Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

You are right we always learn new and new things at every stage of our life. The biggest lesson we always learn from our lives. It is said that life teaches you every think. So work for experience and continue your work you are doing.

Learning is the primary means that enables us to work in the areas of trading correctly, the more our experience in these areas such as trading and investment and the less our losses, therefore we must learn continuously and benefit from the experience of the rest of the members and their experiences. 

Learning is life. Not leaning or having no knowledge is like a deadly disease that kills , never stop learning the more you learn the more the experience and experience you gained. 

Very well said my dear I strongly agreed with you as learning never end of some one think that they are perfect they Learn everything then they are wrong leaning is long life ongoing process as its required update so you can say it stop

Well said dear friend, i am completely  agree with you.Man has come in this world to learn and he will always keep learning  till the end of this world.Learning is key to success ,more a person learn more successful  he becomes.Without learning  a man cannot achieve  success  in any field of life.Every depart provides you a lot of learning  but this forum is most suitable for learning .That is why i joined this forum because  it provides much useful  knowledge about crypto currency,trading and wallets etc.Learning and hard work are tje only way to success.Therefore,as you said we should never stop learning  and keep making progress.

Thank you and have a nice day!!

On 6/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, Moaz said:

Of course you should not stop learning, because life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of crypto, we can not be successful people in the world of crypto without learning what encryption and way profit from it, and those of the most important advantages forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the greatest opportunity to learn crypto

I agree with you  learning is a process which continues  whole life.It is endless.So with out learning  we can't  understand the world of crypto.For this purpose we should read articles   about crypto.constructive debates also be help ful.

• +2 1

I agree hundred percent with you dear . Learning is best who give you more knowledge . We mate continue learning because it will save us and will be a help for us to earn some money ☺️💰. Knowledge is power which don't be leave alone

• +1 1

Yes, you are absolutely right, learning is very important thing and we should never stop doing it, we should always seek knowledge because life is always teaching us things especially in cryptocurrency and it is always a technology and we can get some information about from it, so don't stop learning here. 

• +3 1

Yes you are right and your topic is athentic.We should not stop learning because life never stop teaching.I think Learning is a natural process.Man can learn on every moment.If we talk about this forum this provide us a golden opportunity for learning about many things.We can learn here how to explain your own ideas and opinions in front of the other peoples.Our communication skills also improving on this site.Life teaches us in many ways. 

• +3 1

Positive of direction in no manner prevent reading, gaining knowledge of is a device which you may use in each subject the know-how is the crucial issue of achievement when you have a huge know-how so you'll be a success anywhere no longer simplest on this discussion board when you have knowledge you can percent this along with your students and your own family.

• +3 1

On 6/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

There is no end to knowledge so we will continue to acquire knowledge until the end of life.The more knowledge we acquire, the faster we will continue to achieve success and the more knowledgeable we will be.

You are right that never stop learning because life never stop teaching. In our life we face different difficulties which are concern to our life. If we stop learning then we cannot face any difficulty and don't teach any thing.

You are making to never stop learning. Well mate continue learning because it will save us and will  be help for us to earn some money.we become expert gradually as we keep learning.

This point is getting to be spur each individual not as it were you'll relate this subject to the cryptocurrency indeed together with your existence because everything comes with a lesson in your encompassing life we center on the things and attempt to memorize from each and each minute so that on the following minute you may be arranged and have a few involvement and information to bargain with that problem.

• +3 1

We cannot stop learning because life daily gives us lessons about adapting to this environment in which we live, and this is the nature of the forum. You cannot gain knowledge without learning from your mistakes and turning your failure into success.

First of all hello to my dear friends I agree with the opinion that you should be keep learning as life does not stop you give the teaching so so be ready to take risk and to be happy when you get success life is all about risk and success so we should enjoy our life happy....

Truth be told, my friend, a Shi said in the past: "I don't know half the knowledge."  Therefore, study starts from a person's childhood and continues with him throughout his life.  Every day you learn something new and you should never stop learning.  Learning is sometimes from others, sometimes from your mistakes and life experiences. Sometimes life is not as easy as it seems and we face many problems so we always have to learn how to adapt to such difficult situations.  Life always teaches us to overcome these problems and we have to learn all our lives. Thank you friends.

There is a common saying, the more you learn, the more you will know. Because, the more you expand the scope of your learning, the richer your knowledge will be. In addition, you can educate others by applying your knowledge.

Our life is like a never ending empty bag. We get to fill our life with better thoughts, good lessons and positive vibes. Learning has no end. We learn since we were born and continue till our death. Also the mistakes that we have done also teaches something.

The more you learn the more knowledge you get. And this provides forum provides us that unique opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. Adhere strictly to the the rules and regulations 

In very situation we should not stop learning because our Born to death we will learn so much and life give us lesson every day in crypto the situation is same if we work here regularly than we get more information otherwise we just do post who can we gain knowledge here 

I think you understand what i am saying

Yes friend you are right never stop learning beacuse life never stop teaching. The learning of life starts from the day when you caught your first breath. But if stop learning from the teaching of life then you find yourself at the last position in competition of life. 

Experience is the best teacher in all over the world where there is no life limit in every person's life.  if you are as a old member so you can also learnt many skills only side because knowledge is never finished and and will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and earn a valuable profitable running from this real basin in program and your chance will be higher than the other people to become a good and beneficial trader in the whole market. So always trying to learn a New logic and creative ideas from any site which is very valuable for you and your working on it.

You are right, we never stop learning. Every single knowledge is useful somehow. So learn and grow. If we learn about crypto we can use that in business and help us to make better decisions. And it will lead you to the success.

Yes of course you are rights activists member anyone learning and earning in crypto talk and platform informative of little so much and life the give us lesson from Cryptotalk. I hope that's work fron more information our knowledge understand the best platform work.