I would like to know your opinion - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

I would be like to tell that everyone get bitcoin as bitcoin has great market it's price started from 1$ to 2000$ but as I want to know about it more as I have no much more knowledge about bitcoin. I read a lot about bitcoin but some confusion I have not cleared. So I want clear about it. 

The price of Bitcoin has risen sharply in the last six months. The price and demand for bitcoin is growing rapidly. This is due to trade and investors. Traders have invested in Bitcoin at great risk and today its value is increasing exponentially. Further increase is expected in the future. Investing in bitcoin can be very rewarding.

I think talk token price will be increase soon. So we shouldn’t sell it right now. We can hold it now and then you will get lot of profit when this price will be increase.

hello my friend, I think because the BTC is the first cryptocurrency and the most familiar coins that every people know about it, It started with low cost and as you see the rapid rise of its cost.

Bitcoin coin is the principal digital currency and the reason for the dispatch of crypto and picked up its incentive from its high course rate since there were no contenders like it today and its showcasing esteem is gigantic as the mining rewards decrease like clockwork attempts to diminish money swelling and keep up its worth

The reason for the increase in the price of bitcoin from 10 years ago until now is because of the limited amount of Bitcoin, besides that bitcoin is generated from mining, miners will get bitcoins after successfully mining. Miners' income is always half every 4 years which we usually know as half. After the Halving, the Bitcoin supply will decrease because miners produce less bitcoins than before, and this has happened several times resulting in an increase in the price of bitcoin to date.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is currently priced at $ 26,000 + and this is why Bitcoin is so in demand all over the world but a few years ago Bitcoin was not priced at $ 1.But now its price has gone up manifold because people have used Bitcoin more on its demand and have made more money through it. Various websites pay through bitcoin. As a result, its price has gone up a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear every person in world has his own opinion.it may be the similar to others in some cases.every person has the right to give his opinion wheather you agree with it or not...in making comment every person gives his opinion so if you don't  agree with then too you should give him the positive  reputation...

• +1 1

In this world and present years everybody knows about bitcoin. Before that bitcoin was understood illegal but for 5/10 years bitcoin prices are so high and everybody wants to invest them

My opinion about this platform is the best that i ever trust to work as a member and also trust their rules and guidelines for the beneficial of everyone in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Since I'm just starting out, I don't know exactly why. But I think people have trusted bitcoin a lot and have invested steadily since it first came out. It has grown like an avalanche and has reached present values.

No doubt bitcoin is the famous and more trust able coin and currency. It have more value then other in this situation. But it price now going down ,but in will go to high with in time. It had limited supply ,because it show demand and effect on price. But other facter can be involved to price in high and low. But the law of demand work in rise in price and low in price.

My opinion is that should you work on this platform and work hard and get more and more knowledge, they get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies on this platform.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

At first when bitcoin was released in the market its value was about one dollar and now it is crossed 27000$. No doubt it is a huge difference between 10 years and the same difference is predicted for future. There are several reasons of its increment, as it has benifited many people who deal in Btc cryptocurrency while trading or investing and by the time BTC became the number one trusted cryptocurrency, bitcoin users are increasing daily while there is a limited supply of bitcoins in the market, that's the main reason why its price is going to moon. No other country's currency has such an increment like bitcoin. After next five years it's price will have the same bull run as it has now.

To be sincere i can't say anything about this topic because i am a learner of Cryptocurrency still learning in this forum and i don't have the full knowledge on Bitcoin increase in recent years. Thank you.

I believe there are lot of reason why the price of Bitcoin particular been special, as we all know, it the first every cryptocurrency coin invented and it took a little time before more were created, and it regarded as the God of cryptocurrency, so I believe those are all the reasons why mate

some time ago I heard about crypto  from my friends, then I also made an account of myself ,Because I don't know about it so much now as I stopped working on it for a day ,when.i know something about it, so I started working all over it, now I am going to complete my free 100 posts,i am learning  more and seek best knowledge  from.it,....... 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Because of this we are able to learn a lot and make money.  It helps our family financially.  So I feel very comfortable working on it.  Thank you.

I don't have more knowledge on this but am looking to the seniors to give their own opinions then I will get to know more about what you ask 

20 hours ago, Mehedi hasan jr said:

I wish you a speedy and speedy recovery and return to your normal existence. In my opinion success is a combination of fatigue, failure and perseverance. I consider it a good idea to save the publication and mastering of our forums every day by reading the useful and correct posts of the elders on the discussion board. Thank you all for reading my post.

Its profit from its from top to bottom readership scale since here were no competitors like it at present and its marketing profit. 

how are you my friend . I believe that the bitcoin price depends on supply and demand. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to gain its value from its high circulation. In the previous . There was no rival for it today. Now most people use it and trust it.

The main reason is that to increase the demand of bitcoin on internet is the greatly demand of bitcoin over dollar and other currency this is safe if you preserve your self through hackers ...

The reason that causes bitcoin price to rise higher is because the demand for the coin is getting bigger every day while as the supply is low because only few btc are in speculation and I believe many are lost without recovery by users so this also impacts to the increment of it's price,that's my opinion on this one.

