Ethereum 2.0 - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The Ethereum 2.0 testnet crashed a few days ago, but now it is up and running again after a bug found had been fixed. It is in testnet so it the use is exactly this, to fix bugs and complete the product. Ethereum client Prysm announced that the release of Ethereum 2.0 won't be affected by this and the dates are set for the end of 2020. (source).

This improved version of Ethereum has created a lot of expectation, this year only the first phase will be implemented, but apparently it will be a great advance in the network with the creation of the new blockchain for the validation of proof of stake, but the current fall will continue to work. But it will not be until 2022 when we will see all the best in the network in full swing. It will surely be a breakthrough in the ethereum network.

The will be a great achievement for ethereum be easily people for transaction but the reason why people who have damaged the cause of giving more fees now complete these work soon

•  

I did not know about this topic, thanks for the information, I can say from this that Ethereum is one of the most popular networks, especially among developers involved in the world of Blockchain, so we will have to keep track of it in the near future, to see its evolution.

I am waiting eagerly for it's launch. I think it's PОS will be very good.  According to ethereum  network there  will be minimum 32 ETH required to participate in staking and the rate of return reward will be around 4% to 10%.  It's best time to start buying ETH coins.

Hello everyone, I am starting in the world of cryptocurrencies and there are many topics in which I am catching up, and I know that there are many people who know a lot about it, I did not have knowledge of ethereum 2.0 but as far as I could understand is mainly to improve the basic protocol of Ethereum is ETH 2.0. "Layer 2" refers to technologies that are built "on top of" Ethereum's base protocol, which offers greater scalability without compromising security; I think this initiative to be taken is excellent. I have read many posts regarding ethereum and its reputation in the medium term, and the projections are going to be very good.

It's a big improvement for Ethereum. Since the holder of ETH will also earn, the price will naturally increase. We can see 1000 dollars again. ETH will definitely be an altcoin with a solid future.

The ether network now has too large transfer fees. Almost reaching the bitcoin level. I'm waiting for the official releases of the Ethereum 2.0 network and a reduction in fees to use eth again.

One of the great novelties that Ethereum 2.0 brings, as pointed out by Coinmotion, is the change in the validation process. Until now, it was run with the Proof of Work, which although it has proven to be safe, raises problems such as that it requires more and more resources and power, which may lead to the miners themselves having to sell some of the cryptocurrencies

I find the success of eth interesting, they are working on a second version, although right now I don't have the money, in the future I would like to invest in this cryptocurrency

I consider that Ethereum 2.0 is really interesting, I read that one of the canges was in the validation process, using proof of stake, that makes the mining power based on the coins that are owned. But we should remember that the implementation of Ethereum 2.0 has three phases and will culminate in 2022 so we must keep waiting for more results. 

I consider Ethereum a promising coin, but for transactions they ask commission between 6-8 dollars, it's too much for real. Hopefully with the release Ethereum 2.0, commission will be much less.

I find it very interesting the new version. Especially because to change to Proof of Stake consensus instead of the power consuming Proof of Work. It is only pitty that you have to have at least 32 ETH to be able to stake.

This ETH v2 will be interesting. We know ETH for their up to date technology drive. So I expect the V2 to come out stronger and better. I know it will have many new features too. This means we can expect ETH to moon very soon.

good day
Well, that of ETH 2.0 is something that we have been hearing for a long time, but in my opinion it will take a little longer than necessary, since the change that they are proposing is complex
SLs

Ethereum 2.0 is a new update that promises that they could be supporting an increase in the price of ETH, which at the beginning of this month of September was back around $ 500 that the Ethereum project, since it emerged, has been one of the most popular, and in the current situation if you want to continue growing you will need computers that are increasingly powerful and therefore more expensive

Ethereum 2.0 I don't have a good idea about this Ethereum or coin.  So please tell me if anyone knows this Etherium 2.0 well.  It can be a wallet that you can use. There are many things unknown in this crypto world, no one knew the whole thing. Thank you.

I think most people are Holding their breath untill we know more about Ethereum v2.0 release. This includes both investors of Ethereum, but also the many people involved with the huge amount of ERC20 projects.

Exciting times Ahead.

It would be great to renew the ethereum platform, with the new ethereum 2.0 since the transfer times of the current ethereum are very slow, more or less 45 per second instead the VISA platform makes 4,000 transfers per second. On the other hand, the security of the ethereum has been compromised. We hope it will soon be on the market.

I understand that this is still a new step for convenience and preservation of anonymity.  it's also a great way to make money by passing transactions through your device.  I think an important factor here is that in addition to those people who will make money on the transfer of packets, the main thing is that there are no leaks.  And given that in this way, if all operations go through the devices, then the probability of interception increases.  Although I may be wrong.  But Ethereum has a future

Ethereum's prospects, as well as the historical development of the entire ecosystem, look very solid. Crypto has experienced a rapid rise in price (the all-time high was set at $ 1,432), and its blockchain has undeniable technical advantages. Almost half of the tokens in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list are based on Ethereum technology.

• Useful or interesting 1