Was crypto helpful - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

On 6/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Yes it is very useful cryptocurrency is very easy that is why I said cryptocurrency is the future imagine during lockdown the paper currency is useless but cryptocurrency is very easy to exchange your goods online trust me in years to come cryptocurrency will take over most especially in developed countries.

Edited by jaydeen443

Cryptocurrency so helpful for us this site earn to money specially right now lockdown when people about worried money then cryptocurrency  .cryptocurrency is professional site this help for people i am also happy for this site .

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

Although I am a beginner but according to the research that I have till now in cryptocurrency world, the crypto are really helpful for the global economic forum of the world. Cryptocurrencies are fast and reliable and it is easy to make transactions through digital currency. Along with this, trading and investment in crypto world can also lead to the achievement of great benefits.

@Mwangi yes my dear is very helpful if  person learns it and know how to trade on it before it same time is lost for people who don't know and only depend on luck

• +2 1

Hello my friend and welcome, I am a new member here, but I heard a lot about this site that it is useful and effective and is not considered a waste of time on this forum. A lot of knowledge and experience can be achieved here. We must work together and help each other to achieve our goals

Cryptocurrency is very helpful especially in this technological era. Online payment can be more secure. Its quite valuable, even a single bitcoin equal to a lot of money. Many people see that opportunity to earn extra money by sitting at home.

The cryptocurrency has not reached out to all those of us who were really looking for a way to thank the creators of the forum for allowing us to work on the platform and fill us with crytographic knowledge.

Greetings to all friends.

Crypto is really helpful due to the following reasons teach us new skill in education aspect and new words, teach us ways of writing good comment and lastly it developed us with income incapability.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes cryptotalk is very important for us not just for student it is important for employed and unemployed man and woman because they could learn knowledge as well as earn money here with short interval of time

Yes cryptotalk is very important for us not just for student it is important for employed and unemployed man and woman because they could learn knowledge as well as earn money here with short interval of time

Absolutely! Cryptotalk is very helpful, especially a student like me. Here we can earn money by taking knowledge which is stuff that rarely happen. Cryptotalk really train us to interact with each other by communication skills and it provides a view towards the future of digital currencies. 

I have a good partner for you, so when you start your office career, I wish you all the best. For me, I don't work at the moment and this platform is still my resource and I am working hard to raise capital so that I can start trading in the foreign exchange market. Maybe I should increase my income.

Yes crypto is very helpful mate. Specially for those who are wasting there time in there houses in useless activities. And also for the students to take there expenses independently. Thank you mate

Yes crypro was helpful. Because many people earned lot of money through this facility without any ivestment and hard working. I wish this facility may helpful for me also.

Of course, some locks have attracted a lot of people that they are looking for ways to make money online and I hope a lot of people are trying to exchange credit coins and are happy to hear that. You will have the opportunity to do business directly to generate more income, but hopefully you will soon gain strength and lose your business forever.

Crypto is very useful because we are live in the world of digital so there should be our responsibility that we have knowledge about digital currency and digital things so this platform provide us the knowledge about digital currency as well as money which are survive in present days.

Undoubtedly it has been very useful, it is something that needs to be obtained to convince most of the users that in one way or another they have suffered losses due to some fraudulent transactions, so it is good that you can always get more every day. security to make transfers faster and easier.

I don't know if ripple helped you so much, it tried a lot but being this centralized it is too hard for this coin to survive. Don't hold a big bag and I hope you didn't invest in very high price as many did that mistake.

yas Crypto talk is so helpful for me I can earn and learn at same time at same platform this is the best thing I will work hard and gain more experience to become a good trader and to success in my life.

Yes cryptotalk was very helpful in this period of lockdown and quarantine, because without cryptotalk I wonder how the  staying home would be like since we can it go outside our compounds for sports

As a student crypto is very helpful to in terms of my knowledge and also interns what am permitted to earn as a member of the platform. 

Indeed cryptocurrency is very helpful especially in this kind of event happening in the world, the pandemic which we need to quarantine ourselves on our house so that we wouldn't get the virus or get infected since cryptocurrency is an online money which we could send it through online or over the internet, in that way we don't need to meet our relatives to only give them the money they need, since we could use the internet to sent the money and the best crypto for that is the XRP which has lowest transaction fee with fastest completion time.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

Dear friend!

that is helping and very meaningful in our life . Because everyone over here is learning and earning.

Cryptotalk is very helpful to me. I was facing many financial challenges when i joined this forum and with the help of this forum i earned money and solved all my problems. This forum is very important for me. With the help of thia forum i am earning income for my daily expenses. I am very glad to have this forum.

The encrypted currency has a lot of advantages compared to paper currencies, so the transactions take place at any time, no matter the time and place, and it has the speed, safety and ease where to conduct transactions you only need the Internet and your mobile phone.