The increment of bitcoin can be linked both directly and indirectly to the interventions of covid19 pandemic in every economy of the world. The world saw btc sunk at the beginning of the pandemic lock down but all came back so good she the pandemic first wave went down and it has been increasing very well since then

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Активы биткойн-майнеров упали на 50% по сравнению с пиком, отметив самый низкий уровень за более чем 5000 дней, или 14 лет.   Это массовое снижение резервов майнеров происходит в то время, когда на более широком рынке криптовалют наблюдается всплеск институционального интереса и растущее массовое внедрение. Резервы биткойн-майнеров достигли 14-летнего минимума Согласно последнему анализу аналитической компании CryptoQuant , в последний раз, когда резервы майнеров были такими низкими, биткойн все еще находился в зачаточном состоянии. Создатель биткойнов Сатоши Накамото активно работал над проектом, а концепция альткойнов еще не возникла.   Это было время, когда Белый дом занимал Барак Обама, и идея использования BTC такими корпорациями, как MicroStrategy, в качестве законного инвестиционного актива, казалась далекой мечтой. Уменьшение резервов майнеров можно объяснить несколькими факторами, одним из которых является рост стоимости операций по добыче ВТС и спрос на продажу добытых биткойнов по выгодным ценам.   Поскольку сложность майнинга продолжает расти, у майнеров появляется стимул избавляться от части своих активов для поддержания своей деятельности и впоследствии реинвестировать в более эффективное оборудование для майнинга. «Упрямо бычий» рынок Биткойн упал до 69 200 долларов во вторник, поскольку инвесторы зафиксировали прибыль после того, как ведущая криптовалюта ненадолго превысила отметку в 70 000 долларов поздно вечером в понедельник. Движение цен на основные криптовалюты было неоднозначным.   Согласно отчету , опубликованному криптобиржей Bitfinex в понедельник, снижение стоимости биткойнов с марта, вероятно, было вызвано продажей своих активов долгосрочными держателями. Однако данные блокчейна указывают на то, что эта тенденция застопорилась, и инвесторы снова перешли в режим накопления.   В более раннем отчете CryptoQuant говорилось , что 50% долгосрочных поставок биткойнов были «неактивными», то есть не было никаких перемещений или изменений в активах на отслеживаемых кошельках. Такое отсутствие активности можно рассматривать как признак сильной долгосрочной убежденности, которая может сигнализировать о дальнейшем росте цен.   Еще раз подтверждая позитивные настроения в отношении продолжающегося роста биткойнов, сингапурская компания QCP Capital заявила , что рынок остается «упрямо оптимистичным», наблюдая при этом всплеск торговой активности.
    • Готовимся к запуску Monad          Monad - EVM-совместимый блокчейн с пропускной способностью 10 000 tps, на который разработчики смогут с легкостью переносить свои DApps, что безусловно даст буст масштабированию всей экосистеме. Подробно решения Monad разбирали в этом посте, очень рекомендуем к прочтению. Проект привлек $244 млн. в 2-х раундах от Paradigm, Electric, DragonFly и других. На днях прошел еще 1 раунд финансирования, где принял участие OKX Ventures, сумма рейза не разглашается. Сейчас проект находиться на стадии DEVNET, но уже имееться пару проектов с которыми уже нужно начинать взаимодействовать с расчетом на дроп Monad и самих проектов. 1. Elixir Модульный протокол ликвидности, ориентированный на предоставление ликвидности для perp дексов. Тотал проекту удалось собрать $17.6 млн.  Что делаем? Предоставление ликвидности Минт ELXERH У проекта нет токена. Сейчас проходит кампания с поинтами, участников не так много + жирный инвест от топ беккеров. Так что, расклад получается гемовый, фармится сразу 2 отличных проекта. 2. Swaap Swaap создает некастодиальную RfQ маркет мейкинг инфраструктуру. Проект привлек $4,5 млн. от Signature Ventures, C² Ventures и других. Что делаем? Набиваем объем в свапалке Добавляем ликвидность в пул Ссылка на Swaap 3. Wormhole С Wormhole наверное всем все понятно, рассказывать про проект не нужно. С большой вероятностью комьюнити вормхола получит дропчик от Monad, так как вормхол раздал дроп активным юзерам дискорда монад. За что дадут не ясно, возможно за взаимодействие с Wormhole или за стейкинг W. Делаем несколько транз в Portal Bridge. Если вы холдер W, то определенно стоит его закинуть в стейкинг. Покупать W под дроп Monada рисковая тема. Обязательно вступайте в дискорд Monad и фармите все возможное роли, будьте активны
    • 🔄 RUB/LTC    AVEEX.co предлагает возможность, безопасно и эффективно обменивать RUB на LTC(Litecoin). Мы гарантируем высокую скорость выполнения операций и защиту ваших средств. С нами вы получаете доступ к выгодным курсам обмена. Надежность, прозрачность и удобство - вот основные принципы нашего сервиса, которые помогут вам уверенно войти в мир криптовалютных инвестиций.
    • 🌐 Множество направлений обмена на Bitrezerv.com! Обменивайте криптовалюты в любом направлении - Bitcoin, Dash, EOS, и многое другое, и все это без лишних проверок!    💹 Присоединяйтесь к нашему сообществу!   #CryptoCommunity #BitrezervExchange 🌐 Множество направлений обмена на Bitrezerv.com! Обменивайте криптовалюты в любом направлении - Bitcoin, Dash, EOS, и многое другое, и все это без лишних проверок!  💹 Присоединяйтесь к нашему сообществу!  #CryptoCommunity #BitrezervExchange
