Was crypto helpful - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

The use of cryptocurrencies was the best solution for developing countries because they do not have electronic payment methods, and therefore most people in these countries tended to deal in cryptocurrencies during the home quarantine period, and this made the existence of cryptocurrencies a necessity for the freedom of capital in the world.

Cryptotalk proved very helpful during lockdown to make cross border transactions and it will be helpful too in the future because of its ease of transactions to our loved ones . I hope it stays for longer period of time in our lives .

Of course, the use of cryptocurrencies was beneficial during the lockdown as many people became earning from trading cryptocurrencies, and there were also more investors in cryptocurrencies, so the price of cryptocurrencies increased in the end of 2020.

Yes ofcourse dear mate. Crypto is usefull in many ways like getting different types of knowledge, communicating with different people, getting idea about the understanding of people and getting paid for working. It's really happy to work with crypto.

Yes I found it helpful.

And you will not only earn, you can learn too many things here.

You will get information about investing and trading, and that is a great thing in this forum.

So it's a good and helpful website according to me, and I think many members found it like what I do.

Good luck for you and for all members in this forum.

Hello my friend
Cryptocurrency is important and will not disappear or be limited to 100 years as others might speculate: transactions are fast, digital, secure, and global, which in essence allows records to be maintained without the risk of data piracy. Fraud is reduced in reality.

Of course, cryptocurrencies are useful, there are many people who benefit from cryptocurrencies and there are many ways to benefit, some of them sell the currencies that they earn, some of them trade and others invest Cryptocurrencies are a broad scientific field in my opinion.

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency helps us solve our economic problems, so we must look for interest and knowledge to make more use of cryptocurrencies.

as we know that currently whole world is suffering from a same major problem so as per my view using cryptotalk is the best way to do something important

At the time of lock down, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies was the only way to do these things, for me I prefer to use it at any time, it save time and effort, and there are many other features that motivated me to deal with it.

Edited by FerasSaQr
  • +1 1

Of course, cryptocurrencies are useful because they provide us with a lot of facilities in the field of buying and selling. You can also withdraw the balance and use it in your daily expenses

• +2 1

Yes, crypto has proved to be very good and helpful, for me I started working on this platform to earn money online and by looking at this platform for a little time, I get good money And from here you can fulfil requiremrnts . 

Yes crypto helps the people alot specially in this pandemic because now a days people are at home and have nothing to do so in this pandemic crypto help us by all mean .so stay connected on this forum for good.

Yes, encryption has many aspects, you can only imagine the world without paper currencies, you only have a code or card that you carry with you and conduct all your dealings with it anywhere in the world.
Our country started to progress in this field, and I think within months, dealing with cryptocurrencies will become available for trade and then for the people.

Cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones, family members and services and it has continued to be helpful in my life I just wish this technology stays with us for good

Absolutely, cryptocurrencies save us time and effort by transferring money to the people we want by sending them via the Internet. In addition to being significantly improving our economic situation 

Yes this is really helpful for me in lockdown because all work places are closed so I start my work on crypto. This is very good website and I complete my work on this website.

My  dear cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones, family members and service.during lockdown crypto is better place to make all kind of transaction without any restrictions.

Crypto ks really helpful. about in present scenario. When everyone's business is stop, we are working here in Cryptotalk and many are doing trading too so eventually it's because of ransactions without any restrictions and other people take this advantage and participated in crypto Yes friend, crypto was very helpful in that hard time because many people used them to pay for products in

Yes mate crypto is very helpful in earning money in this hard time of pandemic.it gives you a chance to work from home and not much effort is required to work on it.Crypto is really helpful.

I joined this platform few days ago and now I feels that I am too late. It is the best platform for earning and also learning we can improve our basic skills here. It is best for all students 

This is true, my friend, but not all countries can use this technology or I would like to call it a but not all countries can use this technology, or I would like to call it luxury, to pay for your things through cryptocurrencies.It was useful to us in quarantining a lot and I think it is the future of money in the world

Yes, friends, it is very helpful, through its process, we solve our problem in a lot of finance and through this our information increases a lot, we developed our learning skills here. 

My friend Cryptotalk is very helpful because of two reasons. First on  is the benefit information that you learn it. Second the pay of pist which can be a good resource of money. I made many plains during the quarantine and with the cryptocurrency money. It was easy and got rid of some dept's too.

Crypto is a great helpfull site.During the Lock down the people lost their jobs and become helpless.the poor live from hand to mouth.So many people start online work and business.in this way crypto become a good help full site for helpless people's.in this way they get a great help from crypto