Was crypto helpful - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Yes, using digital currencies will benefit the future, as it speeds up transactions, but the problem is fewer friends and people who can deal with this method because they don't know much about cryptography and digital currencies, and I'm still helpful.  If not for crypto I will not post on this site, this forum pays me more than my normal work which means it helps and it doubles my income.  Also, I trade, and I also benefit from trade which is another help.Thanks.

The forum is really helpful for all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, especially new members. This forum is helping a lot of members during this pandemic and increase their income. You can learn skills and acquire knowledge about many fields in the crypto sphere.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Digital money will consistently be useful for online cross boundary installments to friends and family, relatives and administrations and it has kept on being useful in my life I simply wish this innovation stays with us for good.

Certainly useful. Money transfers via cryptocurrencies are better than traditional transfer methods such as banks and others.

We enjoy here lower transfer fees and also more speed and complete confidentiality.

Yes crypto is always helpful. By trading or investing on cryptocurrency, you can make a good amount of money privately without let knowing outside people. Also you can send and receive your coins in any place through online wallet. It has many advantages that attracts many people. That's why the popularity of crypto-currencies is increasing day by day. You can also work in your home and gain experiences by doing crypto. 

Yes, cryptotalk provides more information and knowledge to us. We can increase our skills in this platform. We can earn money also. We can learn more information from this platform. In this pandemic crypto is very helpful for us. We can earn money in this platform.

Yes in my point of view cryptoforum is more  helpfull for the users.because now the whloe world is closed due to covid so from diffrent countries except few one peoples are working on this forum and earns alot of money from here .you also learned about crypto currencies from here.

Yes, my dear friend, by printing encryption, it helps to deal and pay money in business transactions, and this site pays for the kind of time we do every day. 

Yes, of course, it is very useful in this forum. I have gained a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies and experiences in addition to earning money here in this wonderful forum. We benefit a lot and if we work hard, we will make a lot of profits.

• +1 1

Yes crypto is help full for us .The crypto guide us and give instructions how to grew up in a digital world. And gives a knowledge of trading of coin how to invest and earn money .There having a many way's that are guiding us but crypto is best

Of course I agree Crypto is really helpful for all here's. But Crypto is banned for these countries UK, USA, PK and more three countries. 

But I really like it because this is good platform..

• +2 1

Yes, I think Crypto Talk is a very helpful topic for me. This is especially true during lockdowns. And lockdowns have become commonplace around the world. It has benefited those who worked during the lockdown.

This platform is very useful to avoid suffers from staying at home because it is difficult to find a job, and we all have a chance to earn money from cryptotalk. By exploring different sections we can also get many new information which we don't know about cryptocurrency before that.

Yes, of course, encryption was very useful to everyone in terms of earning money and wealth, improving daily life and providing the necessary information to gain experience to improve and develop work and increase production in this wonderful field, and I advise everyone until the end.

After reading all the comments posted here , I have concluded that Crypto was useful and it will be useful in coming days .It has a beautiful future . Everyone here is confident about the usefulness of this platform .It is encouraging .Thanks for sharing such an amazing experiences .

Yes carona time was very difficult for everyone . Some labourer was worried because lock down . And every work was stop for a libraries . And that time crypto was fully help ful for us. And we made a group in our country for giving foods material to poor family.and we should to help of others. If we help to others for taking return then this 

Will be business not a humanity.

Yes crypto is help full for us .The crypto guide us and give instructions how to grew up in a digital world. And gives a knowledge of trading of coin how to invest and earn money .There having a many way's that are guiding us but crypto is best.This to be a expected that's the crytpto currency become a world  high currency' because many investers are invest there money in a crypto curriency that's a big success

This group is beneficial for all of us. This benefit cannot be summed up in one word. We can use it again from tomorrow not only for gaining knowledge but also as the best way to earn money.

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

Dear Crypto talk is really very helpful for me and I join it for earning the good payment and I am doing this online job first time and there are a lot of work that you can do it and can and earn good payment but many of them are fake so I am scared for doing all this work.

Yes mate you are right. In lockdown when the movement was strictly prohibited and all peoples were siting inside their homes. And they was no other way to earn money. Than Crypto platform helped lot of peoples to earn their livelihood. And make the peoples happy.

This very challenging times that we face in the whole world, the crypto currency has a great help to all of us in the way that using an online transaction instead of physical transactions. Many people are avoiding to have physical contact to other just to prevent themselves on getting sick. Many people that have known about crypto currency, they just converting their physical money into digital money so that they able to make online transaction.  

• +3 1

I waint to you  and it I nonetheless beneficial. If no longer for crypto, i can not be posting in this site, this forum even pays me more than my ordinary job which means it facilitates and it makes my earnings double.Additionally, I exchange, and i advantage from buying and selling too which is assist.

Crypto was certainly helpful. Because there was nothing to do during Corona. So many of us have worked on this site for a long time. In this way the leisure time has come in handy. A lot has been learned. And money has been earned by working through it.