95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

In a company, someone sold his share for a small amount, and after years his shares were worth thousands of billions, and the company became one of the most famous and largest companies ...
 There are thousands of stories about failure and success. Failures are due to fear, failure to take risks and not take advantage of opportunities in a timely manner

• +3 1

I agree to your post, we should overcome our fear and be willing to take risk in order to be successful in life that same principle goes with cryptocurrency if we are trading or investing.we should build up self confidence and take the right decision at the correct time while investing or trading as it is an important factor while doing it. 

One thing about fear is that it is always a limiting factor towards accomplishing our goals, if we asked the most famous and successful individual around the world, then one thing for sure is that they eliminated fear from there minds before they could become successful.

Content friend, very insightful! In order to get the chance to be different, anxiety will cease. Here in the crypto world, you do not have to miss a chance in terms of making money and always be careful about price shifts, you have to pour your mind and heart because if you want anything, fear must not deter you because fear will always pull you down.

Welcome, my friend, yes, I am with you, and we must get rid of fear, work, with confidence and always like this, platforms that deserve, adventure and investment, in which they generate profits and fear of the future because it is a whole forum of confidence

No but some think negative because nowadays internet has become a place of scamming which crypto currency has nothing to do with that because you learn and earn,it sure and 100% sure because my friends close to me do it at my present which makes me start it too

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error

Your words are exceptionally valuable for my companion, you truly offer assistance me a part, it is genuine what you say, in life we win and lose, but we are not mentalized in that way and essentially when we lose we get discouraged, we get pitiful and we halt attempting to do the things in which we come up short and in this way come up short indeed more, I cherished this state exceptionally much Take a step presently, be courageous! Without a question, we must take that step without any fear to attain our dreams and objectives.

That is an exhaustive article you have composed , the correct thought is to ensure that you can adjust the work you put in, the benefit and the misfortunes, that what works for you is to ensure tat we can truly live. we are assume to ensure what we practice work continue filling in as hard and assembled everything in the correct viewpoint.

• Useful or interesting 1

this topic is very motivating for me and for all beginners out there. we didn't much know about what is happening here in this forum so fear for us is okay but everyday posting and reading some article, other post or topic helps us to gain some knowledge to know that is happening here. thank you for this topic my friend i hope the new comers will read this..

Yeah right I think you will miss any opportunity due to your fear, it is okay to be afraid since it is innate to us, humans, but as much as possible it should not be a hindrance for us to not achieve the things that we want. Try to take risk but you should first have a concrete plan and strategy so that you could lessen the chance of getting loss, have a confidence in your skills. Also only risk the things that you can afford to lose. 

I could not agree more, this market needs strong heart and wise decisions, and all actions based on fear area total mistake. For example when the market is in a dumb , most investors sellout of fear , and they end up losing most of their capital because of that fear, while if they waited a bit the market and the prices are going to rise up again , and there is no need to lose anything.

I totally agreed with your claim guy. Fearness is a disease bto growth and development. If you're fearing of not falling when eventually you fall it possible you might not rise. Therefore, do everything within your ability to avoid fear. Make haste while the sun shine my guy.

I agree cent percent with you sir what you were saying were the psychological home works one should be doing before entering into s]this type of a platform and the undying spirit one should entertain within himself as he goes through this platform along with this qualities one should do proper homework in the marketing platform too one should do what are the consequences of his investments deposits or withdrawals.

You have given very good information, Yes, absolutely the reason for our not being successful is the biggest reason we fear. You encouraged me well.After today, I will do what my heart wants, I will not let myself dominate myself.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

Thats a really great post to motivate people to invest. Biggest mistake anyone can make is taking no risk. We must leave our comfort zone to get Great things in life. We have to overcome our fear to be successful.

Best of luck for all people who are taking risks.

My opinion is that if it comes from fear because almost or every time we lose money it is almost always the fault of fear because sometimes we are not very confident and that leads us to be afraid of everything when investing at the time to exchange money for another currency all that if we are afraid will go wrong.

For us to be able to succeed through life we have to be fearless.fear doesn't have anything good to do in our life except to destroy us.the right time to act wisely is always now.no need of postponing to achieve something because of fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fear is the cause of many shortcomings. Never fear of anyone else. Always be motivated to learn new things. Believe in yourself. Trust me you are here to earn BIG !

Well said @Muhammad asim5. Of course, we have to avoid fear so that we can avoid unnecessary mistakes that can lead us to lose our money, believing in ourselves will give us confidence and we will do everything in the right way. But the only thing that will make us believing in ourselves is knowledge, with knowledge we will always know what we do and how to it beneficially without any fear and loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think so, there are trades that you can't escape easily and fear may be the worse advisor sometimes but the market isn't going to keep rising always. If you are only talking about Bitcoin there are bearish times too and losses happen very frequent. Dips are also happening and you don't know where it will end. Fear often helps.

Very good post, and you are absolutely right, the main reason why many people start having losses in cryptos, is because they don't know how to control their emotions, this can be due to euphoria or also to the fear of losing money, and many of these emotions can be trained if we have the necessary discipline for this crypto world.

Yes I agree with this, the biggest thing is fear among all I tried different platforms which I was later on disappoint but with the help of from friends who afvice me never to give up in life that I should keep on trying that one day I will meet to a best and great platform until when I join crypto I learn fear should not be what you put in life as a whole crypto currency makes me learn alot because you gain knowledge here 

yes, unfortunately, this is often the case.  and at the same time, this fear must be dealt with only directly, which is also a loss.  complicated.

This is actually an excellent assistance.  I must have the courage and complete confidence in myself, making investments and trading, also have the ability to rebear losses and dangers, due to the fact that, if I do not produce this in any way, I do not acquire practically any income, also  I, according to the old way, will become afraid of losing money, and I also will not dare to invest and conduct trade.

• +1 1

the fear of not participating has caused many to fail even before stating, unless one over shadow his/her fear the ability to start would not be possible