    • ♦️После резкого роста в первые месяцы 2024 года биткоин вступил в период затяжной боковой торговли, отмеченный при этом значительной волатильностью и колебаниями в диапазоне от $59000 до $71000. С начала года BTC находится в зелёной зоне с приростом на 60,51%, а за последние 30 дней он вырос всего на 9,41% и на 0,41% за последние 7 дней. Сегодня цена биткоина достигла уровня $70017, и дневные торги характеризовались значительной волатильностью. 🔻Похоже, BTC собирается вырваться из сформированной им симметричной треугольной диаграммы, таково мнение известного криптоэксперта Али Мартинеса. Симметричный треугольник с предполагаемым прорывом на графике биткоина. Мартинес также подчеркнул неопределённость на крипторынке в целом, о чём свидетельствует технический индикатор под названием TD Sequential. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2429434 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Привет, друзья! У нас для вас отличная новость - У нас на сайте свежая статья на тему "Что такое мотивированный трафик, и как с ним работать арбитражникам?" уже доступна для прочтения! Если вы интересуетесь этой темой или хотите узнать больше о способах монетизации трафика, то эта статья точно для вас. KeyProxy особенности : 10$ за неделю, 28$ в месяц - доступные цены на услуги KeyProxy. Дружелюбная поддержка - всегда готовы помочь и ответить на ваши вопросы. Манибек без вопросов - уверенность в качестве и возможность вернуть средства. Сутки бесплатного теста - попробуйте перед покупкой и убедитесь сами. Мгновенная выдача - быстрый доступ к прокси без лишних ожиданий. Полное управление в ЛК 24/7 - контроль и управление вашими услугами в любое время. Uptime - 99,8% - высокая доступность и надежность. IP pool - 208 984 - широкий выбор IP для вашего комфорта и безопасности. Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 565.5 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 576.28 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 594 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 578.36 RUB
    • OKpays.com is an online crypto and ecurrency exchanger. OKpays.com provides borderless exchange service for PayPal, Visa/Mastercard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT, Local currency bank transfer. We offer the following benefits and guarantees: Exchange facility available for as low as $5. All gateway reserves available. More than 100 exchange directions. Best exchange rate compared to other exchangers. Exchange service and servers are protected with SSL. 99% of orders are processed within 24 hours. Affiliate program available. We work 7 days a week, including weekends. Live chat support available. Advanced support ticket system available. Well-trained support managers and finance team. Live chat support available in multiple languages, including English, Russian, French, Spanish, and Turkish.   We offer the following online services: Withdrawal of currencies to bank cards such as: VISA Mastercard Withdrawal of currencies from electronic payment systems such as: PayPal Payoneer Perfect Money Payeer WebMoney OKpays.com exchanger works with the following banks:European banks for SEPA transferUSD bank for Swift transfer INR Bank Transfer UAH Bank TransferCryptocurrency and stablecoin: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Tether USDT Our automatic and semi-automatic exchange works around the clock, and withdrawals are usually carried out within 15-60 minutes. However, some exchange directions may take between 15 minutes to 24 working hours depending on the payment system.Contacts:Website: OKpays.comEmail: support@okpays.comTelegram: https://t.me/OKpays_supportOnline Live ChatSupport TicketPlease note that we do not accept any orders through social channel. Please do not add contacts by search. But visit our website and then click from the website.
    • NOT нагоняет ETH! Вот и свершилось: цена NOT позавчера взлетела до нового рекорда в $0.0289! Поговорим о том, что могло спровоцировать такой рост.   🟣Ключевые цифры За последние 24 часа NOT показал рост на 60%, а за неделю — на впечатляющие 280%. Объем торгов за день превысил 2 миллиарда долларов, что ставит его на третье место после таких гигантов, как ETH и BTC. Соответственно, капитализация NOT также достигла отметки в 2 миллиарда долларов, заняв 57-е место среди всех токенов.   🟣Причины роста Все указывает на активные действия маркетмейкеров, стремящихся создать сильный ФОМО (страх упустить выгоду) среди новичков в мире криптовалют. Цель? Показать новичкам, что криптовалютный рынок может быть не только интересным, но и прибыльным для всех его участников. Это, в свою очередь, привлекает новую аудиторию и способствует более активному участию в криптоинвестициях.   🟣Итоги Стратегия маркетмейкеров кажется таковой: убедить людей, что держатели токенов могли бы значительно увеличить свой доход. Скорее всего, они стремятся дать реальный пример возможности заработка на криптовалютах, чтобы повысить интерес к этому рынку.   Каковы ваши мысли? Как далеко мы сможем зайти? На каком уровне остановится цена?