive reputation. All the members should read them and kept them in mind while creating posts and should follow them to increase positive reputation. 

Valid statements, all amateurs ought to be extremely mindful so as to adhere to the gathering rules and composing valuable subjects sop that they can not be restricted. This is a decent chance and we there are numerous advantages from it to everything individuals, don't lose it.