Perfect sharing for new members - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Hi dear 

Yes you are right and i am agree with your suggestions.

Your post is very helpfull for all members except they are new or old.

By follow these steps we can make useful posts.

All the best thank you

Hello, dear members, I hope you are all doing well and that you are all enjoying a safe life. First and foremost, I want to thank you for sharing that is useful and helpful, but she is also very insightful for me and beginners who are writing on thank you for creating for us.

These are crucial hints that new participants can take advantage of and work with in order to produce critical and valuable posts about crypto, and thus they will receive excellent recognition from forum contributors in gratitude for their efforts, potentially boosting the operation of cryptotalk.

Hi mate I am very thankful to you for your topic is a very good point shows in this platform hope all biggenners can coping this useful tips and walked on good line and keep growing your reputation and knowledge and making all peoples happy good wishes dear and again thank you.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. New members should make every effort in this forum and abide by the rules and texts of the forum and write useful topics. Thank you for this information and I wish you good luck and success.

Thanks for your advice dear friend ,and for me I will do my best in order not to break down any of the rules of this great forum and I advice all new members to be careful and read more and more to increase their knowledge about this forum.

Your post is very useful, especially for new beginners, as you collected important rules with a useful and valuable post, and after reading this, there are no errors, and I also have confidence in the moderators of the forum that they will keep it clean from spam and abuse and that we will be able to raise the quality further through our posts.

thanks dear for sharing this information with us and for your valuable advice really it is very helpful for all newbies who recently joined this platform and want to get good reputation points and i also suggest to newbies for this the most important thing they should have to work hard and give this forum proper time so that they will be able to get a lot of knowledge and information 

This is true, my friend. It is very important information. I made some mistakes in my early days. But after reading a lot of advice, I started to find a better way to keep working and sharing with friends. Thank you, this post is useful for all beginners

Thank you for your useful post and this information that you provided. In my opinion, in order to be effective members of the forum, we must work hard and gain knowledge from the continuous search for cryptocurrencies and everything related to them, in addition to the experience of old members like you and not copying and pasting the comments of others.  Good luck to all beginners.

• +4 1

I agree with you, these are the basics that you must follow to make your post acceptable, but a good reputation like +5 requires a really useful and distinct post.

Thanks for shearing this informative post I am also a beginner and did not take part in the previous campaign and I was wondering about many things that you have now answered to me. But what happened to the forum now? The new members are not following rules and don't know about the payments and the campaigns

• +2 1

Yes, you're right .

New members must abide by the rules for creating posts and topics. And keep in mind that the topics should talk about Cryptocurrencies and should be clear of mistakes.

Beginners should learn from members who are more experienced than them.

This will really help new members, in short all they have to do is read the rules and stick to them. Also, this section will teach you everything about the other sections over time.

Indeed, it's an ideal post for beginners and old-timers. I have detailed the forum rules so that they are well understood. By applying them, useful topics will be raised and a good reputation will be obtained.

Thank you very much for this important advice.  I think I will take advantage of it and follow it.  I am interested in an argument to develop myself on this forum.  I will stick to all the rules.  Topics like this will benefit beginners like me very much.

Thank you so much mate for posting this informative content. Many of the newbies and new members have this confusion of getting a good rating. Even sometimes following the rules don't help to get good ratings. So, following this simple steps can bring good ratings.

• +1 1

Thanks you for sharing information all the day we much appreciate in having knowledge about this forum then I also appreciate my friend who introduced this forum to me, i just joined the forum, but I gained lots of information and lesson on the forum.

Yes, you are absolutely right dear. If you share the information to upcoming new commers that how they can work on this platform and earn money as well as reputation. The new commers also follow the senior member to understand the method of getting reputation.

• +2 1

Dear you have shared a good advice for newly joined members. They should follow these advices. And follow the the rules of this forum. Every one should share a good knowledge and always share a perfect information. On there is much to knowledge to gain. 

In order to obtain positive reviews, we must first adhere to the rules of the forum and not violate them, and that our post is full of information related to the cryptocurrency and its circulation,This will give us power in the forum and give us positive reviews on our posts.

thanks a lot my friend

it is really helpful, I think anyone wants to get information about cryptocurrencies this is the best place to.

so -to all members- follow the rules, work hard and you will get the knowledge and the money you want.

BEST WISHES

I totally agree with you and its true I have been trying so hard to make sure that I also have a chance to get the +5 that is all well endowed and its always good to write perfect english because that would make it easy for any one member to write the post well informed, that is to always keep well prospelled.

I am a beginner and I was really wondering how to get such a high rating. Thank you for clarifying these points to follow and thank you for your interest and assistance to us. I will definitely stick to these steps

Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge, facts, and/or insight into this subject. I hope that all new members will treat the forum and the existing members with respect. Understand why you're here by joining. This knowledge is beneficial to all members who want to start new discussions because they can do so by following these basic steps. ,