95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

That success does not come in a day or two, and if you fail and lose everything, it does not mean that you give up and stop working.  Everyone loses and fails, even the successful ones, but the difference between the successful, the losers and the frustrated is that the successful people do not easily give up and search for a solution to the problems that occur with them, while the losers give in when, or a difficulty, or a problem they face.

• +2 1

Danger and fear prevent many people from reaching the success or dream they want.  You should know that the rich and successful today did not reach this success and wealth easily. Rather, they continued to work hard and continued with experiences and did not give up and that is why they succeeded and became rich.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend,

You have posted great topic. It's an advice for everyone on this great forum. If we have fear in our mind we can't work properly. So don't be afraid to do anything. Thank you.

We should always be ready to take risks no matter what because if we don't have confidence in our self then we can't get success. We must not fear from failure because failure give us experience and with the help of experience we can get success . We should not give up on our dreams .

The more you have phobia the less you have courage to participate in an form of activities either social, academic, digital and even in business because failure is part of knowledge and you will prepare your self for another challenge if not is fail once and didn't try again it can be like that for every.

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly I agree with you 100% . 90% of loss came from fear because if we have here in our mind and heart then we cannot be successful in any way .so we just need to be fearless to continue working otherwise if we have any fear then we cannot stood successful.Thanks for your compliment.

Well done, my friend. Fear kills its owner and makes us here in the same place, so we cannot progress. We must make strong decisions after being able to understand all the rules on this forum and know everything about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing. We feel self-confident, so we do some operations that enable us to double our profits and it is natural that we lose the first time, but we learn from our mistakes.

Yes, the most enemy of success in the field of investment is the fear of losing currencies, but it is a natural thing that happens to all traders, so you must learn from your mistakes and try again until you win a good amount of trading.

• +2 1

yes dear i am 100 percent agree with you at this point the reason behind our failure is our fear mostly so firslty we should try to overcome this thing because due to this we will not take any good decision for our life and will not get anything in your life and dear i suggest to these kinds of people that try to develop confident in yourself and also try to take a risk i your life if you want to get success in your life

Hello dear friend, I thank you for sharing your useful information with us, and I completely agree with you that fear is the direct cause of failure in our work and failure to achieve success.

• +1 1

We will not reach success easily and success here in investing and exchanging currencies requires more than work and effort, also confidence in ourselves, risks and not being afraid of losing, as fear is the enemy of work here.
Certainly, we must be careful and try to obtain the greatest possible safety and avoid loss.

I really liked this topic I am very grateful for sharing this great contribution as it is very relevant information and with a high degree of teaching success is in taking risks and stop being afraid to believe in ourselves before others do so only depends on us what we will achieve. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well very interesting topic to read .... I like to invest
I love to take risks
I love to try new things
I do not like to lose, but I am not afraid of losing
New projects increase your business activity and increase your business and money .. I completely agree with you on what you say. We must trust ourselves and be strong hearts .. Thank you for the advice you provided and thank you for your time in writing these tips .. I wish you success.

I don't think that 95% loss comes from fear. I am telling this because fear can be of many types , like fear from hackers or scammers. Fear to invest, Fear to choose a wise project. I will say the word fear Is not appropriate. It is smart thing if you fear to invest in the project that you think will be failure. 

• +1 1

I agree with you that fear causes a lot of frustration and despair and makes us unable to walk the road to work in a successful way, so you must get rid of that fear and be more strong, intelligent and use our minds well to make the right decisions.

For me, I think that fear is a loss factor and not everything. We may see people who do not have fear but do not have sufficient experience to enable them to trade, for example, in cryptocurrencies, and that matter must be taken into account.

This is true dear, I think that one of our worse enemy is the fear in the cryptocurrency market, and that's mostly hinder our progress in the cryptocurrency world and stop us from achieving greater than planned, so I think that we most fight this full force if really we want to achieve success.

• +2 1

It's a really interesting and useful topic that will help many of the members who are here. Self-reliance and a lack of fear of making mistakes or shyness to correct them will lead us directly to success

I think fear is one of our major challenge during trading, so we most fight that with full strength if really we want to make huge profit in the cryptocurrency world, and the best way to fight that is to always invest in cryptocurrency without any fear of loss, this is my advice on this particular article.

The advice you gave us is useful, but I believe that the rush to try new things such as investment and trading without sufficient experience in these areas may cause great losses for us, so before the rush, you must gain all the experience required to do this work

• +1 1

My friend, I hope you are fine. This article is very good and contains good information. Thank you for this topic. I am learning more in this forum because of friends like you. I must continue to work hard to gain more experience and money

Dear fear of losing, fear of risk; these are the biggest consequences of our failure. These are simple barriers that we use as barriers to avoid any fear. In the world of cryptocurrencies, security and trust will make a difference.

Of course, fear is one of the most important causes of losses in your field, especially in cryptocurrency trading, you must understand that if you trade in cryptocurrency or investment, they will lose many opportunities to be who they want to be and get what they wanted and get patience, experience successful The key to business.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

This is the best thing i have ever seen in this crypto talk i screenshot it sir your words are life lesson and i respect you for those wonderful words . We are all scared that we might lose our money and we don't invest . Not taking risk is th highest risk in life whether in crypto world or real world and i thank you for sharing this post and your point of view 

Thank you, my friend, your words are very appropriate, but not everyone is born as a hero and not everyone should be poor so the most important thing is fatigue at work and not making problems as arguments in our failure.